Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies (21515 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by olempe(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
tintingz:

And she should stop calling terrorists "jihadist" or "islamist" a terrorists is a terrorists.
But terrorists are jihadists and islamists undecided

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by NairaMinted: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Huuman beings; creatures driven by emotion rather than sound reasoning and logic. Here we are, debating passionatley over Hilary's stance..Lol!

Do not fall for this publicity stunt - with eyes set on 2016 - that this vile woman is tyrying to pull. She was very much part of Obama's government from the very start! She wasn't just an ordinary cabinet member but she held the powerful position of Secratry of State! It's like Hnery Kissinger whom we all know was the driving force behind so many of America's foreign policies during his time in government, coming back to blame the administrations he served under as being responsible for these poor policies.

For chrissakes, she was the b.l.o.o.d.y Seceretary of State! Please pay no heed to this scam this sorry woman is trying to pull...

And as for America's policies regarding the Middle East, like I have said countless times in the past, the US's policies aren't created by those "elected" politicians and puclic office holders but by these insidious so called "think-tanks", NGOs and a myriad of other private entities that stand to gain from these policies. They are legion in number but all working to serve the interest of those that run Wall street and the private - yes, private! - Federal Reserve. IRI, AEI, AIPAC, CFR, Brookings Institute, NED, Chatham House, Atlantic Council, Soros Foundation, and so many others. These are where American foreign and domestic policies are really formulated - not in the White House, not in the Pentagon, not in the Senate.........

This woman is now coming out forming activity, pretending to be in opposition to Obama just cos of her 2016 ambition when in reality they serve the same paymasters!

As per the events unfolding in Iraq, allow me to post a couple of comments from the ever articulate and knowlegable Anthony Cartalucci himself:

"So the US is involved in regime change in Iraq - in a time when Baghdad is at war against ISIS who are mass slaughtering civilians across the country (and across the border in Syria). The US created, armed, and funded ISIS - how else does one explain the size and scope of their operations? Now the US is using ISIS for regime change in Iraq just as they've been trying to use it in Syria.

When you read the following article, you will see ISIS used as the impetus for regime change and see that the US is openly calling for it.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/214801-us-monitoring-reports-of-coup-in-iraq

Again, none of this is a "secret conspiracy," Seymour Hersh wrote a 9 page report in the New Yorker in 2007 on how the West was backing Al Qaeda to reorder the Middle East politically and economically. Now they are doing it - in Libya, Syria, and now Iraq. ISIS are creeping into Lebanon as well. This is NATO's mercenary army, admittedly, obviously, and yet people are still confused and confounded - much bigotry and ignorance helping them sink deeper still in that confusion.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection"

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by NairaMinted: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

There's no war in Syria , It's just a western imperialistic coup that failed ....+ keeping Syria in deep mess gives israel a playing field all over the area

Listen the all Arab spring was a CIA -mossad operation

Look @ unstable and military dependent Egypt and now busy Syria, no one to challenge Israel and now they have added Iraq to oust Maliki who was becoming close with Iranian

You sir, are awake!
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Dumb bitch ....Isis is anti bashar you are anti bashar, therefore you would b teamed up with ISIs in Syria ...tho you did ...so why throwing your buddy under the Bus ? Last time I checked ISIs left Syria to create their caliphate

