Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) (1719 Views)

God Vs Religion / JESUS Vs Satan---- Humanity / GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by Cayon(f): 1:07am On Oct 20, 2008
Good Night/Morning Everyone,

Turn your T.V to the History Channel (if available) now.

Interesting - God vs Satan - Jews, Muslims and Christians have beliefs about apocalyptic clash between God and Satan, fighting evil in an epic battle to usher in the end of world.

I'll share my views when I am done watching
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by disease(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Cayon
Watch finish O!
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by affee(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
we are waiting o
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by olabowale(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Cayon: « on: Today at 01:07:56 AM »

Good Night/Morning Everyone,

Turn your T.V to the History Channel (if available) now.

Interesting - God vs Satan - Jews, Muslims and Christians have beliefs about apocalyptic clash between God and Satan, fighting evil in an epic battle to usher in the end of world.

If a muslim beliefs that Allah the Almighty will "fight" Shaitan for the end of the world to begin, such a muslim is only in name, but not in truth! There are plenty of verses that indicate that Shaitan was only given a reprieve, till every "Human" is dead. Then Allah will command the Angel of Death (Malaika Mout) to take the life of Shaitan with the greatest of Anger!

Where and how will Shaitan ever rise in power than the "Jinn" it is to be able to compete not even battle his Creator?! Its impossible.

Read the Ahadith about this endtime event. You can goggle it. Also read many verses from the Qur'an about when Iblis, who became Shaitan because of his unrepentable soul, whereby he lost chances of ever being forgiven, asked to be left alone, alive till end of time, so that he may seduce plenty from the descendants of Adam from the "right path of guidance!" Read Surah Araf (the height).
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by Cayon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
I'll respond this evening
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by Cayon(f): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2008
fyi

i am writing what i "overstood" from this documentary. not attacking or disrespecting any religion
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by Cayon(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
Sorry, I have no time to read right now as I am working on some personal stuff for my mother.  by the way, thought you should know since you are in ny - they have cheap houses at pelham parkway, bx. bought a house at Pelham Parway, bx.   Oh, and i still have to put the face to the name.  cheesy

Back to the topic.

Why did Allah allow the Devil to have such amount of power?

olabowale:

@Cayon: « on: Today at 01:07:56 AM »
If a muslim beliefs that Allah the Almighty will "fight" Shaitan for the end of the world to begin, such a muslim is only in name, but not in truth! There are plenty of verses that indicate that Shaitan was only given a reprieve, till every "Human" is dead. Then Allah will command the Angel of Death (Malaika Mout) to take the life of Shaitan with the greatest of Anger!

Where and how will Shaitan ever rise in power than the "Jinn" it is to be able to compete not even battle his Creator?! Its impossible.

Read the Ahadith about this endtime event. You can goggle it. Also read many verses from the Qur'an about when Iblis, who became Shaitan because of his unrepentable soul, whereby he lost chances of ever being forgiven, asked to be left alone, alive till end of time, so that he may seduce plenty from the descendants of Adam from the "right path of guidance!" Read Surah Araf (the height).
Re: Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
Cayon:

Why did Allah allow the Devil to have such amount of power?

Excellent question! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ted Haggard Returns To Start Up His Own Church / Which Is Right Bible Or Science / Can Animals Talk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.