Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38606 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Chigold101(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
dapsoneh: Congrats ogbeni... this is the true democracy we ar talking about, ppl expressing their minds via votes. PDP allowed Ego get into them by not allowing oyinlola remain in the state's party. Ominsore was a wrong candidate for PDP, nothn stops PDP from allowing Oyinlola repeat d same fit as Ayo fayoose of ekiti. Whtever is it, Osun ppl av spoken with their votes. Wishin d state of Osun all the best and aregbe a hitch free ruling in the nxt 4yrs. Let d development continue, dnt play politics of 'this is d 2nd term, av got nothn to lose'
oyinlola lost in his pulling unit and ward. He didnt contribute anything to the winning at all. Congrats to the winner... I believe Osun People have spoken

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 7lives: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2014
akoraye: Another victory for modakeke!

Gbabbbbbeeeeee omo no bi small thing o, all the vote that Ife people cast in favour of Omisore were rendered useless by the people of Modakeke.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 7lives: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
9ja4Change: ’m waiting to hear from the crass morons on this forum who thought Osun people are imbeciles like them. Where are they? Let them throw up comments and justify the illegal arrests of APC chieftains and their party agents in Osun. Let them come and explain willful non-issuance of tags to APC agents to disallow them from monitoring the electoral process. Let them explain the incidence in which some INEC officials tried to divert 500,000 ballot papers to unknown destination and after being caught and arrested, were illegally released by the Department of Security Services (DSS). Let them explain the illegal the role that the ex-convicts and brazen murderers: Jelili Adesiyan, Obanikoro and co. played in scuttling the electoral process. Even after all these heinous acts of brazen malpractice, Aregbesola beat them hands down. He shared Omisore’s votes in Ife, Ede and knocked him down in all other local governments inspite of their rigging. Who is popular in Osun? I’m waiting to hear from the demented Femi Fani Kayode, the Chief Murderer himself (Omisore), the uncouth Gani Olaoluwa, garrulous Akpabio,et c and the father of fools, Jonathan Goodluck. Bunch of criminals!

See venom, the truth is bitter. 1000000 likes.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2014
you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..giv us evidence!!show us evidence dumb as5hole..or 4eva remain silent!i never said osun is my state of origin;cant u comprehend?ODE;i was shown luv and hospitality by d good pple of osun;u dnt expect me to speak ill of the indigenes;capisch?
DaBullIT:

Bad belle , I no get your time , 2011 Oyinlola vs aregbe people were murdered , by PDP thugs

And serving in Osun does not make you ìbílè capisce ? I lived in Kaduna , Jos , went to command and NDA , I don't claim Kaduna or Jos. Suck my corrrrrrrck mofo
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by porka: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2014
iamodenigbo1: this guy eh you Funy too much,remember you are talking about the great people of ekiti,they cannot be as hungry as to abandon their mandate,THEY VOTED FOR THEIR MAN ,QED

He's not funny, he's clearly a m o r o n. Anybody talking nonsense like that of Ekiti people is needing a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
If PDP could garner such massive votes in osun and ekiti, I think GEJ's 2015 dream is already a reality at the SW.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by lakeyside025: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
BREAKING: Diran Odeyemi (Omisore's DG) caught with 500million naira that belongs to losser Omisore at Murtala muhammed airport lagos.

Igi Da, Eiye Fo ...This life. While your Oga is losing, you're trying to ship his money out. Streets ain't loyal.

Fun ra won ni won yo ma fun ra won l'ogun je. Up aregbeshola, APC! Change!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by calaharry: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

Felicitation to Ogbeni , ppl say continue your selfless service in Osun state...More construction begins

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by porka: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver:
We all need a change in this country of ours, but are you not tired of one political party since the end of military rule? Is this great nation a one party system or you don't want to try the products of other parties? As for me o! Am sick and tired of PDP and I know many Nigerians are as well.
Sometimes, its better you try the Angel you don't know than stay dying with the devil that has refuse to better your life.