Wonder what fellis is still doing in Nigeria tho

angry
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by todayguest(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2014
ednut1: dis biatch shud stfu. isis were part of the syrian rebels financed and trained by the evil USA. now it has back fired. iraq syria libya Afghanistan are all waste lands after USA intervention. Russia and china shud go into and alliance and smoke dis yanks out of America .land stolen from red indians. this biatch hilary was meeting dis terrorist in secrets o. now she dey open her dirty mouth
you should remember that, the US had got more allies. And, had the capacity to destroy the world 40 times over.! Imagine what will happen to the rest of the world, when these superpowers fight. Pray WW3 never come to pass. We all are going to pay the huge price.!
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by celeron40(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2014
This clownress should park well....what is sensible about giving military hardware to the FSA, when it is well known that ISIS has sidelined other rebel groups? Was it not this same thinking that led the U.S do directly arm the Mujahideen against the Soviets in Afghanistan? Whatever cause the U.S thinks it is promoting, arming dissidents is never justified...The U.S knew nothing about domestic iraqi politics when it invaded in 03...Saddam was the only factor keeping the ethnic fragility of the Iraqi state from collapsing...the U.S invaded, installed a puppet president, and left the country in ruins.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2014
caseless: hilary is just unintelligent; this we were made to understand during the debate season when she contested d primaries with obama. If staying on the fence gave rise to isis, what did they achieve by acting(not sitting on the fence) in libya? They threw libya and indeed , other african countries e.g nigeria, kenya cameroon, niger republic etc, into lingering chaos that we're in today. How did bush jnr faired with invading afghanistan and iraq? That gave rise to a bigger crisis today.

Amen
She's just displaying the worldwide known stupidity of America's elite, some of them till recently, didn't even know that there are Christians in Iraq
But what can we do, they have more superior weapons than us thats why they can point a country on a map and bomb it the next day
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2014
fellis:

angry
you mean you don't want us to live under a worldwide caliphate ? The world under the holy Islamic rule/sharia
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by iswallker(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Youngzedd: None of my business.

why havent you been banned..buy advert space
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2014
NairaMinted:

You sir, are awake!
sure, he is.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Yifesy87(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
kobonaire: I am tired of the f'king Bush and Clinton families over extended stay in US politics .... please give room for others with new/fresher ideas undecided

Ok,just pondering how fresh is Obama 's ideas?

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by OmoEziokwu: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2014
BadBoy25: This forum is an embarrassment,I can't believe the stvpidity. I have been mostly disappointed since I came on this forum . I am going to do all I can to permanently shut down this forum by end of september.
Nigeria should be banned from internet access if possible.
Africa is such a shiithole . I have made up my mind to be anti africa and anti pan africanism ,to do all I can in my might and in my lifetime to deliberately obstruct and hinder all sub saharan africa progress .
I would gladly support and sponsor all forms of anti african projects and schemes .
Nigeria is totally Doomed . I was pan african when I came on this forum but I've changed my mind . Nigeria is doomed. africa is doomed.
instead of contributing to the betterment of Nigeria and africa ,My intelligence will now be used for the destruction of Nigeria and africa.

I concur.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by meforyou1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
lafuria1: So as Secretary of State she was that powerless right? She contributed to the foreign policies and didn't protest about them till now, talk of trying to throw Obama under the bus to make herself look the better person indirectly saying I would have been a better president than Obama.

Sigh, failure and success must be credited to the president
the buck stops on the president's table

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: you mean you don't want us to live under a worldwide caliphate ? The world under the holy Islamic rule/sharia
Only if you agree to live there with me.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by lincolnj88: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
tintingz: As If they are not the originator of terrorism in the middle east, as if they don't have hand in terrorist/terrorism attacks in the middle east.

Always playing politics in everything.

And she should stop calling terrorists "jihadist" or "islamist" a terrorists is a terrorists.
Isis jihadist are saints....... Not terrorists..kor
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

There's no war in Syria , It's just a western imperialistic coup that failed ....+ keeping Syria in deep mess gives israel a playing field all over the area

Listen the all Arab spring was a CIA -mossad operation

Look @ unstable and military dependent Egypt and now busy Syria, no one to challenge Israel and now they have added Iraq to oust Maliki who was becoming close with Iranian

did not know you were privy to all these info...tell me more
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
fellis: Only if you agree to live there with me.

This comment is the living testimony of the fact that you never loved....na wa oo you want your brothers to chop off my head ? You know damn well I'm a pagan, and I ain't paying no taxes to any camel fcker

Last bullet : pack your bags na , abi you no like better things?
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
aadoiza: And I blame Bush for bombing WTC and blaming it on the so called extremists.
oh my!!!!! where did that theory creep out from? are you actually saying Obama should have killed Bush Jnr. instead of Osama bin laden?
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by cecegorz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Issorait... When America were busy murdering strong regional leaders and toppling the Libyan, Egyptian, and Iraqi governments, they never envisaged they will be conceding power to the murderous insurgents they discreetly armed.
Now, the crap has hit the fan, they have tasted power and want to establish their emirates and Madam Clinton is already throwing her former boss under the bus.

