Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. (1039 Views)

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / No Victor No Vanquished - How true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
The VANQUISHED
Chino
Idumose
Firefire
Victorciza
Bloodyassassin
Tit
Sincere9gerian
Tomakint
Bigass
Bolafes
Ngwakwe
Omexonomy
Mogidi
Babakabiru1
Hopelink
Poplm

THE VANQUISHERS
Gbawe
Berem
Brimmie
Egift
DrHesjay
Zionhope
Jaypi
Lakpalakpa
Koboko69
Dycorner
SheuAba
Obiageli
Barcanista
Kurt09
Ilugunboy
Kel4soft.
Donphilopus
Caseless
NgeneUkwenu
Neena
Mynd44

Remind me of any person I have left out.

To the Vanquished

It's not easy to accept defeat especially in an election that was keenly contested, like the just concluded Osun gubernatorial election. You are not losers because majority of you accepted defeat and have congratulated the winner Ogbeni Aregbesola through one way or the other but the lesson must be learnt.

You fought a hard fight, you criticised the governor and his supporters, you tried all you could to convince some Nairaland electorates, you brought up different propagandas, lies and deceits. I must confess to you, you really made the battle hard, sweet and interesting for Nairaland Politics section viewers and for the Osun indigene and residents like me

Though, you lose to the Nairaland APC fans this time, at another point in time, it might be your own turn to win and that's why you don't have to mourn your losing days so as to gladly embrace your triumphant victory when it comes.

You lose woefully but don't lose the lesson as well. Learn how to argue with facts and don't always allow every issue to lead to an uproar argy-bargy, learn to control your temper especially when an opposition attacks your personality and always try to avoid the usage of vulgar words.

Some of you are wonderful, you made me learn from you and majority of you argue with concrete facts and evidence.with this, I salute your courage and dedication. It wasn't easy waking up in the middle of the night atimes,to create a thread to challenge the opposition and some of your response to some issues shows the level of your intellect. I appreciate you all, though tougher and harder battle awaits both parties come 2015.

To the Vanquishers.

I congratulate you all Vanquishers, the winners, we are the victors. It wasn't easy triumphing over our opposition, the die hard PDP, just as some people do call them. It was really a toilsome and strenuous battle. After the Ekiti loss, though some of us see it as daylight robbery. The Ekiti guber boosted the morale of the PDP loyalist and they were anticipated to conquer Osun just as they did in Ekiti, but with God and the support of the masses, here we are today, happy and celebrating the emergence of Our amiable Gov.Ogbeni Aregbesola.

I salute you all winners who deemed it fit to fight the hard battle that ensued between we and our opposition party, The PDP. We thank God, victory happens to be on our side this time around ,unlike few months ago when we were walloped by the Ekiti guber result. I pray we witness many more of this victory in the nearest future.

I appreciate you all for your rentless effort in defending the status quo and for upholding the flag of the party. It wasn't easy battling with some PDP nairalanders, especially some that are wholly irritating with their post full of lies, deceits and iota of hatreds.

Finally, I hope you are all preparing for the greatest battle looming ahead of us, come 2015. We shall be progressing just as our party motto illustrated.
Progressive change is what we are clamouring for, may we witness that thunderous victory and progress by 2015.

I congratulate you all once again both Vanquished and the Vanquishers.

Shalom!!!

12 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
The VICTORS:
Donphilopus
Kel4soft
Ilugunboy
Caseless
NgeneUkwenu
Neena
Mynd44

Vanquished

Sincere9gerian
Tomakint
Bigass
Ngakwe

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by egift(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Neyoor: The VANQUISHED

Idumose
Firefire
Victorciza
Bloodyassasin
Tit

THE VANQUISHERS
Gbawe
Berem
Brimmie
Egift
DrHesjay
Jaypi
Lakpalakpa
Dycorner
SheuAba
Obiageli
Barcanista
Kurt09

Remind me of any person I have left out.
Yes OK
a Ku orire o

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
DrHesjay: Yes OK
a Ku orire o
that's why yu quote everything?
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by ShehuAba(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
You didn't mention that pathetic liar chino

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1616643_thank_you_rally_-_2d_jpeg499e167cd2285f5b2a10ebcf5add6716[/img]

When the righteous is elected, the people rejoice.
and when the wicked(Pdp )rule....

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: that's why yu quote everything?
No..
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
To the Vanquished

It's not easy to accept defeat especially in an election that was keenly contested, like the just concluded Osun gubernatorial election. You are not losers because majority of you accepted defeat and have congratulated the winner Ogbeni Aregbesola through one way or the other but the lesson must be learnt.

You fought a hard fight, you criticised the governor and his supporters, you tried all you could to convince some Nairaland electorates, you brought up different propagandas, lies and deceits. I must confess to you, you really made the battle hard, sweet and interesting for Nairaland Politics section viewers and for the Osun indigene and residents
like me

Though, you lose to the Nairaland APC fans this time, at another point in time, it might be your own turn to win and that's why you don't have to mourn your losing days so as to gladly embrace your triumphant victory when it comes.

You lose woefully but don't lose the lesson as well. Learn how to argue with facts and don't always allow every issue to lead to an uproar argy-bargy, learn to control your temper especially when an opposition attacks your personality and always try to avoid the usage of vulgar words.

Some of you are wonderful, you made me learn from you and argue with concrete facts and evidence.with this, I salute your courage and dedication. It wasn't easy waking up in the middle of the night atimes,to create a thread to challenge the opposition and some of your response to some issues shows the level of your intellect. I appreciate you all, though tougher and harder battle awaits both parties come 2015
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Victory for Democracy...