Why are you not tired of the same people leading Lagos since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by calaharry: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin

Felicitation to Ogbeni , ppl say continue your selfless service in Osun state...More construction begins
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2014
porka:

He's not funny, he's clearly a m o r o n. Anybody talking nonsense like that of Ekiti people is needing a psychiatric evaluation.
easy bro
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2014
lokito: The people that broke out of PDP to APC this year are the same people that was looting Ballot boxes for PDP in the previous elections. Now since they're very 'ballot-looting' conscious why won't they win with a wide margin?
dere will always be an excuse
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by red101(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2014
wow. he was a commissioner in Lagos back in the days wasn't he?
I wish him all the best and hope that he fulfills his duties as osun state govnr
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ziccoit: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
smartchoice:

Wrong assertion PDP fielded the wrong candidate....

Smartchoice my good friend. How is your Benz life? I'm really enjoying the perfect engineering here. W202 has been a joy to own.

Now to the politics, Omisore was actually a wrong candidate and be that as it may, PDP doesn't have enough energy to muscle out APC in the state. Ogbeni hit the ground running right from the word go. He made some mistakes which could have cost him the victory but quickly shifted ground and sought corrections. His political image was terribly dented in the last 1yr or thereabout that it appeared he was not going to make it back to the office. His journey to victory only got brighter in the last 3months when he started making up with aggrieved interests.

Ogbeni read the history of how Fayemi was booted out of office. I want to assure you here that OYO, OGUN and Lagos are going to remain under the party if what was done in Osun during the electioneering campaign is replicated.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by youngmonie: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Imanuelle: If PDP could garner such massive votes in osun and ekiti, I think GEJ's 2015 dream is already a reality at the SW.

Dnt jinxx it yet bro. This is different people voted based on the candidates and not the party...point to one federal project Mr GEJ has done in the entire SW for him to deserve our votes. We are not idiots

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2014
jojoki: The Governor was returned based on His track record of developments, it will always be better in my beloved Osun state. Ogbeni, let the work begin. congrats!
dis was exactly y I said dis will still win. how many states can feed deir students in schools.? not to talk of oda things he has done.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by great664(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: I understand ur individual assessment, but we all know how political parties affects the good nature of their political office holders. GEJ came in as a messiah, but the party turned him to more or less a dictator and changed his political goodwill to what it is today.
no, d problem he is facing is that he refuse to dance to their tune, he has proven it, he may have in †ђξ past but he is ready to fight it now. Voting new party won't help, In Dela State for example, Pdp held dier Primaries for National Assembly, d past winner failed in primary, he then decamp to DPP and contested against his opponent in PDP primaries and won? Was there any change in govt? No, same person still in seat with another party name, that's why we should vote and keep voting individuals and not party
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by lilwill(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2014
yerimastyle: when APC win dey shout when dis same APC looses dey still shout APC are noise makers Lagos State should prepare I see pdp winning Lagos come 2015 cus Oga Jonah as promised a free and fair election

PDP win in Lagos? lol are you high on something?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gawu1: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2014
twosquare: exactly...one thing i can say also is that the education sector of Ọsun is worse...since it is their choice,let them live with it.
Exactly too! Is that not why Boko Haram is destroying the north? Since the northern part part rejected GEJ he unleashed Boko Boys on them. I pity nija mentality ooo....!!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by great664(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2014
porka:

help me to ask him, Am in Edo St right now, and I will Vote Adam Oshiomole anytime and day irrespective of d party he will use, Pdp or APC, dat doesn't mean I will vote their chairman or councillors, Nope, let the #Peopledecide, Mr. President has given us reason to trust him come 2015, but one thing is for sure, I will Never Vote for those people who ruled us in the 80's and 90's, if they can't then, y do u blive they can now, abey their Loot don finish dem wan stack up again, give APC to a new, vibrant young youth and see me vote for APC but if na same Buhari, IBB, Atiku and co, I rather stick to GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by speaktome(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2014
yougos: Aregbe my Man Congratzzzzzz to U

Pls remember that during ur 1st tenor, School children were eating ONE EGG per day,

This is ur 2nd tenor

Pls try and complete their EGG TWO per day

More grace to ur Elbow

Ur talk make sense bro
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gawu1: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2014
just2endowed: An islamist won
Against a crusader
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 7lives: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2014
porka:

Why should I be tired of good things, I'll rather change those dormant people in the center.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gawu1: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2014
twosquare: let's be patient and let's see what will happen next. But why do i have this feeling that that will be the only APC state in SW. Pls which state is next for election in Nigeria?
Living in delusions
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by omenka(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I guess you were badly injured and traumatized by that very harmless post. Pele!
Of course I was!! I find pretentious people very disgusting.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by speaktome(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) guy you dey vex ooo

Bros dats a proverb
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Olaone1: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2014
APC should be worried. If an unsellable personality like Omisore could disturb APC leaders this much in their backyard, then, the party should be particularly concerned. Something is definitely wrong and they urgently need to go back to their drawing board.

