Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

(PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... (81282 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let there be light....

1 Share

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by twinskenny(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lovely
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
twinskenny:
Lovely

Thanks Boss..
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by peaceland(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dominionng:
Let there be light....
I sent you an email today sir

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
peaceland:

Replied Sir
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
peaceland:

Alright sir,let's me checks and reply you
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
peaceland:

Thanks I would get back to your via mail
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by sako28: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Sir, nice work. Pls what if the layers after lintel is 2 layers hw will the POP look like?

Thanks

Dominionng:

One layer of brick after lintel and the ceiling is 3m high shocked I guess you have a high level window level then.

Above-all, 3m height is fair.

Regards...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
sako28:
Sir, nice work. Pls what if the layers after lintel is 2 layers hw will the POP look like?

Thanks

Just like I was made to understand, one might have a high rise window(making reference to the post you quoted). Now, let's stick to height and not the number of bricks after the lintel. Above all... Ceiling designs tends to give a better view when the said room is high. 3metres and above is perfect!

Regards...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Still available...

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
peaceland:

I can't found any message
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by peaceland(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Tundetiler2011:

I can't found any message

Tundetiler2011:

Thanks I would get back to your via mail

Tundetiler2011:

Alright sir,let's me checks and reply you

Dominionng:

Replied Sir

peaceland:

Sorry Sir the message/mail was actually meant for Dominionng please. Guess there was a mix-up some-where please. Thank you
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2015
peaceland:

Sorry Sir the message/mail was actually meant for Dominionng please. Guess there was a mix-up some-where please. Thank you
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Even walkways can look better...

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dominionng:
Even walkways can look better...

You are very good at what you do... I can't wait to work with you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

You are very good at what you do... I can't wait to work with you.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by catalano: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available..
how cheap is it to have the plasterboard done?
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2015
catalano:

how cheap is it to have the plasterboard done?

It depends on WHAT, HOW, WHERE and VOLUME.

Can be as low as 2200/sqm or as high as 5000/sqm
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Dominionng:

It depends on WHAT, HOW, WHERE and VOLUME.

Can be as low as 2200/sqm or as high as 5000/sqm
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
"Can I have this design with a little modification? I prefer a letter P shape to serve as an initials"

Here we are as we await the fittings...

Contact Dominion Interiors

dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by twinskenny(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
LOVELY.. weldone boss
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2015
twinskenny:
LOVELY.. weldone boss

Thanks Brother...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Still Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dominionng:
Still Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Still Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Dominionng:
Still Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mail dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Dominionng:
Mail dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by X2X(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
For the small light bulbs in the design below, not either of the two big lamps, can they be changed/replaced when the bulbs die? How easy is maintenance for these bulbs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2675126_wp20150727007_jpegf8972eed4aadda5c20c9b0c02de3ea95
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
X2X:
For the small light bulbs in the design below, not either of the two big lamps, can they be changed/replaced when the bulbs die? How easy is maintenance for these bulbs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2675126_wp20150727007_jpegf8972eed4aadda5c20c9b0c02de3ea95

cc Topsy23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.