Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy (2877 Views)

Closed / Looking For My Missing Rib? / Am Looking For My Missing Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: Dear MrsBreezy,

I know you will be surprised by this letter, but its just a routine thing I have to do just to scare off the male wolves disturbing you. They are not only disturbing you, they are aswell frustrating my effort on you.

Before you came into my e-life, I had given up on ever finding my NL soul mate; even though I had indirectly and directly toasted a lot of babes but they choose to ignore me simply because am not related to Seun. Ever since you came on Nairaland, things are beginning to change for me, I see your posts in my dreams sometimes I like them and other times I just quote without saying anything. Even outside of NL things are getting better aswell, especially when am wannking You set my heart on fire and am afraid my heart may blow off any moment from now.

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

Every time you quote or mention me, my mind always totori and sometimes I can't help it but to wet my pant with a slimy fluid that comes out of my something. I don't know why the fluid always come out each time I see your comments.

My baby girl, I know you love me, but am so scared that you will leave me soon, but each time you think of such always remember that am the first to welcome you to this site, also, I gave you your first mention and like.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw your picture, those lips and innocent eyes enslaved my soul.

I’m so glad you agreed to be my e-wife, after so many hours of wooing and pleading.
You are my everything… I love you so much. As the day went by, I began to fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow.

Thank you, my sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in NL.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu
Lwkm....@ Ebola shud strike dem, I reject am buh I no go send am back to you, Mrsbreezy is actually a great girl nd we sooo cool on whatsapp, don't go and die tongue
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mrsbreezy fucking up big time
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
jossi994:

It's totally sickening.. We here minding our business and the b@stard is busy smearing our names in mud. If its a joke i a'int finding it funny. i wonder if the girl in question is impressed by the op's show of crass stupidity.
chai!!! calm down na...u sabi vex o smiley
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by aumeehn: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
even my 5 yr old younger sister fyn pass dat w**# gurl called mrs breezy.....!!
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn: Mrsbreezy fucking up big time

Well being the bltch I am undecided
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
aumeehn: even my 5 yr old younger sister fyn pass dat w**# gurl called mrs breezy.....!!

Lol good for you and your five year old sister

1 Like

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lwkm....@ Ebola shud strike dem, I reject am buh I no go send am back to you, Mrsbreezy is actually a great girl nd we sooo cool on whatsapp, don't go and die tongue

Thank you smiley and I'm sorry y'all were mentioned.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by jideomowunmi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmmmm......ma NL boo.... kiss kiss kiss kiss cry....aw come we dis much nah.... cry
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Thank you smiley and I'm sorry y'all were mentioned.
hahaha....its okay hun, tell Mr.breezy to take it easy o cheesy
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi: Hmmmmm......ma NL boo.... kiss kiss kiss kiss cry....aw come we dis much nah.... cry

If you're down for being a side chick undecided
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
hahaha....its okay hun, tell Mr.breezy to take it easy o cheesy

I dont think MrBreezy is talking to me right now.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I dont think MrBreezy is talking to me right now.
haha...calm down, he's coming for u smiley
I think he likes you.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
haha...calm down, he's coming for u smiley
I think he likes you.

I'm sure he is lol tongue Ehm hmm sure if u say so wink
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by jideomowunmi(f): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

If you're down for being a side chick undecided

side wa....? undecided undecided...u said wa....?? I comment my reserve.....
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi:

side wa....? undecided undecided...u said wa....?? I comment my reserve.....

Well if a man says he has a wifey and you're still calling him boo.. Side chick.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by jideomowunmi(f): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well if a man says he has a wifey and you're still calling him boo.. Side chick.

[else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow]

And clearly...am in bold letter....I bet ur tenur is almost ending...in btw..dats if I say yes in d first place... wink
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi:

[else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow]

And clearly...am in bold letter....I bet ur tenur is almost ending...in btw..dats if I say yes in d first place... wink

I think it's his tenure that'll end. lol if u like him go for it haha yolo is the motto
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by jideomowunmi(f): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I think it's his tenure that'll end. lol if u like him go for it haha yolo is the motto

Exactly...... winkin btw...u look good....
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Exactly...... winkin btw...u look good....

Thank you smiley I'd like to say the same but I doubt you're an animation tongue
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by jideomowunmi(f): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Thank you smiley I'd like to say the same but I doubt you're an animation tongue

Don't mind me...am far from animation...will prolly send u a mail then... kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:

It's totally sickening.. We here minding our business and the b@stard is busy smearing our names in mud. If its a joke i a'int finding it funny. i wonder if the girl in question is impressed by the op's show of crass stupidity.
uhmm! Ur highness seem so frustrated, na so e pain you reach? Pele! I know how it feels, I've once been in ur shoes. Crass stupidity you say...anyways, I don commot ur name... Now u can drop dead
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2014
dstnd: ....I pray you know what u are doing....got alot on my mind......am a one woman man.got visions and principles I don't fall in love like fowl.I fall for intelligent women,full of vision and goals to accomplish you can't have all these and not be beautiful .....you can't be loaded with vision and not be needed.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:28am On Aug 12, 2014
nosky4: Ma nigga calm down, we r nt dragging her wif u..lolzzzz
you no fit
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
LoL bro, ebola no go strike you IJN. And yh, she's a great girl ..
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2014
smackimorn: Mrsbreezy fucking up big time
I feel your pain... Ur own time go soon come
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2014
aumeehn: even my 5 yr old younger sister fyn pass dat w**# gurl called mrs breezy.....!!
I smell beef o
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2014
jideomowunmi: Hmmmmm......ma NL boo.... kiss kiss kiss kiss cry....aw come we dis much nah.... cry
erm! em!! angry angry angry
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:

Look @ this fool. Satan punish you there! Who are you wishing Ebola on ehn? You don't have sense. So because she is your 'e wife' or whatever title it is now she can't quote other people again
nigghur who da fvck d'you think you are?
Don't insult me or sully my integrity over a small girl that you will never meet you hear me? Now,take my name off that bloody list you twisted sadomasochistic brainless spawn of a maggot! angry
shocked shocked
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2014
hmmmm i comment my reserve, Mrs breezy over to you................hope you are head over heels about him too, mak e no be say him dey fetch water inside basket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: LoL bro, ebola no go strike you IJN. And yh, she's a great girl ..
Amen, good morning and how was your night?
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2014
justi4jesu: hmmmm i comment my reserve, Mrs breezy over to you................hope you are head over heels about him too, mak e no be say him dey fetch water inside basket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol...justi, check her profile, dey r sooo in love, e pass Chris attoh and Adegbite own sef cheesy
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by justi4jesu(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
lol...justi, check her profile, dey r sooo in love, e pass Chris attoh and Adegbite own sef cheesy

ok i wish them all the best....love can be found anywhere smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate My Looks Please / I Need A Sugar Mummy. Moryway@gmail.com / Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.