Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. (866 Views)

Tomcat: The Dreaded "Electric Ant" / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. by Yemlizzy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Been hearing so many complaints and embarassing issues that centres on this Ebola virus, an obvious menace presently. Just this morning,as i alighted the bus i boarded i heard screams of "i refuse to get infected with ebola you this old man" these words got me as i turned to see where it came from. Alas! An old man who boarded the bus slept off and his sweat got on the lady beside him who kept insulting this man. I really had compassion on him as he couldn't defend himself at all. The passengers too took sides with both parties. Such a saddening condition for the old man.

Have you witnessed any similar situation or you have being in one. Share your experiences.
Re: Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. by Missmossy(f): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
I haven't had any but i see so many daily. This morning, at the shuttle stand on my way to school some girls kept on ranting that no one should lean nor come closer to them because of this Ebola virus.

Also in the lecture hall,a tiny girl who seems introverted to all in my department said no one should hug,shake nor touch her accidentally or delibrately. Some cases with this ish sound a bit silly anyway.

1 Like

Re: Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Yemlizzy: Been hearing so many complaints and embarassing issues that centres on this Ebola virus, an obvious menace presently. Just this morning,as i alighted the bus i boarded i heard screams of "i refuse to get infected with ebola you this old man" these words got me as i turned to see where it came from. Alas! An old man who boarded the bus slept off and his sweat got on the lady beside him who kept insulting this man. I really had compassion on him as he couldn't defend himself at all. The passengers too took sides with both parties. Such a saddening condition for the old man.

Have you witnessed any similar situation or you have being in one. Share your experiences.

ahahahahaha... you witnessed dis kain drama and you didn't share with me sad
That naughty woman deserves some authentic shaps. cheesy
Re: Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. by Nastydroid(m): 3:32am On Aug 13, 2014
*passing by*

(1) (Reply)

How Bureaucrats Let Ebola Spread To Nigeria - How Sawyer Got Ebola / What Can Build Up A Low Sperm Count? / How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.