Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. (2593 Views)

Members Of China’s Urine Therapy Association Believe Pee Can Cure Any Illness / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by NLEFCC(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
I do not mean to sound negative but i hate that we might have knelt down before America to beg for a drug that does not work. Here are my permutations;

For this current Ebola outbreak in 4 West African Countries the fatality rate is 55%. Meaning that 45% of infected people will heal naturally as their immune system will succesfully fight off the harmful virus. So the Americans might have healed through a natural process afterall we also have a good number of African survivors.

History of ZMAPP does not also convince me on its effectiveness. How can the Americans guarantee that the monkeys that survived would not have survived without the administration of ZMAPP? Or even that the monkey that died would not have done so even if ZMAPP was introduced? Personally i believe that an experiment carried out on only a few monkeys(less than 10) is not enough to prove anything conclusively.

Rather than kneeling down before some people that see themselves as the god of the human race we should develope ourselves. We can do it people as long as there is dedication and people stop stealing our money.

8 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
I have always warned drugs aint good fer ya health .....now see what you just posted

16 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by spyg1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmm! Raw Nigerian scientist

are the two Americans dead

4 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by NLEFCC(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
smartchoice: I have always warned drugs aint good fer ya health .....now see what you just posted

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that ZMAAP works? I understand we all need the cure but mehn! Lets be realistic.

1 Like

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
what is my biz with proving anything...have I alleged anything Abalaka?

NLEFCC:

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that ZMAAP works? I understand we all need the cure but mehn! Lets be realistic.

1 Like

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Dubby6(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yah na salt nd hot water cure them

1 Like

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by bumdish: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
NLEFCC: I do not mean to sound negative but i hate that we might have knelt down before America to beg for a drug that does not work. Here are my permutations;

For this current Ebola outbreak in 4 West African Countries the fatality rate is 55%. Meaning that 45% of infected people will heal naturally as their immune system will succesfully fight off the harmful virus. So the Americans might have healed through a natural process afterall we also have a good number of African survivors.

History of ZMAPP does not also convince me on its effectiveness. How can the Americans guarantee that the monkeys that survived would not have survived without the administration of ZMAPP? Or even that the monkey that died would not have done so even if ZMAPP was introduced? Personally i believe that an experiment carried out on only a few monkeys(less than 10) is enough to prove anything conclusively.

Rather than kneeling down before some people that see themselves as the god of the human race we should develope ourselves. We can do it people as long as there is dedication and people stop stealing our money.

Talking like a carpenter.

3 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by ghananotnaija(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sour grape tinz.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by bigx(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fever -Induced Post

3 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Osgilliat(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
they never look themselves as god. we African see them as god because they do things like a god. Africans are busy looting while the gods never stop progressing. its hard to swallow but you gat to face the fact. when they took their citizen away for Liberia people were dissing them...now spain has followed their footstep.

1 Like

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Osgilliat(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
NLEFCC: I do not mean to sound negative but i hate that we might have knelt down before America to beg for a drug that does not work. Here are my permutations;

History of ZMAPP does not also convince me on its effectiveness. How can the Americans guarantee that the monkeys that survived would not have survived without the administration of ZMAPP? Or even that the monkey that died would not have done so even if ZMAPP was introduced? Personally i believe that an experiment carried out on only a few monkeys(less than 10) is enough to prove anything conclusively.

whatever float your boat.

2 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2014
This op is very high

4 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by ironbender101(m): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2014
@OP I agree with u to some extent but not all u said are true.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Guy dis na the first sign of Ebola

2 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Coming from someone that need ZMApp. American please help him.

