Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) (7100 Views)

Titis Limited / TITIS Limited Invite / Rondatoks Service Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please who else got an invite for aptitude test from TITIS ?

And who knows how they set their tests?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by zizytd(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Study any A+ material and browse abt ITIL.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
zizytd: Study any A+ material and browse abt ITIL.
Thanks bro. Its strictly technical right?
No maths n all that shey?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by mikeyj: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
what did you apply for ? i applied aswell but wasnt called.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by EXICON(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.
I was once in your shoes some months back. Today by God's grace, I can proudly say I'm a staff of TITIS.
Just do your own due diligence. You will be invited for an interview after the test.
All the best bro. Look forward to have you as a colleague soonest! God help you.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
mikeyj: what did you apply for ? i applied aswell but wasnt called.
System analyst.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
EXICON: Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.
I was once in your shoes some months back. Today by God's grace, I can proudly say I'm a staff of TITIS.
Just do your own due diligence. You will be invited for an interview after the test.
All the best bro. Look forward to have you as a colleague soonest! God help you.

Thanks bro.
I just PMed you.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by mikeyj: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
EXICON: Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.

Please do you have still have vacancies? How can I apply – I am very confident in Systems admin and Networking.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Papichulu: i went for the text last week ..so am waiting to hear from them..
Aii. How the test be?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Papichulu: Twas nuh bad tho! Technical Qns ,mostly Networking and data management
Did the test yesterday. It was okay..

Have they gotten back to u?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2014
They just recruited for Union Bank (IT department) some weeks ago across different regions.

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by mindgame: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any news from Titis? If there is anyone that has gotten a message or further invite from Titis should please signify...
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
mindgame: Any news from Titis? If there is anyone that has gotten a message or further invite from Titis should please signify...

When did u write the test?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by sabams08: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
when did you apply
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by mindgame: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
JAGZZ:

When did u write the test?

Wrote mine 2 weeks ago.. Have you heard from them?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
No o.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by sabams08: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Just got invited,

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to your application for a Help Desk / System Analyst Trainee, we are pleased to invite you for a test with us as per the details below
Date : Wednesday, 27th August , 2014.
Best Regards,

Thanks & Regards,
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by sabams08: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Invited for interview on tuesday, Exicon what shd we expect
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by bollingjoe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
@jagzz pls wat is the pay like for system analyst trainee ?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
I really don't know the exact pay 'cus I'm not with them.

Have u been called for interview too?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by EXICON(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2014
It's the normal IT related interview questions and also questions based on the experiences you provided in your CV. In all, just set your mind prepared on questions that bother on System architecture, Networking and PC troubleshooting and repair techniques. But pls be technical and practical in your answers to questions thrown at you. I believe with god on your side, you will scale through. It is well with you. Go and come back with a testimony. I look forward to hear your success story.

sabams08: Invited for interview on tuesday, Exicon what shd we expect

1 Like

Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by bollingjoe(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ exicon wat is the pay scale for the help desk / system analyst
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by EXICON(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
call me on 07037969969. Thanks

bollingjoe: @ exicon wat is the pay scale for the help desk / system analyst
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by JAGZZ: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
sabams08: Invited for interview on tuesday, Exicon what shd we expect
Have they gotten back to you guys after the interview?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by paste: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Just try relax,they would surely call you guys up as they conclude their deals with the intended coys. Just try be the best when called up for interview because they won't intimidate you with questns
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Barywhyte(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
EXICON:
Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.

Bro do you have any idea if the company provide open source tech services for their clients? I mean can one work as unix admin within the company?
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Femmylawy: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
I was called for second stage but really don't know what their interview question will be, more so don't know how well they pay
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Emhi30: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please who has an idea about how much Tranter pays per month now??
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by LordTrezy(m): 4:43am On Jan 06, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here / N-power: How To Fix Wrong Date Of Birth Issues On National ID / Gtbank Test On 11th Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.