Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (31958 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by lalasticlala(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh proposed to his pregnant Nigerian actress girlfriend, Damilola Adegbite on Friday Night on a boat in Manhattan, New York in front of their friends.

See pictures from the romantic event.

Pics from Lindaikeji.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by lalasticlala(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
more

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wish them a happy life.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by hugelyendowed: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
good to know he's really sincere about marrying her. I thought he just wanted her to b his baby mama.

but I thought he proposed to her last year.

Chris y r u proposing again?

d Bby is ready just walk her down d aisle and stop this numerous and unending proposals.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Xsenga(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
CONGWAT.
(GGRIN angry)
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by daveP(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wish u d best. Dont fall our hands o!
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by axortedbabe(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
so him Neva propose before,na him him throw belle giv her..
luv u both tho..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by englishmart(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
kissing and knaking on proposal night.

Naim be say after wedding Na die o.

Beautiful pictures though, but here in the U.S, we don't know any of them.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
They are so good together!
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by nikkypearl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Awwwwwww!make me wanna cry!

To all d single ladies praying 4a day like this,God will answer yo prayers in Jesus name! kiss

51 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! If anyone questions her decision, like most FOOLISH NIGERIA GIRLS she would say ''Hellooooo, men and women are equal'' or ''pls stop living in the stone age, this is 2014''. If ''men and women are equal'' and ''this is 2014'' so why is she not proposing to him Seriously NIGERIAN girls of these days can be very s.tupid and annoying! And yet they wonder why these days men don't respect them(especially after marriage) *spits* angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by soulglo: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Awwwwww he went to Tiffanys. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by ggrin(f): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Xsenga: CONGWAT.
(GGRIN angry)
wetin
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Waspy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Huhhhhh, so blue cry
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by edymonte: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
CUTE COUPLE
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
awweee! .....so chris is finally taking smiley smiley .....my tinsel crush .....very romantic proposal....love where they hugged and ****** ...smiley :*
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by priscaoge(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
So cute n romantic....May God bless ur union
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2014
nikkypearl: Awwwwwww!make me wanna cry!

To all d single ladies praying 4a day like this,God will answer yo prayers in Jesus name! kiss
aren't u single too

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2014
This is where thinGs will begin to go bad. Is it by Force to Marry? Afterhall e ave give ah the belle
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2014
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! *spits* angry angry

Must you always be hateful in every thread? How does this hating benefit you?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2014
rokiatu:

The Dude is so pathetic,nothing good cums out frm his gutter mouth grin

22 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Bootybuttchic: awweee! .....so chris is finally taking smiley smiley .....my tinsel crush .....very romantic proposal....love where they hugged and ****** ...smiley :*
since he's taken i can nw be ur new crush shey tongue
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: since he's taken i can nw be ur new crush shey tongue
no...id kip crushin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Bootybuttchic: no...id kip crushin grin grin
wat of me Den i hv a very serious crush on u tongue
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Sarimah(f): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2014
So swt... HML in advance.. smiley
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Very lovely pictures to behold smiley smiley kiss kiss

Wish them a happy and divorce free life together

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Am soo happy for dem but how come actors wen interviewed always say d romantic scenes have no emotions attached cos its pweety obvious dat dey fell in love from tinsel. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by LesbianBoy(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
rokiatu:

Young lady, i don't know what you are talking about! So saying the TRUTH now means one is ''hating'' right? Oh, i forgot this is nairaland! Pls why did she get pregnant before marriage? Is it not after marriage she is meant to get pregnant?

Also, shey they will soon get married. You will see she will start to answer....Damilola adegbite-attoh instead of Damilola attoh which is the right thing to do!

PS: To all those that liked ur post and would like ur post. May thunder fire their left nyansh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by hazyfm: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
[size=18pt]PIKIN FOR WOMB GO BE LIKE...[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Burnaaboi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
I wud ave prefferd soji....my opinion does not count tho....happy dating lyf@damilola...or happy fuuucking lyf in advance

MODIFIED
word of advice to you....u shudnt ave jumped into bed with him...marriages that start lyk dis dont last...but that is not my prayer for u...

As i said earlier

appy fuckiiiiiing lyf

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
rokiatu:

She's being realistic with the situation. We really can't say until the wedding is over.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.