Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? (720 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by glare: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2014
We had 6 months relationship and commitment of marriage until April, 2014. Due to my bad nature (dominating and over possessive), my GF decided break up from her side. I did too much requests for second chance but she refused because her friend realized her "She is much more better than me". I did too much efforts (also begging, calling, giving new gifts) but failed. yesterday she said "we will never together in future and don't keep any hope from me because we are not of same type". I promised her that I will change myself but she is not ready to listen. She blocked me on whats app. She said I did mistake to be in relationship with you. She also said "my parents will not allow because we are from rich family and we have some standard and reputation and I am also very beautiful". I have changed my goals with respect to her life and I did too much for her very honestly and I also celebrated every occasion with her before and after breakup and gave her costly gifts but she is not ready to talk in that mood......Please help me ...I want her at any cost .....What should I do ??
Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2014
d saying that you dont know the value of a thing until you lose it applies to yu in this case....my dear yu av lost her. take yur time to amend your ways and move on....Pls stop treating the females like sh.it again....hope yu will learn from this# ire o
Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by Prowizy2(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
She said I did mistake to be in relationship with you. She also said "my parents will not allow because we are from rich family and we have some standard and reputation and I am also very beautiful"

Some girls bad o!! grin grin grin
Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by glare: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Some girls bad o!! grin grin grin

I am very honest in this case....i had some bad habits but now i have improved but she is not ready to listen......Actually I did promise with her to buy home, car of her choice and job.....currently i am that process and I did 50 % work and I also changed my goals for her but she left me in between...I did PhD but she is also doing PhD and teaching.....I know she can not do without me..
Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by glare: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
glare:

I am very honest in this case....i had some bad habits but now i have improved but she is not ready to listen......Actually I did promise with her to buy home, car of her choice and job.....currently i am that process and I did 50 % work and I also changed my goals for her but she left me in between...I did PhD but she is also doing PhD and teaching.....I know she can not do without me..

please help me, my life has been stucked....
Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2014
promising 2 buy her stuff doesn't help. dats how u know she isn't d gold digging type cuz other pple wud jump at d offer. u can't treat someone badly n expect dem 2 come back 2 u. u had ur chance n u squandered it. she's moving on with her life, u shud too

1 Like

Re: Can I Reignite Old Relationship With My Ex GF ? by glare: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks.....I admitted, I was wrong at starting but now I have changed and according to her wishes....but she is not ready to listen....I want her back at any cost.......any solution do you have plz tell me.......

She said I need happiness not worst life......now everything has been improved but she is not ready to listen......then what should I do??

(1) (Reply)

10 Basic Rules For Online Dating / 5 Signs Your Relationship Is Ending / Which One Would You Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.