No victor no vanquished!

I am very sure APC would seat tight and never take the electorates for granted.

Congrats again Raufu, Tinubu, Fashola & APC… time for you guys to change strategy and run a government of the people by the people and for the people.

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire: Victory for Democracy...

No victor no vanquished!

I am very sure APC would seat tight and never take the electorates for granted.

Congrats again Raufu, Tinubu, Fashola & APC… time for you guys to change strategy and run a government of the people by the people and for the people.

The main contest is the Presidential poll. Be prepared to congratulate Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Firefire(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: The main contest is the Presidential poll. Be prepared to congratulate Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso

I will go on Asylum if Rabiu win the election... read my line, If Rabiu win...

Note: first time I am using the word... ‘Asylum’

BTW:

Is too early to talk about Presidential Election, since we don’t know the candidates yet
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

I will go on Asylum if Rabiu win the election... read my line, If Rabiu win...

Note: first time I am using the word... ‘Asylum’

BTW:

Is too early to talk about Presidential Election, since we don’t know the candidates yet
Goodluck is definitely d PDP candidÀte. We aLl know that. Should APC gv Kwankwaso her flag it wl be an easy ride grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
To the Vanquishers.

I congratulate you all Vanquishers, the winners, we are the victors. It wasn't easy triumphing over our opposition, the die hard PDP, just as some people do call them. It was really a toilsome and strenous battle. After the Ekiti loss, though some of us see it as daylight robbery. The Ekiti guber boosted the morale of the PDP loyalist and they were anticipated to conquer Osun just as they did in Ekiti, but with God and the support of the masses, here we are today, happy and celebrating the winning of Our amiable Gov.Ogbeni Aregbesola.

I salute you all winners who deemed it fit to fight the hard battle that ensued between we and our opposition party, The PDP. We thank God, victory happens to be on our side this time around ,unlike few months ago when we were walloped by the Ekiti guber result. I pray we witness many more of this in the nearest future.

I appreciate you all for your rentless effort in defending the status quo and for upholding the flag of the party. It wasn't easy battling with some PDP nairalanders, especially some that are wholly irritating with their post full of lies, deceits and iota of hatreds.

Finally, I hope you are all preparing for the greatest battle looming ahead us come 2015. We shall be progressing just as our party motto illustrated.
Progressive change is what we are clamouring for, may we witness that thunderous victory and progress by 2015.

I congratulate you all once again both Vanquished and the Vanquishers.

Shalom!!!
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Though I am neutral and not taking sides..I really think APC needs to brace up. The battle has just started. What happened in Osun was a vote for personality and not party. Many ife natives still voted against Omisore.

This is what I posted in a separate tread.

ayukdaboss:
Omisore needed roughly 50,000 votes to win? undecided. Lying bottom. tongue
Ogbeni Rauf won that election with a margin of exactly 101,937 cheesy
Go back to school OP and stop embarrassing yourself. Dumb post.

saxywale:

He is actually correct. APC amassed 57.41% of the votes while PDP amassed 42.58%.
That is not a wide margin. And Osun state is supposedly the strongest hold of APC in the southwest and despite the fact that PDP presented someone like omisore, a man his own people in Ife can hardly tolerate combined with all atrocities he was accused of committing..

I hope the maths is correct, you can double check too.
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Brimmie(m): 3:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Yeah! Together We Made It!
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Caseless: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2014
I pay for this post!
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Caseless: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2014
ShehuAba: You didn't mention that pathetic liar chino
i taya for that guy.
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by donphilopus: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2014
We're marching to Adamawa with our foot soldiers to make sure we take over there again. Doing it one after the other!
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by koboko69: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2014
donphilopus: We're marching to Adamawa with our foot soldiers to make sure we take over there again. Doing it one after the other!

But why....you want to confuse some dummies again. When they see the word foot soldiers, they scream Boko Haram...forgetting BH is owned, controlled and managed by PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by donphilopus: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69:

But why....you want to confuse some dummies again. When they see the word foot soldiers, they scream Boko Haram...forgetting BH is owned, controlled and managed by PDP.

Oops, I've forgotten that they're all products of a failed educational system!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2014
the election has been won and lost and it went further to prove the love Gej have for democracy and fair play.
Posterity will judge him right for making our votes count
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by mayorall(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2014
DrHesjay: Yes OK
a Ku orire o

Hesjay, where have you being?.
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Caseless: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
barcanista: The VICTORS:
Donphilopus
Kel4soft
Ilugunboy
Caseless
NgeneUkwenu
Neena
Mynd44

Vanquished

Sincere9gerian
Tomakint
Bigass
Ngakwe
grin
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by bolafez(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
msteeeew,ur guys are there for the main time ...#PDP all the way!
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
bolafez: msteeeew,ur guys are there for the main time ...#PDP all the way!

Main time kor, few minutes ni.....lols!
PDP my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
mayorall:

Hesjay, where have you being?.
I just dey ooo... I have Missed u like...mm went to UNIOSUN... u were not around..
Re: Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. by mayorall(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2014
DrHesjay: I just dey ooo... I have Missed u like...mm went to UNIOSUN... u were not around..

On I.T my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Governors Avoid Handshakes, Adopt Knuckles Greeting (pictures) / How I Slaughtered Yoruba Leader In Kano’ / Actor Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.