Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

She Cheated And Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated And Told Me (3956 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated And Told Me by mexxy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
i dont know if this is crazy or funny, but my girl cheated on me and told me itw as mistake.i wuddnt have known if she didnt say, she begged ,she cried, i forgave, but she wont stop going to see other guys saying they are just friends and i shud trust her not to make the same mistake again, seriously i dnt trust leaving my girl around a guy with an erection, shud i just let her go?i love this girl madly and i dont want to lose
neither do want to share

confused homie shey
naijarians abeg help clear my head
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by hoodboi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2006
well i'll forgive her cheat on her like i've always been doin nd i won't tell.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by mexxy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
i had like to know wot the ladies have to say
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by saintchux(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
let her keep off from the other guy. Prevention is beter than control
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by eveseh(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
aww so nice of her
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by mexxy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2006
so eveseh u thnk she wont do it again?
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by eveseh(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
LOL mexxy,na i dont think so she wont do it again, grin

but i will,lol grin cheesy
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by casper(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
this one that she cheated on u and told u and you said she is still seeing men even if you leave her with an impotent man she go still make the man rise AGAIN. if it was me i go just put am for IS COMING and start looking for another person ,,,, women are not that worthy to be trusted
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by hoodboi(m): 2:25am On Jul 23, 2006
casper:

this one that she cheated on u and told u and you said she is still seeing men even if you leave her with an impotent man she go still make the man rise AGAIN. if it was me i go just put am for IS COMING and start looking for another person ,,,, women are not that worthy to be trusted

na him mein, dem no dey trustworthy @ all. jst don't get caught up or u re finished
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Coco29(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2006
she is stupid i would have kept it to my self angry some women i tell you. grin grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by eveseh(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL LOL coco,tufia angry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Busta(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
this is a very tight situation and i believe only u know the answer to this. she cheated once, she told u, maybe she has indeed changed and just have male friends but u prolly know how she acts around em and know when she's lying or not.

it could be just a platonic friendship, it could be that she f**kin em but if u know ur gurl well, u shld be able to tell and be careful when listening to advices from nairaland so u don't a big mistake!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by tafari(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
I totally agree with casper, drop her cleverly and find another one. shocked
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by iice(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
@Topic, u have to knw her well, is she really sincere in saying that it wont happen again? It's difficult to determine, she cud really jst be friends now with the guy or she cud be bangin his nuts out, either way time will tell if ur inclined 2 give it a chance that is wink
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by hibans(f): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2006
For me, ooooooooo, she tried anyway by telling you the trust, because i believe you can even be worseter than her but u never confess to her the way she did.

But prevention is better than, lol
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2006
@topic, well if she told u that she cheated on u and u forgive her and stay wit her, maybe she's gonna do it again and still feels that u'll forgive her. But i cant tell u not to have her back in ur life, Just do wat ur heart is leading u to do. grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by janetgurl: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2006
that's good of her
for me i will neva do dat tongue
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by kiki(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2006
its a good thing she told u but u need 2 trust her cos i don't think she gon do it again
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Adetutu211(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2006
well said my people but saintchux what if she didnt tell u in the 1st place u wont know cool cool cool
Just ve a long talk with her and let her tell you what her relationship with those other guys are and you people will move from there ABI cheesy cheesy
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Free(f): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2006
at least shes honest

she told U grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by CrazyMan(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2006
Ah ah! what kind of girl is that. she will commit adultry and then beg for forgiveness.
then she 'll still go back and do it again.
What are you still waiting for?
dump her right away. angry angry
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by cheavroi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hi,have u heard the saying " once a prostitute always a prostitute".what led her to it in the first place.Did u not satisfy her or wat.Honestly drop her fast,u lucky she even told u otherwise she wil keep doing it and u never get to know.my sincere opinion which i know u wont take,DROP HER LIKE HOT COAL
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by fabiomallo: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2006
happened to me 1nce. caught her kissing the guy once. forgave her. then the next thing is she travelled from calabar to Lagos just gto tell me she slept with the same guy. after much crying and begging i forgave her. next thing she's dating another guy and before i found out boom!!! she break up wit me marry the guy. so peeps thing is she's looking for a way to ja. she no know how to do am. all her runs na to give the guy sign.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by lovestinks(f): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2006
my dear at least she told u, which says alot 4 her.mistakes do happen believe me.wine flowing freely,smooth talk in her ear be4 u know in BANG.my advice is not to dumb her cos believe me bro i can bet u the only thing different about the next one is that she wont tell you, just try to talk things over with her and let her know how u really feel, i dont think the fact that most of her pals are guys.is that terrible.85% of my pals are guys,i do not ve sexual feeling 4 them i learn alot from em and i trust em more .with all the female backstabbing,boyfriend snatching and bitching who can blame her, so bro follow ur heart and good luck with ur girl
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by jaycee133(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2006
seriously i dnt trust leaving my girl around a guy with an erection

yet u dont kw wat to do. boy the truth is that u no longer trust her.put her on hold and get ur self a woman not a LovePeddler[sub][/sub]man
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by osegwu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2006
My sincere advice to you is to drop her like it's hot.
Beleive me sincerely you will never trust her again if
you used to? So my dear, in order not to send yourself to
an early grave you better make her like Snoop Doggy Dog.
Drop her faster than you picked her.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by osegwu(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Free(f): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2006
oookaii
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Lookinglov: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2006
Oboy,Your Girl has Just Given you a sign,so shine your eye sooner or later she will leave you alone for another Guy,I Bet you,you can Never Trust her again,even if you forgave her,sin is a sin.

Beautiful woman is a Trouble to a Man,well all women are The same,I Think you should calm down,and Pray to God for a Nice and Lovely woman to come your Way,
Never Love a woman,More than she Love you,

Shine Your eye,Leaving Your Girl in the Mist of Guys with erection,Dont be suprise that your Girl will not even be alowing you to bang her anymore,because she is satisfied somewhere.

Chose whom this days who you will serve,Your Girl abi your life?
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by naija4life(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2006
As i see it, there's only two options involved:

1, cheat on her too and tell her, the effect is automatically cancelled
2, break the Bleep off from her as she can NEVER be trusted again.

If you have ears, listen to the words of elders cool
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2006
maybe she want to keep you for future use coz she couldn't get enough of the other guyz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your First Childbirth Experience / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com / Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.