Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16755 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids: This happend to a friend of mine but could have equally happend to me or anyone.

She is an attractive girl and gets many suitors. There is this guy who she has been having an on and off thing with. She finally summoned the courage to msg him saying she is feeling 'hot' and he should come 'help' her out.

After calmly replying as if he didnt just get offered a deal of a life time he said he would come see her.

He didnt pitch n when she asked him he just said work came up
She was so angry but tried to contain it and act normal like she didnt care. But she later told me she felt rejected because she actually prepared for him.

Now we ladies are always rejecting guys left right and centre with no care in the world. When we are rejected all hell will and should break loose.

So this got me thinking... Have any ladies been brushed aside after taking such a bold step and inniating sex? I mean men love sex...or is it to punish her in return for rejecting him the previous times.

Well said. grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: i do reject sex from ladies often

You mean during the times you do not have any money to pay for the offer?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 1ord: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol...because women dont innitiate sex every day...so you better appreciate it.
.Well that's a backward mentality so what. Guys get rejected every day we are deemed equal by society deal with your fair share of rejections. I recently got called gay for rejecting a girls advances at NSA sex.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2014
1ord: .Well that's a backward mentality so what. Guys get rejected every day we are deemed equal by society deal with your fair share of rejections. I recently got called gay for rejecting a girls advances at NSA sex.

Sounds like something a woman would do after being rejected. Its just a painful experience.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by chemystery: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
A sensible guy will always reject a lady who offers him sex simply because it's somewhat strange. I have rejected a lot of times. If you have self-control or not a sex freak like me, it's simply no big deal
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: A sensible guy will always reject a lady who offers him sex simply because it's somewhat strange. I have rejected a lot of times. If you have self-control or not a sex freak like me, it's simply no big deal
You made a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by thewidemouth(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Una own small.. Dere's dis gal who had been crushin on me.. She den had d guts to tell me nd I swear I liked d girl 4 her guts.. I truly reali liked dis girl 4 her guts.. We startd seein nd I attempted to kiss her nd she rejectd.. E pain me no b small cus I've neva bin rejectd b4.. Finally oo, she den attemptd herself nd I rejected it.. 4rm d luk of her face, she wan enta ground.. She cudn't believe it.. She even startd askin me y nd if she was nt attractive enuf.. I didn't say shii.. A few days l8r she made anoda attempt nd I rejectd.. Omo, she wan die dis time.. I knew she wud NEVA do dis again so I kmade sure I kissd her wen she wasn't expectin it.. Na so we do do, till one day, we were supposd to lash but I rejectd d lash.. She even offered BJ bcus l8r dat day, I tld her I've neva gotten BJ.. I rejectd BJ.. She fine die, sexy die but I just wantd to show her pepper.. I wantd her to be hungry 4 me.. L8r na, I asked nd she gave me witout a fuss.. Since den, I neva rejectd her again even if it wasn't convinient 4 me.. She don magnetise me like zombie but I dey try to dey form sometimes make she no see me finish come unlove me.. E go pain me cus I don like d girl pieces..
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by delzypswag(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Kinkybraids]
thats ur mistake men dont always want if you are using sex to form for me carry ur body and go
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by valmunich(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Op± I'm dead sure this said lady is you grin grin
Lol... exactly what's on my mind
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
thewidemouth: Una own small.. Dere's dis gal who had been crushin on me.. She den had d guts to tell me nd I swear I liked d girl 4 her guts.. I truly reali liked dis girl 4 her guts.. We startd seein nd I attempted to kiss her nd she rejectd.. E pain me no b small cus I've neva bin rejectd b4.. Finally oo, she den attemptd herself nd I rejected it.. 4rm d luk of her face, she wan enta ground.. She cudn't believe it.. She even startd askin me y nd if she was nt attractive enuf.. I didn't say shii.. A few days l8r she made anoda attempt nd I rejectd.. Omo, she wan die dis time.. I knew she wud NEVA do dis again so I kmade sure I kissd her wen she wasn't expectin it.. Na so we do do, till one day, we were supposd to lash but I rejectd d lash.. She even offered BJ bcus l8r dat day, I tld her I've neva gotten BJ.. I rejectd BJ.. She fine die, sexy die but I just wantd to show her pepper.. I wantd her to be hungry 4 me.. L8r na, I asked nd she gave me witout a fuss.. Since den, I neva rejectd her again even if it wasn't convinient 4 me.. She don magnetise me like zombie but I dey try to dey form sometimes make she no see me finish come unlove me.. E go pain me cus I don like d girl pieces..
Hahaha bad boy. It was hard reading your write up.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by dfos2k(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
[qu.ote author=Kinkybraids]

its plural for lady ? Stop being a grammar Nazi [/quote].
[color=#006600][/color]
Well the word "any" makes using plural "ladies"
Grammatically wrong. We learn every day dear.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Luminary1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood

