Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (36208 Views)

Ebola Victims In Liberian Village ' Rise From The Dead' / Dogs Eat Dead Body Of Ebola Victims In Liberia / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by dobys(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: "it does not have a cure", yet "people r recovering"? Did they eat kola?? Abi they baf with salt water?? i don't knw what to believe in this country anymore........GOD HELP US

It dosnt haue a cure thats correct but dats wen d person is acutely ill and almst diein and has exhibited all d symptoms of ebola. but in cases were d person is nt acutely ill ders a chance of survival wen immediate treatment is adminitered.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by oseo1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: "it does not have a cure", yet "people r recovering"? Did they eat kola?? Abi they baf with salt water?? i don't knw what to believe in this country anymore........GOD HELP US

Yes it does not have a cure however the human body is amazing, it has its own defence mechanism called your immune system. What happens to most infected people is that before they realise they are infected their immune systems have been battered and deteriorated by the virus, and by dehydration. What the Dr's do is basically assist your immune system, they keep u hydrated, and give you immune system boosters so your body CAN fight.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
mrceo63: well may God be praise...

God?

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thank God 4 that o
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
esere826:

...umhh
^^^ reminds me of a certain thread opened by a certain person
wondering why people make light of issues or something like that

....umhh
...umhh
^^^i wonder who that person is...I would like to buy them a drink... tongue

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by LordRahl001: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
oseo1:

Yes it does not have a cure however the human body is amazing, it has its own defence mechanism called your immune system. What happens to most infected people is that before they realise they are infected their immune systems have been battered and deteriorated by the virus, and by dehydration. What the Dr's do is basically assist your immune system, they keep u hydrated, and give you immune system boosters so your body CAN fight.
i really appreciate the way u analyzed this!!! saved me a lot of headaches!!! God bless you
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by oseo1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
LordRahl001: i really appreciate the way u analyzed this!!! saved me a lot of headaches!!! God bless you

wink
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Biafrarep(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Very good news!!! At one point in the recent past, HIV/AIDS used to be regarded as a death sentence but now its no more fatal. Now its the turn of this deadly virus called ebola to be crushed. BTW I'm curious, why did the nurse that treated the wicked Liberian die so soon despite the early detection and subsequent treatment Could it be that since she is well informed about the debilitating nature of ebola and the fact that it had no apparent cure, she actually ended her life?? I may be entirely wrong but just being curious angry

Finally this ebola virus has once again exposed Africa's vulnerability, outdated world view and misplaced priority. OUR BELIEF THAT THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS IS REALLY KILLING US, a kidnapper will resurface after causing havoc in the society and the same society will respect him because he has become a moneybag, ditto a criminal, politician, public office holder etc. The same way a jambite, who knows he doesn't know anything about Chemistry would still go ahead and put Biochemistry as course of study having in mind to sort him/herself through university, or someone who knows he will never step into a farm would still go ahead to study crop science Square pegs being forced into Round holes all over Nigeria simply because we believe in connection and quota system rather than meritocracy, indeed what goes around surely comes around.

Unless we make a radical departure from the status quo ante, we will never become great despite our great potential.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Maonyz(f): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Read and Learn How To Protect Yourself...

The Federal government has declared the Ebola outbreak in Nigeria a matter of national Emergency, adding that everyone is now at risk of being infected.

The Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, advised Nigerians to avoid handshake as much as possible, stating that the virus is both contagious and infectious. He also said the virus could also be contracted through the sharing of bedspreads, pillow cases and towels among other personal effects with infected person. He said the disease is not airborne but at close range of a 1meter from an infected person, the disease droplets can be transmitted.

According to MedicalWorldNigeria....The outbreak of Ebola, which emerged in March, spread to Nigeria in late July when Patrick Sawyer, a 40-year-old American of Liberian descent, flew from Liberia's capital to the megacity of Lagos. Authorities in Lagos now claim eight people who came in contact with the deceased U.S. citizen Patrick Sawyer are showing signs of the deadly disease.

Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Dr Jide Idris says Ebola situation in Lagos is 'extremely dire.'
At a press briefing held in Lagos this week, the Commissioner said the Nigerian nurse who died of the Ebola virus died at exactly 2.06pm Monday in Lagos. He said Health officials have begun 'secondary contact tracing", that is, tracking down people who came in contact with people who had direct contact with the late Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, the first case of Ebola virus in Lagos.

Over 22 Nigerians who came in contact with the dead Liberian are suspected to be infected by the virus already and are kept under strict observation. All these people have families and friends whom they must have come in contact with too!
As at today, 117 people connected to those ones are being monitored!

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Smooyis(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dreal1247: Waiting for their total recovery.
Doubting Thomas!
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by jericco1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
See as Likes plenty
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
EvilBrain1:

Everybody is praising god and Allah and Jesus and the angels and saints and Fashola and even kolanut.

