Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

(PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... (81310 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2015
dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Dominionng:
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Call.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Dominionng:
Call.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Interiors at its best.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Still available..
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Contact for your European and American Plasterboards at affordable price. Stay away from China boards! It's neither heat resistant nor resists fire and totally a bad news at long run.

Dominion Decor.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Dominionng:
Contact for your European and American Plasterboards at affordable price. Stay away from China boards! It's neither heat resistant nor resists fire and totally a bad news at long run.

Dominion Decor.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available..
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2015
Still available
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Still Available.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Ceilings for a Nairalander. Playing with shadow gaps..

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 2:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Dominionng:
Interiors at its best.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Still available..

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available..
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Give your home that WOW effect.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by babaeko1: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Are you suggesting that its always better for one to have 3/4 bricks after lintel to have a beautiful effect ?
How about 1 block after lintel, the ceiling is about 3m high, will this work ?
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2015
babaeko1:
Are you suggesting that its always better for one to have 3/4 bricks after lintel to have a beautiful effect ?
How about 1 block after lintel, the ceiling is about 3m high, will this work ?

One layer of brick after lintel and the ceiling is 3m high shocked I guess you have a high level window level then.

Above-all, 3m height is fair.

Regards...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by dpresido(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello Dominion,
I must confess, your designs are awesome. I hope to get across to you when I get to that level.

I also want to make a few inquiries on the Wine Bar...Is the BASE and PARTITIONING also made of POP? Is that tiles that am seeing also at the base level in dark colour? Am bothered to know the strength level considering the weight of the load.

please shed more light
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
dpresido:
Hello Dominion,
I must confess, your designs are awesome. I hope to get across to you when I get to that level.

I also want to make a few inquiries on the Wine Bar...Is the BASE and PARTITIONING also made of POP? Is that tiles that am seeing also at the base level in dark colour? Am bothered to know the strength level considering the weight of the load.

please shed more light

Thanks for the compliments.

The wine bar was partitioned with Gypsum board with galvanize steel framework before playing with POP, while the base is concrete casting(reason why the weight doesn't count). The "dark colour" is a marble slab. Find below the bigger bar.

Regards...

3 Likes

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Dominionng:

Thanks for the compliments.

The wine bar was partitioned with Gypsum board with galvanize steel framework before playing with POP, while the base is concrete casting(reason why the weight doesn't count). The "dark colour" is a marble slab. Find below the bigger bar.

Regards...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.