ARE U A SEXAHOLIC
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
dfos2k: [qu.ote author=Kinkybraids]

its plural for lady ? Stop being a grammar Nazi .
[color=#006600][/color]
Well the word "any" makes using plural "ladies"
Grammatically wrong. We learn every day dear.

ok please restructure my sentence so it can be correct but still using the plural of lady.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Luminary1:

ARE U A SEXAHOLIC

No.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Luminary1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

No.

i dOuBT
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
thewidemouth: Una own small.. Dere's dis gal who had been crushin on me.. She den had d guts to tell me nd I swear I liked d girl 4 her guts.. I truly reali liked dis girl 4 her guts.. We startd seein nd I attempted to kiss her nd she rejectd.. E pain me no b small cus I've neva bin rejectd b4.. Finally oo, she den attemptd herself nd I rejected it.. 4rm d luk of her face, she wan enta ground.. She cudn't believe it.. She even startd askin me y nd if she was nt attractive enuf.. I didn't say shii.. A few days l8r she made anoda attempt nd I rejectd.. Omo, she wan die dis time.. I knew she wud NEVA do dis again so I kmade sure I kissd her wen she wasn't expectin it.. Na so we do do, till one day, we were supposd to lash but I rejectd d lash.. She even offered BJ bcus l8r dat day, I tld her I've neva gotten BJ.. I rejectd BJ.. She fine die, sexy die but I just wantd to show her pepper.. I wantd her to be hungry 4 me.. L8r na, I asked nd she gave me witout a fuss.. Since den, I neva rejectd her again even if it wasn't convinient 4 me.. She don magnetise me like zombie but I dey try to dey form sometimes make she no see me finish come unlove me.. E go pain me cus I don like d girl pieces..

lol grin Why all this fronting when you like her. Guys are just as bad as girls. Nothing wrong with being straight forward.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Luminary1:

i dOuBT

Being Open about sex does not make one a sexaholic. It just means i say whats on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by dfos2k(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Kinkybraids]

ok please restructure my sentence so it can be correct but still using the plural of lady.

Has any lady initiated sex and got rejected? (Singular)
Have ladies initiated sex and got rejected? Plural

Im not perfect but learning so if dis isn't correct house pls lemme knw.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=dfos2k][/quote]

Ok, Singular sounds very right except I think it should be 'gotten rejected' but the plural one sounds too general... I wanted it to be specific to the ladies here and that's why I used 'any'...

Its like saying ' Any ladies here in the house? ' ... so I'm not sure why its wrong in my context but I'm sure we both have better things to do then correct my English... but I understand the urge as long as the topic was understood.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by asalimpo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
His response cud've been spontaneous. You'v been rejectg guyz without givg a damn , hav a taste of wht it feels like.
Besides,you fish-brained creatures are too hasty. A man wudnt rush to open a thread cuz som silly girl whu felt she waz too much gave him d brush! *learn from us*
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Atmmachine(m): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2014
I will reject rozzay because of her smelly pucci.
She even thinks we guys are senseless.
We hate sluts.

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Atmmachine(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Sex requires alot of energy..
Sperm is made of 90% blood, so, any time we eja.culate na blood we dey throw way so

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Equado(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2014
purplesummer: Sometimes when you are being begged to eat a particular food, you lose the appetite. It doesn't necessarily mean another person wouldn't desire the same food.
EXACTLY...she might be a carrier of something...EVD maybe#lol
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by franugo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Being Open about sex does not make one a sexaholic. It just means i say whats on my mind.

i luv this!
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by NwaliE01: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
I have decline sex from ladies many time especiatially when I suspect her to have had sex with someone recently & she is afraid of getting pregnant for the guy who probably I am financially better than. Guys can reject sex when they can't truthfully define her MOTIVE.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Fucktensei: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
mecussey:
I have rejected a girl because, I was not just feeling her. Another because, she is a nympho and am not ready for the daily activity. Another because, she was a small girl. Another because, I dont like her.
how old was she then? (sorry I'm asking from the future) cheesy grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Suck2pool: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.