But not a single word about the brave doctors, nurses and attendants that are repeatedly risking their lives to take care of these people. FYI, the reason we aren't seeing a 90% death rate is because some human beings (not spirits) are going in to give them the treatment they need. Why is there no gratitude, and no concern about their safety? Why can't we give credit where credit is due?

Nigerians are a sad group of people.
true that bro...there are many mumu people there! they always want to prove how worthless they are. Lagos govt, health minister, the medical doctors and nurses and other medics at least should be given some credits for the job well done! the are trying their best.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by obyno6ix: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
GentleMimi: USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!

Who can battle with the Lord? Who can battle with the Lord? Who can battle with the Lord? I SAY NOBODY!
Ebola cannot battle with our God. Simple.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by joshgyang: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pheww.. Thank God
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Dreal1247: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Smooyis: Doubting Thomas!
What do you mean? Even the two americans are not yet fully recovered. Im waiting to hear that they are fully recovered and are free to mingle with the outside world. Im not doubting.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-ebola-victims-now-stable-five-showing-signs-of-recovery/186055/

And I made front page. The first time ever!!!!

Thanks Mod.

How much did you pay!! there are similar threads with the same or more info
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by mastasam(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
God will surely answer our prayers
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by shindarayo(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
royalsweetness: I hope this is not the usual propaganda
hello?do u even knw d meaning of propaganda.wat hs it got to do wt d issue at hand
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by shindarayo(f): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Biafrarep: Very good news!!! At one point in the recent past, HIV/AIDS used to be regarded as a death sentence but now its no more fatal. Now its the turn of this deadly virus called ebola to be crushed. BTW I'm curious, why did the nurse that treated the wicked Liberian die so soon despite the early detection and subsequent treatment Could it be that since she is well informed about the debilitating nature of ebola and the fact that it had no apparent cure, she actually ended her life?? I may be entirely wrong but just being curious angry

Finally this ebola virus has once again exposed Africa's vulnerability, outdated world view and misplaced priority. OUR BELIEF THAT THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS IS REALLY KILLING US, a kidnapper will resurface after causing havoc in the society and the same society will respect him because he has become a moneybag, ditto a criminal, politician, public office holder etc. The same way a jambite, who knows he doesn't know anything about Chemistry would still go ahead and put Biochemistry as course of study having in mind to sort him/herself through university, or someone who knows he will never step into a farm would still go ahead to study crop science Square pegs being forced into Round holes all over Nigeria simply because we believe in connection and quota system rather than meritocracy, indeed what goes around surely comes around.

Unless we make a radical departure from the status quo ante, we will never become great despite our great potential.

can someone pks explain wat he just said.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ajiifixing(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.

People like you made the Americans refuse to give the drugs to Africa.
Kolanut or Palm oil as long as it works.
If you get infected,you will beg for rat's feaces if someone tells you it works.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Netvest(f): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Amen!!!!
GentleMimi: USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by namdo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
pray and work hard, then victory. Kudos to the medical team and all those who contributed to the progress. I still think our medics can do better.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by macjireh: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
strangest: The Lords name be glorified.. Meanwhile Americans wants us to accept Gays by all means...

who even knows
America could be behind ds Ebola just so that we will accept their Gay mission without which there will be no cure 4D disease
IN THIS EVIL WORLD, D MORE U LOOK D LESS U SEE

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Smooyis(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dreal1247: .
What do you mean? Even the two americans are not yet fully recovered. Im waiting to hear that they are fully recovered and are free to mingle with the outside world. Im not doubting.
Ok o
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DECOtech(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.
Wether as lab rats or lab goats, its a welcome development
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
macjireh:

who even knows
America could be behind ds Ebola just so that we will accept their Gay mission without which there will be no cure 4D disease
IN THIS EVIL WORLD, D MORE U LOOK D LESS U SEE

God are nigerians this dumb??
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by macjireh: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
ebdib:

God are nigerians this dumb??

and who is dumb here?
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
macjireh:

and who is dumb here?

Lol. Incorrigible
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
this is good news.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by GentleMimi: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
iconize:

Mimi, you've really changed oh!
How? tongue

Thank You @ Obasgilbert,korrection,nikkyyoyo and Sunshinelady

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Brightest04(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
God indeed is with us Nigerians.As a cow without tail,He drive away flies for us,i wish those people fastest recovery.@htt://tmtmagazine.xtgem.com/
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by royalsweetness(f): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
shindarayo: hello?do u even knw d meaning of propaganda.wat hs it got to do wt d issue at hand
You illiterates are beginning to make my life unbearable on nairaland. Everything the average Nigerian politician says is propaganda, geared towards the next election. Get behind me Satan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Combination 3 Pills / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56