Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Open Letter To Jose Morhino - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Open Letter To Jose Morhino (736 Views)

Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often / Funny Photo, See Who Morhino Blame For Chelsea Loss With Man City / Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Jose Morhino by dapsoneh: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2014
As a true fan of chelsea, I wrte to let you knw dt I was disappointed over not winning any trophy last season. I see no reason why chelsea cldnt win d league considerin chelsea was d only club in d epl dat had maximum point from major contenders gainin 6points from all of dem except arsena frm whm 4points were collected. The botom line is dat smal clubs wrer overluked and we really paid for it. In view of this, I besiege u brother Jose to Pls, as a matter of fact, win all games against d smaller clubs..
Re: Open Letter To Jose Morhino by Danfoditee(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2014
How's that possible?
Re: Open Letter To Jose Morhino by Danfoditee(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Arsenal rule the EPL next season.
Re: Open Letter To Jose Morhino by vizier007(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2014
until he starts minding his own business and club, hr ain't winning nothing.

As for arsenal fans, we all know you'll end up fighting for your birth right ( 4th )....
Re: Open Letter To Jose Morhino by spyg1(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Danfoditee: Arsenal rule the EPL next season.
cos they will not be playing champions league.

(1) (Reply)

Football Facts You Didn't Know / FIFA Gives Ashdod 30 Daysto Pay Efe Ambrose’s Fee / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.