Y'all must clean up this mess brewing from the Middle East to Africa, else the threatened peace in all these locations will leave the whole world with no peace.

America's greed has been destroying the world installmentaly since the end of the 2nd world war!

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
BadBoy25: This forum is an embarrassment,I can't believe the stvpidity. I have been mostly disappointed since I came on this forum . I am going to do all I can to permanently shut down this forum by end of september.
Africa is such a shiithole . I have made up my mind to be anti africa and anti pan africanism ,to do all I can in my might and in my lifetime to deliberately obstruct and hinder all sub saharan africa progress .
I would gladly support and sponsor all forms of anti african projects and schemes .
Nigeria is totally Doomed . I was pan african when I came on this forum but I've changed my mind . Nigeria is doomed. africa is doomed.
instead of contributing to the betterment of Nigeria and africa ,My intelligence will now be used for the destruction of Nigeria and africa.
Guy, who are you?
I get the same feelings about this forum like you at times really.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
cecegorz: Issorait... When America were busy murdering strong regional leaders and toppling the Libyan, Egyptian, and Iraqi governments, they never envisaged they will be conceding power to the murderous insurgents they discreetly armed.
Now, the crap has hit the fan, they that have tasted power and want to establish their emirates and Madam Clinton is already throwing her former boss under the boss.

Y'all must clean up this mess brewing from the Middle East to Africa, else the threatened peace in all these locations will leave the whole world with no peace.

America's greed has been destroying the world installmentaly since the end of the 2nd world war!
Will you stop this america did this, america did that rubbish? at the very least America has done well for majority of its citizen; same can not be said about your country and its hopeless leaders!

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by cecegorz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Will you stop this america did this, america did that rubbish? at the very least America has done well for majority of its citizen; same can not be said about your country and its hopeless leaders!
You call that rubbish? How old are you? Did you read Madam Clinton's confession at all?
Better shut up if world affairs are beyond your grasp.

Oh sorry, just read your post up there, to realize that you really need help. Enjoy your 2mins of fame and bye.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by kobonaire(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yifesy87: Ok,just pondering how fresh is Obama 's ideas?
well for starts. Obama has not started any wars ... we know about Bush and wars.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by ezelous: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
aadoiza: And I blame Bush for bombing WTC and blaming it on the so called extremists.
that's a secret ppl don't know abt.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by ezelous: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Little wonder the US has seized the Ebola cure
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by booblacain(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Hilary is no opposition, she's just dumb and trying to distance herself from Obama, furthermore the Clintons don't really like Obama + she's yet to swallow her removal as Secretary of state

Hello, I'm aware that you are a Cameroonian. Pls do you know how I can get the call-in phone numbers of radio stations in Cameroon (especially the privately owned, english speaking ones)? Thanks
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by oldenglish: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
But to be honest Obama lacks strategy, he is undecided in many things. He will blow hot air thinking that the scenario will not occur and when it eventually occur he will create an excuse. Look at the red line thingy in Syria. He chickened out immediately uk parliament voted not to go to any war.

So if America can not attack little Syria for crossing the red line America drew, why do we keep on calling them super power. Does it mean Europe must join them to execute any war then they take the credit. Look at what is happening between them and Russia, when ever America what to sanction they will like to drag Europe to it. Give the damn sanction on your own as supper power. Am begging to see them as super power just like Nigeria is giant of Africa.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by oldenglish: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
After that go to we belly stadium and collect your trophy.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
This bish needs to stfu and go gag on Bill's sausage
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by mrvictor: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
...Very true, Madam Clinton
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2014
booblacain:

Hello, I'm aware that you are a Cameroonian. Pls do you know how I can get the call-in phone numbers of radio stations in Cameroon (especially the privately owned, english speaking ones)? Thanks
Why? I'm sure you have enough radio stations where you are
Humm where are you from & what's your nationality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.