Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. (10765 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Clapping For Pastors After Preaching / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2008
darefestus:

Nuzo

When will you start to reason with your head!

Nigerians are the cause of the world's financial crisis,because we spent valuable time in chuch - Nuzo

Give us another line bro, In Mexico - More than half of their population are working class

Big time labourers', yet the country itself still suffer financial problems

If you have your reservations concerning Religion in Nigeria and the World at large

Keep it to yourself and stop spewing tantrums and shenanigans

To confuse religious people.

You schizophreniac! angry

Na wah for nigerians. . . . i know you will tell me to keep shut the moment i dont see issues from your point of view.
Like your madam "clap" has told you; ignore my tantrums and shenanigans if you cant respect my own view.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gamine:

Gamine!

Wetin happen.

You dey mind the Doofus.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by BigStar1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
Are you really tired of clapping?

if yes,

Why didn't you go to mosque?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
undecided

u tryna be funny?

Cos ur joke has flown ova me head
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by kulus(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
Firstly, I believe onone forces u to go to church, secondly wats d big deal in appreciating God, d choir or some one who has summoned courage to stand be4 d church and testify, am sure u saying all dis becos u've neva experienced a miracle, by d time God does something 1derful in ur life u will clap until ur hands are swollen and am also sure u are 1 one of does pple who stand in d church n wonder "wat are pple doing". I'll advice u 2 ask God 2 give u a reason 2 clap 4 him all d time. Take care
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
LOL

Anotha one shocked

Blessings are now Tied to Clapping

Gosh!!! what are they teaching in our Churches oooooooooooooooooo!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by skfa1: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
Tired of clapping in the church ? ok fine lets cut your hands and give it to someone with no hands who wants to clap in the church.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2008
So trees now have hand.

nawa oo!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by MrCrackles(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
no be by force to clap naw, afterall pastors dont clap all the time, the use thier hands to hold the mic and peel thier nostrils!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
lmao! grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by sylve11: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ Gamine
if u r tired of using your two hands, then try using one hand, talk from experience what's the sound like grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
undecided undecided

o gbe!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by sylve11: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
@gamine,
i blame u?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2008
You dont even know why u go to church that is why u sound like this, it's verysad

to hear a christian talk in this manner, pardon are u really a christian or a church goer?? u sound like one who is forced to sarve God.

We are surposed to praise God with our body spirit and soul, if ur hands are too heavy to praise God then why do u still keep it,
donate to those who need hands, May God open ur eyes more.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by KarmaMod(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
We dont clap in my church. You sing, say amen and sit down

Not act like animals in the middle of a stampede.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
@plappville,

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plusQueen: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

We don't clap in my church. You sing, say amen and sit down

Not act like animals in the middle of a stampede.

You need to come out of that your organ playing, hymn singing "dead" Church lipsrsealed
Them no get reddemed for long Island?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plusQueen: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
I'm sure this thread is just for fun.
Any christian that's tired of clapping was never a Christian or is backslidden.
A true christian could never be tired of giving praises to God with their hands.
Rap and Rock fans clap, sports fans clap,stomp and shout for joy and a Christian complains of clapping unto his/her maker,the King of Kings and Lord of lords.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by MrCrackles(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2008
plus_Queen:

Any christian that's tired of clapping was never a Christian or is backslidden.

So for someone to be a good christian, he/she has to clap till his palms are numb or clap till he/she blows his/her ear-drums?

Why dont pastor's clap?

chei people and theories sef!!!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plusQueen: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
plappville:

You don't even know why u go to church that is why u sound like this, it's verysad

to hear a christian talk in this manner, pardon are u really a christian or a church goer?? u sound like one who is forced to sarve God.

We are surposed to praise God with our body spirit and soul, if ur hands are too heavy to praise God then why do u still keep it,
donate to those who need hands, May God open ur eyes more.

That's what happens when parents send their kids to covenant university  to teach them  about Christianity rather than lead them into a personal relationship.
The kids come out not knowing what else to do now that the forced chapels meeting are over.

1 Like

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by KarmaMod(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
Redeem for where?

I will never do Naija church again osisi unless Im in Nigeria and even then sef.

5 hour service of what? 8 times collections, people falling down and exaggerated testimonies? Abegi.

Doesnt the Bible state that services that go on too long are usually full of LIES  grin

I'll pass. No be me.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plusQueen: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
MrCrackles:

[b]So for someone to be a good christian, he/she has to clap till his palms are numb or clap till he/she blows his/her ear-drums?[/b]Why don't pastor's clap?

chei people and theories sef!!!

You comment on your theory and blame it on people. shocked shocked shocked
are you for real?
and who says pastors don't clap shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hope this is not one of the newer Islamists of the site
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plusQueen: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Redeem for where?

I will never do Naija church again osisi unless I'm in Nigeria and even then sef.

5 hour service of what? 8 times collections, people falling down and exaggerated testimonies? Abegi.

Doesnt the Bible state that services that go on too long are usually full of LIES grin

I'll pass. No be me.

My sister I know you're exaggerating.
8 collections ?
I'll just come with one one dollar bills grin
I don't do Naija churches either.Did it when we first came here.
How do you know testimonies are exaggerated,you just have a bias.
Biko where's that written in the Bible
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by KarmaMod(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
Mathew 6:7

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by PastorAIO: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
Surely you all on this thread are just having a laugh. yeah?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by plappville(f): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
plus_Queen:

My sister I know you're exaggerating.
8 collections ?
I'll just come with one one dollar bills grin
I don't do Naija churches either.Did it when we first came here.
How do you know testimonies are exaggerated,you just have a bias.
Biko where's that written in the Bible

WHAT CHURCH IS THAT THIS CANT BE TRUE, CHRISTIANS SHOULD MIND WHAT THEY SAY.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2008
han han shocked

That's what happens when parents send their kids to covenant university to teach them about Christianity rather than lead them into a personal relationship.
The kids come out not knowing what else to do now that the forced chapels meeting are over.

People pls! Learn to Read!

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by sylve11: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ gamine
make u no worry ohh! as u are tired of clapping then sit at home.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by maedan(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2008
one trick i learnt whenevea i get tired of clapping(because really sometimes it can go on endlessly - esp in MFM)
i just look around me and see older people still clapping energetically, and I feel ashamed, so I get back to clapping. No how now how, it will sha end finally (by then my hand go dey hot and scratching. But hey, anything for my Saviour!) grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by dinnerm(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
please cut those hands off,because if can't clap for God in church then u'r not useful again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did God Need To Write The 10 Commandments / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! / Fasting To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.