Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Direct Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Direct Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea (1787 Views)

Original Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea / Direct Quality Stone Coted Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea / Distributor Of D.s Korea Roofing Tile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea by xkunzo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
A roof tile has 50 years warranty and our grade B has 25years warranty. our product is durable, no color change, affordable and weather resistance. we stand by our client and quality all the way. why spend more buying directly from the warehouse and importer We deal on quality, Call Chief Technican Femi for your roofing installation and quotation,measurement

The modern step-tiles stone coated roof tile lightweight, weather resistance, environmental friendly,looking good and beautiful,highest standard. The installer knows the best that suits you. Our installation has warranty of no LEAKAGES.

Call Chief Technican Femi for your roofing installation. contact :08031959843,

Re: Direct Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea by gistmelove(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Q: Can I install Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing over my existing roof, or will I have to tear my old roofing off?

A: We actually recommend that you keep your old roofing on. Our roofing is extremely lightweight, so it won't add much weight to your roof (unlike another layer of asphalt shingles). Plus, you will actually gain approximately R-4.3 by leaving your old roofing on, due to the air gap between your old roof and your new metal roof. This is equivalent to 3/4" of Styrofoam insulation! Plus, you save money on the unnecessary tear-off expense.

Q: Can I walk on a Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roof?

A: Yes. Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing holds up very well against occasional foot traffic. Unlike asphalt shingles, Ds stone coating is baked on which helps provide its superior strength and warranty.

Q: Is my new Ds Stone-Coated Metal roof going to be noisy?

A: No! The stone coating actually quiets the sound of the raindrops and hail stones. Smooth metal roofs (like barn roofs) are noisy because the rain and hail hit directly on the metal surface. No metal is exposed on your new Ds roof.

Q: Why do your roofs have the stone coating?

A: The stone coating adds beauty to your roof, but it adds significantly longer life than a painted metal roof. Plus, the stone coating helps to significantly strengthen your new roof against hail up to 2 1/2" in diameter. Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing is guaranteed not to fade for 20 years, and guaranteed not to chip or peel for 50 years. And, as mentioned above, the stone coating quiets the sound of the raindrops and hail.

Q: Who can I get to install my new Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roof? Do I have to use one of your installers?

A: No, you can have it installed by the contractor of your choosing. The shingle profile can be installed by homeowners who have a basic knowledge of roofing installation, or your favorite roofing contractor. We offer roofing technical support if your are doing the job yourself. The shake or tile profiles can be installed by ANY roofing contractor (we can help you find one). The contractor must first complete a simple short training session to insure that the warranty will not become voided by improper installation. The contractor will benefit even more in the long run because he/she will be qualified to install more metal roofing in the future, which can create much new business since more and more people are turning to stone-coated metal roofing. We can help you find a roofing contractor if you wish. We can arrange for training and certification for your favorite roofing contractor.

Q: Who can I buy Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing from in my area?

A: We could sell it to a vendor in your area, but the more times a product changes hands the more its price increases. Therefore, we prefer to sell it to you directly. We have supplied metal roofing to projects all across the NIGERIA. We will work to keep the costs down by eliminating the additional mark-ups.

Q: Is this product new?

A: No! It has been in use in the Asia and South Korea for over 45 years. With over 45 years of proven factory and field testing, this is a time-tested product.

Q: Will your metal roof attract lightning?

A: No. Actually our metal roofing will help to disburse a lightning strike. And, since it's made of metal, it won't burn.

Q: How much do metal roofs cost?

A: Metal roofing costs about double an asphalt roof, BUT...you will save money over the long run. How? You might not EVER have to re-roof your home! And, since prospective homeowners recognize the value of a metal roof, you will probably see an increase in your home's resale value. Also, since your new metal roof is Class 'A' Fire Rated and withstands the elements so well, you should see a decrease in your homeowner's insurance. Check with your insurance agent for details, and compare rates between metal roofing and asphalt shingles!

Q: Are your metal roofing materials heavy?

A: Definitely NOT! Depending on the roofing material you're comparing us to, Ds Metal Roofing can weigh anywhere from one half to as much as FOUR TIMES LESS!

Q: If your roof is so lightweight, then it probably is not a good choice for high wind-prone areas, right?

A: Wrong. Ds Metal Roofing is no lightweight when it comes to durability. We back up our roofing with a 120-mph wind warranty. Even if you don't live in tornado or hurricane country, standing up to wind is very important. Without our patented interlocking design, high velocity winds, like those during firestorms, can literally raise the roof on your house. Blowing burning material can then penetrate your home under the eaves, putting your home and safety at serious risk.

Q: How long will my new metal roof last?

A: It could easily outlast your home. Fifty to 75 years is not an unrealistic estimate.

Q:Won't a metal roof make my home get too hot inside?

A: Actually a metal roof deflects much of the sun's heat, which a standard roof absorbs. Therefore, you might actually see a noticeable reduction in your energy bills. Because of Ds design, temperatures in the attic can be 10 to 15 degrees cooler!

Q: Does your roof withstand hail?

A: Yes. Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing comes with a 2½" Hail Warranty. Your roof will withstand hail about the size of a golf ball. Hail of this size would more than likely penetrate a traditional asphalt roof.

Q: Isn't metal roofing ugly?

A: You might be thinking of a plain metal roof, like a shed roof. The stamped profiles replicate the look of architectural shingles, quality shake roofing, or heavy tile roofing. Our roofing has been used on houses in all price ranges, including multi-million naira homes.

Q: Is this roofing only for residential roofs?

A: No. Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing has been used on many commercial buildings, including restaurants, churches, hotel chains and many other commercial applications.

Q: What sets BATLAN ROOF apart from other metal roofing distributors?
A: Our customer service. We'll provide free estimates, help you find a contractor, deliver the merchandise, provide free unlimited phone support for installation, buy back unused product, provide installation certification to contractors and, in some cases, even travel to your jobsite to make sure that the job is done right. We'll do anything we can to make sure that you are happy and satisfied with both the roofing and its installation. When people see your roof, we want you to be able to speak kindly of us!

Q: I'm still not sold on a Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roof. What else can you tell me?

A: You spend a lot on your home. You put in the nicest landscaping, you buy the best windows. Amazingly most homeowners will skimp and buy cheap 15 or 20-year asphalt shingles for their homes. While they may look good for a few years, they won't last. Our roofing does. If you ever go to sell your home, Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing will increase your resale value. Since it doesn't burn, Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing should lower your homeowner's insurance. If you are choosing Ds Stone-Coated Metal Roofing for an existing roof, you probably won't have to worry about the mess, damage and expense of a complete roof tear-off.

Q: I would like a free estimate. Can I submit my blueprints or layout in CAD format?

A: Yes! We can work directly from your CAD drawings. Just email:engr.ayyub@gmail.com, or call:08085310359 them to us!

Note: measuring from the CAD format or roof plan.. Dont xpect to get accurate measurement.. It will be either plus or minus

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / Looking For Wholesale True Religion Jeans At Unbeatable Prices? / Fabulous Daily Deals For Your Bargain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.