I didn't even expect Omisore to garner as much votes. The electorate seemed glaringly tired of APC as made evident through the results. It should be a real concern. This wasn't even conceivable just 3 years ago when APC/ACN enjoyed unanimous public support.

APC needs to re-strategize and connect more with the electorate because the electorate now appear noticeably clued-up. My people don't want elitist leaders.

This should be a soul-searching moment.

My take

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by lyntiffany(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
ibrash600: congrats aregbe, congrats APC....
omisore can and go die undecided
Ebele Ebola Jonathan should put his head in shame, he sent arm forces to osun state as if na thir
chibok girls dy... God pass u, u will cry come

quote me and abuse me make thunder fire you angry
You are seriously affected by Ebola virus, troops were sent for the sake of the masses that will cast their votes which was being requested by Aregbesola.

- Had it been that PDP won APC would have beign shouting the election was not free and fair that it was rigged, but now that they have won , is as if they poured ice block in their throats.
Meanwhile Congrats to Aregbesola may God grant you the wisdom he gave to Solomon to lead the people of Osun State.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jmaine: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Olaone1: APC should be worried. If an unsellable personality like Omisore could disturb APC leaders this much in their backyard, then, the party should be particularly concerned. Something is definitely wrong and they urgently need to go back to their drawing board.

I didn't even expect Omisore to garner as much votes. The electorate seemed glaringly tired of APC as made evident through the results. It should be a real concern. This wasn't even conceivable just 3 years ago.

APC needs to re-strategize and connect more with the electorate because the electorate now appear noticeably clued-up. My people don't want elitist leaders.

This should be a soul-searching moment.

My take

Well spoken my guy, their jubilant mood should be toned down cos the ominous signs are not good. Aregbe should aggressively work harder this term to ensure the next APC candidate has a good footing to launch his campaign

If he continues with his current approach, his successor might have an herculean task overcoming the next onslaught . . . . . .
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2014
ziccoit:

Smartchoice my good friend. How is your Benz life? I'm really enjoying the perfect engineering here. W202 has been a joy to own.

Now to the politics, Omisore was actually a wrong candidate and be that as it may, PDP doesn't have enough energy to muscle out APC in the state. Ogbeni hit the ground running right from the word go. He made some mistakes which could have cost him the victory but quickly shifted ground and sought corrections. His political image was terribly dented in the last 1yr or thereabout that it appeared he was not going to make it back to the office. His journey to victory only got brighter in the last 3months when he started making up with aggrieved interests.

Ogbeni read the history of how Fayemi was booted out of office. I want to assure you here that OYO, OGUN and Lagos are going to remain under the party if what was done in Osun during the electioneering campaign is replicated.

You're on point.... Benz has been good to me..... Put my w210 in a body shop....can't wait to mount it....with a more luxurious experience than my w202..... Oyo Ogun and Lagos is PDPs own to lose in terms of credible candidates....
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gawu1: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2014
hansad: If OBJ is president, Omisore would have been declared winner. Buhari and Tinubu can at best head to the courts. Hope this APC victory shall make Tinubu and Lai Mohammed appreciate President Jonathan's unrivalled democratic credentials, instead of daily telling ridiculous lies against the president. A few days to this election, Tinubu lied that Jonathan kidnapped the Chibok girls. As for Lai Mohammed, well, his official duty in his party includes manufacturing and spreading of false information to gullible Nigerians. So, Lai has lied himself to be regaded as a joker in the park. Congrats Aregbe.
My friend, stop crying like baby! GEJ tried to rig only that he & his PDP failed. or what do you think he sent 73,000 security men to do in Osun while we need them badly at Gwaza & Sambisa? Security?!!! The north east need them not Osun. Anyway, I hail the people of Osun for their resilient attitudes despite deliberate provocation & intimidation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.