Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females (49642 Views)

Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Electoral Fraud: 2 Minors Nabbed With Ballot Papers Stuffed In Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by olatade(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2014
The Joint Task Force (JTF) in Kano has arrested a man suspected to be the master trainer of Boko Haram female suicide bombers with 16 females who were reportedly being trained for suicide operations, Daily Trust, gathered from security sources.

It was gathered that the man identified as Ibrahim Ibrahim was arrested in Dala LGA of Kano during a raid by the Joint Task Force Thursday.
Daily Trust gathered that the females were being trained to carry out suicide bombings when the JTF raided their training ground and arrested them and their trainer.

The just concluded Sallah celebration was marred in the state as female suicide bombers struck at five different locations. About 30 persons lost their lives to the female suicide bombers who were believed to be less than 20 years old.

A security source told our correspondent that the plan of the insurgents was to continue using the female suicide bombers to unleash terror on people of the state. The source added that when interrogated, the suspect disclosed that he brought the bombers from Sambisa forest in Borno State.

“He is still being held and interrogated by the JTF  and he is cooperating with the force by divulging vital information about their new strategy of using teenage girls for suicide bombings. I don’t know the exact number of the girls because one of my colleagues who participated in the operation said 13 while the other one said 16,” he said.

A top security source confirmed the arrest but added, “You know we have carried out many recent successful operations recent. I will not like to say much on this latest operation.”

Spokesperson of the JTF in Kano, Captain Ikechukwu Eze, confirmed an operation in Dala local government area.

“There was an operation in Dala where one Ibrahim Ibrahim was arrested alongside some persons. Investigation is still on,” he said in a phone interview.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/31322-suicide-bombers-trainer-nabbed-with-16-females

20 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by purplesummer(f): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2014
I don't want to believe our girls have been brainwashed and sent on suicide missions embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by MANGAM(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
I don't even know what to bliv again

15 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Eldavido1: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Goodnews!!! That's the proactive approach needed to combat these terrorists. But my heart sank on hearing "THE GIRLS WERE BROUGHT FROM SAMBISA". I still pray to God these are not the Chibok girls.

29 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2014
what will this people gain from destroying there region?

15 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
No pictures , no evidence, why are nigerians so gullible, why, why, why?

54 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by deeobserver209(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Boko Haram will soon be a thing of the past. Evil never prevails against Good.

25 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by bbello28(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2014
I can not catigorically say anytin now, is going to be made knwn by my Oga at d top.......I can say weldone nd our oga at d top say it was lie......

11 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by idumuose(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: I don't want to believe our girls illiterate Muslim girls have been brainwashed and sent on suicide missions embarassed
Now you are right

37 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Horlawoomey(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Glory be to God, may peace return to the north... They should just stuff the guy up with enough IEDs and leave him in an open field to burst into pieces... IDIET

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by inteli: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Maybe dey r zoombies, datz y dey can be manipulated against dia consciousness.
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by echobee(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Na wa oooooo. GOD save our land,NIGERIA cry

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by drsteroid(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Jakumo(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
inteli: Maybe dey r zoombies, datz y dey can be manipulated against dia consciousness.

The zombie theory might be closer to reality than we think. The girls being prepped for suicide missions may, after their initial abduction, have been forcibly injected with heroin until they became addicts, at which point they would do ANYTHING to ANYBODY, just for the PROMISE alone, of escape from withdrawal symptoms via another injected dosage of that heavy-duty, mind-warping opiate drug.

Carrying a "package" strapped around the waist, and walking as directed into a crowded bus-terminal or market, would seem like a quick and easy chore in the eyes of a heroin addicted person trained to work in exchange for injections of the soul-destroying drug to which they are so hopelessly addicted.

57 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by valicious1(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2014
this story na comfam wash. i've sworn never to believe any stories carried by these online newspapers unless seen /heard on the telly/radio.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by lilprinze: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2014
seeing iz believing were r d picturez of d 16 female suicide bombers and we need confirmation frm dere parents if dere iz no proof den its a lie
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by olapluto(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2014
16 of Chibok girls have just been rescued. Now please debrief these girls and release them to their parents after proper identification.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Nosyke(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo:

The zombie theory might be closer to reality than we think. The girls being prepped for suicide missions may, after their initial abduction, have been forcibly injected with heroin until they became addicts, at which point they would do ANYTHING to ANYBODY, just for the PROMISE alone, of escape from withdrawal symptoms via another injected dosage of that heavy-duty, mind-warping opiate drug.

[/b]Carrying a "package" strapped around the waist, and walking as directed into a crowded bus-terminal or market,[b] would seem like a quick and easy chore in the eyes of a heroin addicted person trained to work in exchange for injections of the soul-destroying drug to which they are so hopelessly addicted

You are the true son of your father. grin grin

Your points are very plausible. As for me, I dont want to believe that its the chibok girls that are being used as the age ranges of the previous attacks dont tally. If those children were writing their WAEC exams, at least they will be around 14-17 years as opposed to the around 10 year old gilrs that have been used recently to carry out these dastardly acts.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by rattlesnake(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Lies all lies

No face
No pix

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by ednut1(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2014
cooked up news to make it look as if they are working undecided

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by gbadexy(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2014
A welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by ignis: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Take the girls to chibok, call all the parents of the missing children to see if they can identify their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by VocalWalls: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
I dislike the word, 'suspected'

Is he? Or is he not?

15 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
I knew it! Poor girls..........
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
This story sounds made up to me.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by sirjohnson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
I just saw this news with photos that suggests that the Chibok girls are now suicide bombers. Read it here: www.xaqru5o2yb9
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by MizMyColi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes! Yyyesss!!! I made it Today.

I just love commenting on the firstpage of a frontpage topic grin

The Suicide Bombers' Trainer(s) ought to be Suicide Bomber(s) Too. undecided
Islamic Extremists: Destroying Lives Since #1800

angry

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by opisco01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lemme book my own space on front page again today. *yawns* Returns to reading Basic pharmacology by katzung. Med sch no go kill person.
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by omoredia: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
still on

Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Adenugay(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
kkk
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by hrmkz: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
hope we see it to the end....
Re: Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
story for the god's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.