Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. (732 Views)

How Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat Have Become Nigerian's Worst Nightmare(photos) / Hilarious!!!! Photo That Can Make You Have Worst Nightmare!!! / So Funny! Maury Show! Last night kim kardashian had the worst nightmare ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by breezy900: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Share your
experience of your worst
nightmare here.
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by hernars(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Can't really remember d name of dis horror movie but I know dat in d movie when u die in d GAME u die IN REAL LIFE ..... To cut d long story short I had a nightmare that portrayed me in d movie but surprisingly I survived but believe me it was really horrific.
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by purplesummer(f): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
hernars: Can't really remember d name of dis horror movie but I know dat in d movie when u die in d GAME u die IN REAL LIFE ..... To cut d long story short I had a nightmare that portrayed me in d movie but surprisingly I survived but believe me it was really horrific.
Ofcourse you survived. Otherwise you wouldn't have been alive right now. grin

I think the movie is Stay Alive or so.
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by hernars(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
purplesummer:
Ofcourse you survived. Otherwise you wouldn't have been alive right now. grin

I think the movie is Stay Alive or so.
ya! That's d movie.... Stay alive
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by defendedvictim(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
dats Shud b wen I watched 'igodo'...several yrs ago. I saw myself in dat same evil forest n all d adventures; n somehow, I woke up n everywhere wz dark. I tot I wz dead already. I started crying. guess my mum hrd my sobs n called my name. wheeew, wat a relief!!!
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by Karmatyra(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
I dreamt I gave birth to two goats. one ash the other black. I started breastfeeding the ash and the black started crying! I got worried and and told my late dad to help me with the goat. he sat ryt next to me....it was terrible! he qas just staring at me and the goat....I felt very cold and numb! when I woke up I told my mum and she got worried, we prayed afterwards and later visited our pastor too.
Re: Share Your experience Of Your Worst nightmare Here. by hernars(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Lies grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think 1st In The Morning And Last In The Night? / Brilliant Akpos / An EBOLA Fairytale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.