2 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2014
obakovich: Guy dis na the first sign of Ebola
So, RUN everybody shocked
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by NLEFCC(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2014
bigx: Fever -Induced Post

Exactly! Fever of change.
Let's change the way we think.
Let's change the way we see ourselves.
Its time to start thinking out of the box.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Patience man! Patience! Allow the weed dry and decay before smoking it. Dammit! angry

2 Likes

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by idupaul: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
OMG this OP needs ZMAPP

1 Like

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
bumdish:

Talking like a carpenter.

now you understand jesus.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by lilprinze: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
d op iz high on cocaine if d drug is nt working hw did dy save d lives of d doctor nd priest who contacted ebola or u tink it iz salt nd water dy use to cure d disease frm dem na
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by NLEFCC(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
idupaul: OMG this OP needs ZMAPP

What did your ZMAPP do for the Spanish Priest?
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by gebest: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
NLEFCC: I do not
mean to sound negative but i hate that we might have knelt down before
America to beg for a drug that does not work. Here are my permutations;

For this current Ebola outbreak in 4 West African Countries the fatality
rate is 55%. Meaning that 45% of infected people will heal naturally as
their immune system will succesfully fight off the harmful virus. So
the Americans might have healed through a natural process afterall we
also have a good number of African survivors.

History of ZMAPP does not also convince me on its effectiveness. How can
the Americans guarantee that the monkeys that survived would not have
survived without the administration of ZMAPP? Or even that the monkey
that died would not have done so even if ZMAPP was introduced?
Personally i believe that an experiment carried out on only a few
monkeys(less than 10) is enough to prove anything conclusively.

Rather than kneeling down before some people that see themselves as the
god of the human race we should develope ourselves. We can do it people
as long as there is dedication and people stop stealing our money.

u ended up not making any sense, abi u be Terry G?
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by gebest: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
NLEFCC: I do not
mean to sound negative but i hate that we might have knelt down before
America to beg for a drug that does not work. Here are my permutations;

For this current Ebola outbreak in 4 West African Countries the fatality
rate is 55%. Meaning that 45% of infected people will heal naturally as
their immune system will succesfully fight off the harmful virus. So
the Americans might have healed through a natural process afterall we
also have a good number of African survivors.

History of ZMAPP does not also convince me on its effectiveness. How can
the Americans guarantee that the monkeys that survived would not have
survived without the administration of ZMAPP? Or even that the monkey
that died would not have done so even if ZMAPP was introduced?
Personally i believe that an experiment carried out on only a few
monkeys(less than 10) is enough to prove anything conclusively.

Rather than kneeling down before some people that see themselves as the
god of the human race we should develope ourselves. We can do it people
as long as there is dedication and people stop stealing our money.

Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
What baffles me most is that no matter the rubbish one writes, like the OP has just done, you will still see people that will like it.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by desgiezd(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
@OP

Now that the epidemic is ravaging the people, we should go to the lab and start preparing and experimenting our own yet to be initiated drugs while people are dying.

It is a fact that America has said the drugs have not been tested on humans and has not passed through all the necessary protocols before it can be certified fit for human consumption, that explains the reluctance of releasing the drugs at first.

Where has it been stated that African countries were begging America before the drugs were released?

God forbid, if you are infected with this virus, I am sure you will do whatever America asks you to do for you to get the drugs.

Let us be more objective in our postings on this forum.
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by desgiezd(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
eaglechild: What baffles me most is that no matter the rubbish one writes, like the OP has just done, you will still see people that will like it.

Some brains are not capable of discerning good from bad!
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by fyneguy: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP. I am disappointed at the way you made conjectures as though they were facts.

Your subject is very misleading as one opens this thread with the impression that you have proof of the inefficacy of the drug, whereas you only made assumptions.

You will do well to change the thread title to ''I doubt the efficacy of ZMAPP''
Re: ZMAPP did not cure any Ebola. by NLEFCC(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
fyneguy: OP. I am disappointed at the way you made conjectures as though they were facts.

Your subject is very misleading as one opens this thread with the impression that you have proof of the inefficacy of the drug, whereas you only made assumptions.

You will do well to change the thread title to ''I doubt the efficacy of ZMAPP''

Noted Sir

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi / Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. / Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.