Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home (2906 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Can you visit a guy u met online?most especially in another city,where u would have to stay over,this question is for the ladies,but guys can also say what they think about it,im always scared to take that next step even when we have formed strong mature friendships,esp. When they are muslims lik me,d bond is evn stronger...but wt d rate of rapists n ritualists,i dnt wana meet someone i dnt know but i think i could be loosing out on real friendships,n evn rlatnships when crushes are involved!what do u think,guys,thank u.just wana know d general opinion,can u do it,av u done it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by saintneo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
I hope you are aware that there wolves in sheep clothing.

Many girls have lost their lives, råpëd or worse. Kindly ask the guy to visit to be on the safe side.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
saintneo: I hope you are aware that there wolves in sheep clothing.

Many girls have lost their lives, råpëd or worse. Kindly ask the guy to visit to be on the safe side.
exactly my point,but at least,if d gal visits him,he cud accommodate her,personally,if a guy came to visit me from a far place,he cant stay over wt me,dts d prob

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by shadymua: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah, true talk let d guy visit, he lodge in a hotel or av relalative to spend some times with also.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by saintneo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: exactly my point,but at least,if d gal visits him,he cud accommodate her,personally,if a guy came to visit me from a far place,he cant stay over wt me,dts d prob

sleep over on the first day ..... don't call me old but I can guaranty you that you won't have any defence. Better allow the guy to pay a visit even if you guys get to be together for one hour.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Sunkyphil(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
u are already inlove with him abii??
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sunkyphil: u are already inlove with him abii??
love ke!lol,nna aw can i be in love with someone i never met,besides im speaking objectively

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
From your post you also included sleep-over so hell no.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by marieolae(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'm so sorry but I can't. Why his home. Why not out in the open where people can see you? Actually a girl visiting an online friend in his house is risking her life.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by djeezy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: I'm so sorry but I can't. Why his home. Why not out in the open where people can see you? Actually a girl visiting an online friend in his house is risking her life.
True...........

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: I'm so sorry but I can't. Why his home. Why not out in the open where people can see you? Actually a girl visiting an online friend in his house is risking her life.
true but out in the open cant be possible when one lives in a town n d other in another town or state
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by djeezy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
@topic.......I invite you to my home first. If you're scared, I make it an open meeting like a restaurant or something. Most girls would prefer to meet in the open the first meeting and subsequently they get to kmow you and start visiting your home. I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by marieolae(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: true but out in the open cant be possible when one lives in a town n d other in another town or state
create time. Meet at a place that is convenient for both of you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by ERCROSS(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: true but out in the open cant be possible when one lives in a town n d other in another town or state
..how far apart r d states involved..
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by tony231(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
If u luv him u can go but be prepare for zingering

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
ERCROSS:
..how far apart r d states involved..
uhm...say lagos nd osun states

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by defendedvictim(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
must both of u meet nw? I'd rather u both wait till Sth else takes u to his town or vice versa..unless both of u r starting off a relationship or Sth

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
defendedvictim: must both of u meet nw? I'd rather u both wait till Sth else takes u to his town or vice versa..unless both of u r starting off a relationship or Sth
lol not a must sha,but iont tnk we d have any other reasons to go to each other's states
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by ERCROSS(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: uhm...say lagos nd osun states
still... u need not going there..
if he wants to c ya..
he cumz to lasgidi.. book a hotel for d number of days he is to spend..
dats if he thinks u r worth d sacrifice/stress

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
From experience..
No I can't ,its dangerous to
If we wanna meet,we can meet elsewhere aside his house

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by prettyem(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
D Op dey respond like say she don make up her mind to go visit him and sleep over...she jst wan knw una view....
Ladies shld try to respect demselves pls cos I see no reason why he cant come visit u first na so e dey do u? I'm nt judging u babe buh pls let him do d right thing,if he claims too busy to come see u then he sure will forget abt u once ur visit is over.
Remeber Cynthia plus oda stories u av heard/read...election 2015 dey corner o. I'm NOT a coward buh i wont take a blind/foolish risk on my precious life.
My take.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Liability(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
i cant. As a lady i dont trust guys. I may be rape.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by defendedvictim(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: lol not a must sha,but iont tnk we d have any other reasons to go to each other's states
cool..so, y do u want to see him? ur answer Shud determine if u r ready to tk d risk
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
missyhorlah: From experience..
No I can't ,its dangerous to
If we wanna meet,we can meet elsewhere aside his house
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
prettyem: D Op dey respond like say she don make up her mind to go visit him and sleep over...she jst wan knw una view....
Ladies shld try to respect demselves pls cos I see no reason why he cant come visit u first na so e dey do u? I'm nt judging u babe buh pls let him do d right thing,if he claims too busy to come see u then he sure will forget abt u once ur visit is over.
Remeber Cynthia plus oda stories u av heard/read...election 2015 dey corner o. I'm NOT a coward buh i wont take a blind/foolish risk on my precious life.
My take.
lol,i didnt make up my mind,even if tz nt risky,d 'oroju'(laziness) to go sef...just wantd d general opinion on things for if i eva decided to go at all...tnx tho,tnx everyone fr d mature repliessmiley
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
defendedvictim: cool..so, y do u want to see him? ur answer Shud determine if u r ready to tk d risk
its nt bad to meet an online frd naw esp if u rili lyk each oda,bt i guess in this circumstances it wont happen
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by defendedvictim(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mzdivacious: its nt bad to meet an online frd naw esp if u rili lyk each oda,bt i guess in this circumstances it wont happen
yea, its Nt bad. I've met a huge number of dem myself. d conditions aren't favourable to u nw; it cud favor u lera#u Neva can tell

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by numericalguy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
** post removed/Modified**

Next time learn to do the right thing.
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
numericalguy:

What do you expect from a product of baby factory, a prosti.tute mother and an armed robber father.
have you solved the cannibalism that is ravaging your home town?

useless animal without cage.
was enjoyin sensible grownups here too much,but i was aiidy expectin animals lyk u,tz a must av on evr nl thread,bro use common sense b4 jumpin on things uont understand...what u bolded out means ''i am a muslim n i feel better connectns wt fellow muslims,makin me wanna meet dem more,but d situatn of 9ja wt ritualists n yahoo guys wnt make me free to trust any1,xtians n nt evn my fellow muslims''...av i cleared ur misconcepted blocked head now,whats wrong wt wat i typed,smh!salam please,now Bleep off....POST MEANT FOR HUMAN BEINGS,MATURE MINDS,bye!
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by tpia1: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Try to build friendships in the real world with people you actually see, don't rely on cyberspace alone for friends.

Why would you come online to start calling people ritualists just because they invited you to their homes?

Seriously, I don't get you folks.

And its my understanding 99% of internet hookups are for sex, if you are not about all that, then don't arrange to meet men from the internet, simple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
mods and supermods pleeeease...im not interested in no e-fight with this numericalguy,iont want him on my thread,tnx
Re: Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home by Mzdivacious(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1: Try to build friendships in the real world with people you actually see, don't rely on cyberspace alone for friends.

Why would you come online to start calling people ritualists just because they invited you to their homes?

Seriously, I don't get you folks.
oh no jeez,u guys r just misunderstandin me,same wt numericalguy,i cudnt call my frd a ritualist...im just sayin u cant trust any1,i bet u bliv that too,ryt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can You Find Wife Material? / Your Kind Of Man/woman; Does Skin Colour Matter?? / Story That Touches The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.