Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! (1827 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Types Of Men Women Should Date / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by finessela: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
A young woman's story!

I have been married to a man I love for almost two years now, he meets all my needs but my sexual needs just get ignored over and over again.

He believes that sex is for the man and the woman is only meant to do as the man want and should not have her own sexual preferences. He says a woman should wait for when her man needs her and not tell the man she needs him. It is quite frustrating because I have a high sex drive.

Sex for us is according to his own terms. We only have sex when he wants it and how he wants with absolutely no regard for what I want or do not want. He hates when I moan out loud, can’t stand me trying to be on top of him during sex and doesn’t believe in pre-intimacy.

He hates when I intimate sex or tell him about my sexual needs, when I dress or behave in a sensual way to attract his attention he gets irritated and tells me to stop acting like a slut.

I have been told to have a discussion with him about how I feel but I have tried that so many times, he gets even angrier when I do. The last time we had this discussion he said I should be ashamed of myself for getting upset over sex. I know its not enough to lose my marriage over so I have learnt to suck it up and accept my fate.

I feel totally ignored and disrespected, but I have no idea how to change his beliefs.

This story was copied from www.femmelounge.ng

1 Like

Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Maybe he is gay...cos just like d way he feels Hot too is d same way you feel Hot as well...maybe u shud get a vibrator cos I don't advice extra marital affairs.... undecided undecided undecided...I can't even imagine a guy not being able to give me a head...girl u missing out oooo...
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Shugajay(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Oooouch cry cry... I feel ya pains...
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Agybabe(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Everything to God in prayer...

BTW, you mean you are just realizing it? You guys didn't do it before marriage?
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by rawpadgin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Agybabe: Everything to God in prayer...

BTW, you mean you are just realizing it? You guys didn't do it before marriage?
is it God that will teach that dude how to satisfy his wife in bed? dude is out of his senses therefore he needs someone like me to school him

1 Like

Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Rockstar2014(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
So many cooked up stories on NL these days. Anyways, in case it is real madam try putting him on the spots more often than ever by seducing him with some sexy indoor clothes, and also keep yourself neat and fresh always with good smell, that is if he is not seeing someone else outside yet, with this tips and if he still love you and have feelings for you, he will soon become OLIVA asking for more. Note that (we) men tend to easily fall for what we see.WYL
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by kendrababy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Diz ma pin 4 real mehn who cares(29680E6E)
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by jideomowunmi(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
urhoboman: give u a head? *puke* #covers nose#

Not surprised...judging by ur name...u can puke for all I can...it's not addressed to u... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by kendrababy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Diz ma pin 4 Real mehn who cares(29680E6E)o small boiz
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Shugajay: Oooouch cry cry... I feel ya pains...
Bold-shy hm nawa o undecided
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 Real mehn who cares(29680E6E)o small boiz
Mehnn, u making real sense... Pretty geh,
I like u
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
jideomowunmi: Maybe he is gay...cos just like d way he feels Hot too is d same way you feel Hot as well...maybe u shud get a vibrator cos I don't advice extra marital affairs.... undecided undecided undecided...I can't even imagine a guy not being able to give me a head...girl u missing out oooo...
grin I love ur pic
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
smackimorn:
Mehnn, u making real sense... Pretty geh,
I like u

That thing you're liking is the gateway to hell angry
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Shugajay(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
smackimorn:
Bold-shy hm nawa o undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by GoodFaith: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
How old is your Hubby?
I expect that comment from a Nigerian man that is over 70 year old
Sad

1 Like

Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wao!....Try explaining to him that requesting for sex is a two way street... If he doesn't listen, then you ignore him whenever he does ask for sex....Try doing that maybe twice.
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
teeo:

That thing you're liking is the gateway to hell angry
grin grin
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by babyBB: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
hmmm your situation is pathetic I will advice u to b prayerful and try attending marriage seminars it might help and then see your pastor because dat husband of yours is a temptation to u, sex is not wat he should joke with in your marriage. God help u
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Not surprised...judging by ur name...u can puke for all I can...it's not addressed to u... undecided undecided undecided
was just kidding ma'm. I have an Msc degree in HEADOLOGY.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Iphiegrace(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Meet your pastor, sponsors or a couple you admire and your hubby looks up to as well discuss with them in confidence and make a date with them with your hubby. They are mature I believe so they will know how to gradually discuss with you guys on sexuality as the bedrock of a successful marriage. Also pray about it.
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by dre11(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 real mehn who cares(29680E6E)

Abeg nah wetin u dey sell selfangry
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by dre11(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is clearly a mis-match and i feel ur pain

he might push u outside ur home if he doesn't listen to u and find ways to improve himself.....

Hate it when menbelieve their wife has no say with respect to sexuality and sexual desire and fullfillment
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Bunchersstab(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

Na chucky clown dis moniker to divert my attention from khiaa...
E 4get say me na real lasgid brot up.
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Lorlaahlozz: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

shey u dnt know ni tongue
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Agybabe(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
rawpadgin: is it God that will teach that dude how to satisfy his wife in bed? dude is out of his senses therefore he needs someone like me to school him
okay. He go pay school fees?
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: shey u dnt know ni tongue

am a novice nah....
So, i don't knowtongue
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Omomehn: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 real mehn who cares(29680E6E)
olosho tinz
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
eyyah i feel ur pain dear. i tink i no pple dat treats dere wives like dis. dey dont want dere wives to initiate any tin like dat.dey c it as an act of imoral n lack of gud home training, soms even told me dat is frm religion paspective wich i dont blieve so.
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Many marriages suffer from lack of understanding by one or both parties..

I do not know if some people were just born with little intelligence...
Re: Hubby Believes Women Should Not Intiate Sex! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 Real mehn who cares(29680E6E)o small boiz

Don't you have a needle ?

Pins are stale undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Tell Us Your Dream Job For Your Partner. / Describe Jinadu In One Word! / What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.