Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Is This Man Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Man Well? (1534 Views)

I Taught they said this Man was brutal / This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election / A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Man Well? by mamaoge: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
See Tinubu and Fashola rejoicing over Aregbesola's victory. But look at the pix very well, Tinubu looks sick. I wonder if some of these people have time to take care of their health while pursuing wealth and recognition. :

Re: Is This Man Well? by madmadu(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2014
mamaoge: See Tinubu and Fashola rejoicing over Aregbesola's victory. But look at the pix very well, Tinubu looks sick. I wonder if some of these people have time to take care of their health while pursuing wealth and recognition. :

na wa o, tinubu no dey brush teeth ni

3 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by redsun(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
He looks like fashola's great grandpa.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by omenka(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
He's unwell, and you are as strong and as healthy as Randy Orton, or do I say, Lebron James (since he's been voted the fittest athlete in the world), yet you can NEVER attain his status in 10 lifetimes including 20 reincarnations!!!

It is not a curse, it is a statement of FACT!!!

8 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by redsun(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: He's unwell, and you are as strong and as healthy as Randy Orton, or do I say, Lebron James (since he's been voted the fittest athlete in the world), yet you can NEVER attain his status in 10 lifetimes including 20 reincarnations!!!

It is not a curse, it is a statement of FACT!!

Only inherently foolish Nigerians aspire to be like thieves or be greater thieves. It is not your fault,children unfortunately copies their role models. It is inevitably their doom faith when their role models happens to be doomed.

13 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by omenka(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2014
redsun:

Only inherently foolish Nigerians aspire to be like thieves or be greater thieves. It is not your fault,children u fortunately copies their role models. It is inevitably their doom faith when their role models happens to be doomed.
Oh Lawd have murcey!!!! See murder!!! Lmfao!! gringringrin

This is why it is dangerous arguing with folks on this forum. You never know, you just might be tryna speak sense to a vacuum headed aborigine. gringrin

Pele. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by pigin: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Don't you think dis man should be quarantined, for possible ebola virus since he lives in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by eaglechild: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2014
What's with the yellow teeth?

He should laugh less often sad.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Well? by shizzle11(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
eaglechild: What's with the yellow teeth?

He should laugh less often sad.
symptoms of eBola
Re: Is This Man Well? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: He's unwell, and you are as strong and as healthy as Randy Orton, or do I say, Lebron James (since he's been voted the fittest athlete in the world), yet you can NEVER attain his status in 10 lifetimes including 20 reincarnations!!!

and in a million lifetime and two milllion reincarnation u will never be GEJ,even his statues before he became a deputy governor.rubish

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by redsun(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: Oh Lawd have murcey!!!! See murder!!! Lmfao!! gringringrin

This is why it is dangerous arguing with folks on this forum. You never know, you just might be tryna speak sense to a vacuum headed aborigine. gringrin

Pele. cheesy

What sense can a thief admirer like you make. You are born fooll,man and that is why you guys live like subhan beings that can not equal to any creature on earth in terms of intelligence. A total disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Well? by Alishachris: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014

you mean his achievement of thievery, deciet abd godfatherism? I think id pass! please next time you seek him, ask him to deduct 100 naira from your 1500 naira salary to get himself a toothbrush! Trust me, it would do him a world of goods! by the way, I heard oral B is best for old men, thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Well? by IGBOSON1: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
He just needs to fix his teeth! You would have thought that with all his billions he can buy just about anything.....including a toothpaste smile! Could be the mirrors in his house aren't working! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Well? by mamaoge: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
embarassedI wonder if Aunty Remi still kisses him ....ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Well? by ShineuEye: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bola Tinubu obviously has the Ebola Tinubu sickness.
Re: Is This Man Well? by AkinEgba: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: He's unwell, !

and about to die, leaving all the stolen billions to be re-stolen by others
Re: Is This Man Well? by arewarepublic: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
mamaoge: embarassedI wonder if Aunty Remi still kisses him ....ewwww

Won't you kiss him for his money?

Be sincere! smiley
Re: Is This Man Well? by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: Oh Lawd have murcey!!!! See murder!!! Lmfao!! gringringrin

Pele. cheesy
let the dude be!
mr know it all!
mtewss
Re: Is This Man Well? by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
redsun:

Only inherently foolish Nigerians aspire to be like thieves or be greater thieves. It is not your fault,children unfortunately copies their role models. It is inevitably their doom faith when their role models happens to be doomed.
Oh Lawd!!! Even after editing!!! Lwkmd!!! gringringrin

Dude just speak pidgin biko! cheesycheesy
Re: Is This Man Well? by AkinEgba: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: Oh Lawd!!! Even after editing!!! Lwkmd!!! gringringrin

Dude just speak pidgin biko! cheesycheesy

Lol. The man really murdered the thing.
Re: Is This Man Well? by jodeci(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Drugs can do irreparable damage to ones dentition as well.
Re: Is This Man Well? by mamaoge: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
arewarepublic:
Won't you kiss him for his money?
Be sincere! smiley

Kiss him for his money? My dear, I wont!!! Even if his teeth were sparkling clean I would still not. I'm happily married and I'm not a gold digger.
Re: Is This Man Well? by arewarepublic: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
mamaoge:

Kiss him for his money? My dear, I wont!!! Even if his teeth were sparkling clean I would still not. I'm happily married and I'm not a gold digger.

No wahala smiley
Re: Is This Man Well? by mamaoge: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Vanity upon vanity cry

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / Fayose Awarded N200m Repainting Contract To Brother -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.