Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824293 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Finestlex: public admin.. you?
computer systems technology
did you pay your school fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
emperoracro: pls are u for UG

No. PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Finestlex: public admin.. you?
computer systems technology
did you pay fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Amosiye: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello house. Pls I need current info on ireland study visa. I submitted my application via the VSF (oregun)on the 4th of august. I hv been tracking it since. But the the status "your application has been sent to abuja on the 4th of august" has not changed since. Is it normal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2014
GboyegaD:

No ooo, the guy no dey try. No problems as per guidance.
Thanks. Looking at fall 2015, money never dey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
House i need help on Letter of introduction.. I need a copy so that i can sit an get mine done.. Pls help house.. I am moving my application ending of this Month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2014
emperoracro:
pls are u for UG
PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2014
kanny1: Congrats. Na to speed up tins. Expect my PM

I no see PM o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
as long as he has a good steady inflow and outflow and a closing balance running in million will be ok, you will need same documents his personal soa, notorized affidavit/declaration/sponsorship letter, his employment details, property detials. a business reg cert is acceptable. the police report is optional and you mentioned he is a family friend yeah? a convincing sop on why he's footing your responsibility will help
tsam01: @chiahmaka: Thanks for your help.

Hi all,
Still on the matter!
Please I'm trying to put my application in order towards January admission. As regards sponsorship, the initial sponsor(Business man) I planned using does not have all the docs indicated by peeps in this forum and for some of these documents that he has *they are not in order/updated* (tax clearance,C07, memo, C02... he only has the business reg cert to back up his SOA). Pls if the sponsor decides to use his personal a/c, what documents will I need from him? pls also note that we bear different surname.

Do I need to submit a police report along side my application?
I am going for my Master's Degree, please what preferable value should my sponsor's account balance read. My tuition is about $12,700 per year and my course duration is within 12-24 months.

Pls help.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by swaggerkid(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Mr Justwise or any other person in this section that can help should pls advice
I am I'm a school in Ghana currently going to 200i want too change my school
To any in Uk,Canada,or america
With a moderate tuition and accommodation
Please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Rawlizo hw far? Hope u r acclimitizing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2014
swaggerkid: Mr Justwise or any other person in this section that can help should pls advice
I am I'm a school in Ghana currently going to 200i want too change my school
To any in Uk,Canada,or america
With a moderate tuition and accommodation
Please help

That is very broad, be specific about the country you want to study in because school fees varies from country to country.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Amosiye: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: Hello house. Pls I need current info on ireland study visa. I submitted my application via the VSF (oregun)on the 4th of august. I hv been tracking it since. But the the status "your application has been sent to abuja on the 4th of august" has not changed since. Is it normal?
no body is answering me. Y una dey do like dis nah. Der ris God oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyhz: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: no body is answering me. Y una dey do like dis nah. Der ris God oh.

You are on the wrong thread bro/sis. pls check travelling to ireland thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: no body is answering me. Y una dey do like dis nah. Der ris God oh.

Very Wrong thread if na canny issue na enn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
tofam3k3: I got medical request today...submitted Jul 17th. Bio Jul 18th (online route). Trust God for complete testimony!
God definitely ain't sleeping "3rd Refire" grin

What documents did you submit this time?
Got denied yesterday...congrats in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Dchris:

Dchris which doc did you submit tofam3k3 good job abeg make we know wetin u sumit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dchris:

1. 6 months statement of account from my sponsor (closing balance #2M)

2. Company statement of account (closing balance #58M)

3. 1 year fixed deposit of #4M

4. Personal statement of account (closing balance #3M)

5. Admission Letter

6. copy of Tuition fees receipt ($20k)

7. deposit of on-campus Accommodation receipt ($500)

8. Copy of your police clearance

9. Reference letter from sponsor's employer stating his position with the company, how long he has been working with the company, his earning(if it is a substantial amount of money should be stated in the letter if not this should be excluded), how long he has been with the company and his roles and responsibilities

10. Affidavit of support letter (sworn at the court)

10. Letter of Intention to sponsor

11. Study leave letter from my employer stating my job title, start date of my work with the employer, my roles and responsibilities and the time that i will be away to study and my intended date of resumption is going to be after my program.

12. Evidence of sponsor's business registration document and real estate anything that shows the financial statement or profit generated for both businesses every year

13. Copy of investments or properties or shares of sponsor (this documents will be used to proof his financial capability to sponsor you)

14. Copy of your birth certificate

15. Statement of Purpose

16. PRAYERS!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by swaggerkid(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

That is very broad, be specific about the country you want to study in because school fees varies from country to country.
Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amefrica: Glory be to GOD!!

Brand new part ...may God put smile on every applicant face like he did for me.. This part shall record more success stories than any part ever.

What more can I say - Na Jehova noni!! cheesy

Bro, pls drop me a line email, i de ibadan also, i want to contact you concerning my brother application.. olamonsor2002@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
tofam3k3:

5. Admission Letter

9. Reference letter from sponsor's employer stating his position with the company, how long he has been working with the company, his earning(if it is a substantial amount of money should be stated in the letter if not this should be excluded), how long he has been with the company and his roles and responsibilities

11. Study leave letter from my employer stating my job title, start date of my work with the employer, my roles and responsibilities and the time that i will be away to study and my intended date of resumption is going to be after my program.

12. Evidence of sponsor's business registration document and real estate anything that shows the financial statement or profit generated for both businesses every year

13. Copy of investments or properties or shares of sponsor (this documents will be used to proof his financial capability to sponsor you)

15. Statement of Purpose

16. PRAYERS!!!! grin

Soon they will call you for medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
tofam3k3:

5. Admission Letter

15. Statement of Purpose

16. PRAYERS!!!! grin

Hmmm....nawa oo..even if na HEAVEN person wan go self..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shidoshi/Jchi9876..

Don't be surprised how I got to know you were the one that sent me that threatening-email. I'm glad to let you know, the SSS are on your case and you'll be smoked out soon. I have a lot of evidences that I've provided to them and they are trailing you!

You just used your mouth to write a check, your gayey a'ss can't cash.

Next time, you don't mess with an intellectual..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
tofam3k3:

5. Admission Letter

15. Statement of Purpose

16. PRAYERS!!!! grin

Congrats man.. Applied on the 16th and I haven't heard anything. What was your relationship with the sponsor and what evidence did you attach to show relationship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Codebreaker hw far? The chilling pill dey increase o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amefrica: Shidoshi/Jchi9876..

Don't be surprised how I got to know you were the one that sent me that threatening-email. I'm glad to let you know, the SSS are on your case and you'll be smoked out soon. I have a lot of evidences that I've provided to them and they are trailing you!

LOL is nairaland now that serious? Threatening email? O ga oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
chichi89: LOL is nairaland now that serious? Threatening email? O ga oh.

I'm telling you ...some people are just so retar'd'ed!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
God dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amefrica: Shidoshi/Jchi9876..

Lool Nawa o. What won't we see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Zorkky(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Anyone heading to Toronto on the 3rd of Sept via Ethiopian Air??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hehehe...house,i need una help o.
There are so many questions running thru my mind now.
I submitted my application on 9th july,I really feel I submitted with the wrong email address but correct phone nos. I tracked the application yesterday with the tracking no an it reads my app has been dispatched from Accra to Vac in Lagos.
I went to vac today n dey askd me to come back in a week time...well now,i want to ask;
Could dey hv sent me emails?
Could dey hv called me when my phone was switched off?
And when dey couldn't get thru to me,they had to reject the application? And dat will be all? angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
tnuola:

Lool Nawa o. What won't we see

Na so I kuku see am..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.