Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations (3518 Views)

Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! / Cheapest Flight Ticket! Ever To All Country / Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new thread.
Here, we will be discussing everything you need to know about air travel especially
booking your flights, both local and international trips.

And because everyone likes a bargain, we will also be looking at how to get cheapest
fares for all your destinations.

If you have any booking enquiry or you wish to sort out any issues with your tickets,
kindly post your enquiry here and we'll answer it on the thread.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ok.

TIP #1: TICKET VALIDITY

Most tickets are generally valid for 1 year.
For example, if you going to the UK this September and you plan to return by July next year,
then the normal tickets with a validity of 1 year will do just fine.

However, if you intend staying for just 2weeks, then you might consider getting a ticket
with a validity of 3months. Reason is that most times these shorter validity tickets are
cheaper than the regular ones.

Even if you later decide to change your stay from 2weeks to say 6weeks, your ticket would
still cover you. Keep this in mind the next time you book your ticket.

NOTE: Tickets can also be upgraded, even after their validity period has elapsed. This is done
by paying the appropriate fee, as prescribed by the airline. Most times, this fee is still less than
what it would cost you to get a fresh ticket.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Good Morning Everyone.

Remember to Post all your ticketing issues and problems here
and we'll answer them the best way we can.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
TIP #2: RETURN TICKETS ARE ALWAYS CHEAPER

As long as you plan to return from your travel in the not to distant future,
getting a return ticket is always a better and cheaper option. If you are not
sure about your return date, you could stretch the return a little bit.

In the event you now wish to return earlier or later than your previously fixed
date, you could always ask your agent to do a date change on the return.
Such changes cost between $0 - $150 for international flights, and between
N0 - N6,000 for local flights. Sometimes, if same class of fare is available on your
new date, then you dont pay anything for the change.

Probably in later posts, we'll consider a typical example to clearly demonstrate
how return tickets are always a cheaper option.

Happy Sunday
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by mamaxxx: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Hii, quick question; i intend on travelling to JFK or IAH this week, could you assist me with best deals on return tickets from either Abuja or lagos.

Thanks

P.s, i know flight prices vary according to day of the week, any daythis week would be just fine, i just need the absolute cheapest
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2014
mamaxxx: Hii, quick question; i intend on travelling to JFK or IAH this week, could you assist me with best deals on return tickets from either Abuja or lagos.
Thanks
P.s, i know flight prices vary according to day of the week, any daythis week would be just fine, i just need the absolute cheapest

When is your return date?
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2014
mamaxxx: Hii, quick question; i intend on travelling to JFK or IAH this week, could you assist me with best deals on return tickets from either Abuja or lagos.
Thanks

Lagos - JFK - Lagos
15 Aug - 18 Sept:
Delta (1 stop) N345k

18 Aug - 23 Sept:
Alitalia & KLM Combo N317k
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by mamaxxx: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2014
can i get your contact details asap?

TravelNow:

Lagos - JFK - Lagos
15 Aug - 18 Sept:
Delta (1 stop) N345k

18 Aug - 23 Sept:
Alitalia & KLM Combo N317k
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2014
mamaxxx: can i get your contact details asap?
Tel 0813 909 7050
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by bcube01(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi.. I'm interested in doing business with you guys. I also sell flight tickets at very very reasonable price. Can we talk? my number is 08024015030.. thanks.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello Everyone
Sorry for the slight break in transmission. We are back now!

TIP #3: BOOK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

This single tip can save you close to 40% on a single trip! Dont believe? Lets illustrate
with a simple example. Lets say you are traveling to New York and returning in about 1month
and forgot to book your ticket till now. Lets say you re leaving on 20/08/14, a week from today.
The Cheapest fare available on DELTA to JFK (1 stop, via ATL) today is N417k.

However, lets say you decide to shift your departure till 27/08/14, two weeks from today:
If you book today, you'll get same DELTA flight for N322k for 1 stop and as low as N310k for
2 stops.

If you decide to book now for your New York flights in September, You can then get same 1 stop DELTA
flight for as low as N225k! Can you see all the money you get to save?

CAVEAT
Yes, there's a caveat. And its this: Book early, ONLY if you can plan yourself and stick to your dates.
If you book early, only to start making changes, then you'll also have to pay extra charges, and in so
doing, your savings wouldnt be so significant.

Happy Booking!
TravelNow
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
bcube01: Hi.. I'm interested in doing business with you guys. I also sell flight tickets at very very reasonable price. Can we talk? my number is 08024015030.. thanks.

No probs. Drop us a line or two. Our email address is on our website.
Cheers.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by westdown(f): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2014
How mush is the cheapest fare lagos to Dubai on the second week of September with 10 days return or any flexible cheapest date September on Etihad Airline or others
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by webplay: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2014
westdown: How mush is the cheapest fare lagos to Dubai on the second week of September with 10 days return or any flexible cheapest date September on Etihad Airline or others

Hmmmm
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2014
westdown: How mush is the cheapest fare lagos to Dubai on the second week of September with 10 days return or any flexible cheapest date September on Etihad Airline or others

Hello

Sorry for the late response.
We can get you Dubai return ticket from Sept 9 - Sept 18 for only N105,528 on Etihad.
You can secure this low price today before it goes up!
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by chiboy11(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Plss s dis 105k + visa
TravelNow:

Hello

Sorry for the late response.
We can get you Dubai return ticket from Sept 9 - Sept 18 for only N105,528 on Etihad.
You can secure this low price today before it goes up!
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TeamclicksAir: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
chiboy11: Plss s dis 105k + visa
We can get you the etihad for 100k sir
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by chiboy11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
TeamclicksAir: We can get you the etihad for 100k sir
I ask is it + visa
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TeamclicksAir: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
chiboy11: I ask is it + visa
130k plus visa
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by TravelNow: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2014
chiboy11: I ask is it + visa

No sir, visa not included.
2 weeks dubai visa N31,500
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by mikolo80: 6:51pm On May 17, 2015
TravelNow:
Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new thread.
Here, we will be discussing everything you need to know about air travel especially

And because everyone likes a bargain, we will also be looking at how to get cheapest

If you have any booking enquiry or you wish to sort out any issues with your tickets,

How much lagos to jfk last week of july
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by lileyez: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wat is d current cost of flying from kaduna to Lagos?
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations by movicy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
TravelNow:
Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new thread.

hello there,

Pls, i need to know about usa or canada visa..... r u agent ?

(1) (Reply)

Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga / Birth In Mexico / Info About Valuehandlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.