Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25386 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Rowenanai: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
[b]UPDATE: Good day all. I've been contacted by the owner of Shippyme. He informed me that half the staff at the company, including the Uche mentioned below, have been sacked. It seems that like so many Nigerian businesses the company was being wrecked from within. It appears that he has taken steps to stop the hemorrhaging of customers and goodwill alike. The owner spoke to me at length, most importantly about his concerns over the prominence and notoriety of this post. He perceives that its existence is doing tremendous damage to his business. I think it's unfortunate that that has happened. But I also believe that the post served its purpose: he has validated that complaints were most certainly not imaginary, but he has also declaredly taken steps to cure the problem. I cannot deny or confirm anything myself as I have stopped using the company. Unfortunately, once bitten, twice shy. But I promised him that I would update the post here to reflect the stated changed circumstances, which is what I am doing now. If Shippyme continues to work well for you, that is excellent. I wish him all the best in his future endeavours and hope that we as Nigerians continue to see, provide and sustain world class services within our borders. Thanks to everyone, whether for or against, who spoke up on the issue. I believe it shows we care. Take care and God bless.[/b]

Hi all,

I signed up for a Nairaland acct just so I could leave this review for the shipping service Shippyme.com, since I found their ad on this site.

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU USE SHIPPYME.COM.

Every single one of my shipments with them has been a needless, unending hell.

- Their shipments take on average 1 mth when over services can do it in 6 - 8 days, but in the meantime you'll get masses of pointless emails.

- Their phone numbers are always switched off - SWITCHED OFF, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! - so that their customer service consists of responding with useless, endless emails, sometimes without basic information like Waybill numbers.

- The only time I ever got a look-alive response from them was when I told their rep that. I would most definitely be leaving a negative review on nairaland.com. A supervisor called me back sharp-sharp...just to tell me the billions of useless emails they've sent me was proof that they were doing things right. (That particular hellish string of correspondence was just me asking how to change my delivery address because it wasn't taking on their site. The emails lasted from Nov / Dec until April.)

- Their website seems straightforward enough, but wait until you start using it.

- When I shipped with them for the first time last year Dec, they said their delays were due to the Christmas season. End of Feb I was still inquiring as to where on earth it was. They send emails all the time but with junk information that contribute nothing to getting you your package.

- On July 24, I spent my entire morning driving all over the place, from the ABC transport office they emailed me that my package was at (which was the wrong location), to the right location, only to once again be missing the Waybill number. I called and called, and when the so-called customer service rep finally stopped killing the call and answered, she irritatedly told me that the "logistics guy was not around," and that I should call back in 20 minutes. It was only the ABC Transport rep calmly talking to her over the phone and explaining the basic need for a Waybill that embarrassed her enough to look up the information herself. She texted back almost as soon as I took a seat to wait.

- And then once I got home that day, the last phase started: a rep called Uche began calling me to find out where they were supposed to send a brand new package of mine, a package which in utter and unending frustration with them and their complicated website, I had neglected to notice its existence or pay for. I had subsequently paid for the package, but when Uche was calling me, that very morning of the ABC Transport office fiasco, he wasn't calling to make sure that I had successfully retrieved my wild goose chase package, whether as a customer I was all right, rather he was calling to ask where they should send this new package and also that hadn't I asked for it to be sent FedEx and in that case I owed them N3.3k. I can't even express the anger I felt. I've never used FedEx with them, I have a shipping address on my account on their website, and I had paid up what the site said I owed for this forgotten package to be sent. Friends, I was done. I told them to do whatever the hell they wished with the package.

- Statistics: Joined Shippyme.com Dec 2, 2013, and have exchanged 187 emails to date. All over more or less nothing, with one exchange alone being 61 emails.

I know this is Nigeria, but friends, this is also 2014 and there are way too many other options for any of us to keep suffering like this. USE SHIPPYME.COM AT THE RISK OF CONTINUED FRUSTRATION. OR FIND OPTIONS ELSEWHERE.

If this has not been your experience with them, I sincerely thank God for your better luck.

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry this post was so long.

Take care all and God bless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by IamGodzilla: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Too bad for them....

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kolomax(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
thanks OP...i was about using them before this your eyes opener review...please kindly introduce me to a fast and reliable one thanks

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by moskai: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks for posting this, saved me from much trouble.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by stagger: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Shippyme is a very useless company. I have heard all manner of horror stories and almost fell victim myself. Scandalously bad company with very poor customer service.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by tonjeola(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2014
upon all shippyme ads on nairaland! na wa ooo
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by gidiMonsta(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is quite sad. I have always used CircuitAtlantic/Shippyme for my shipping services and they have never really disappointed, perhaps they have been overwhelmed by the huge Nigerian market in which case I will advise them to sit up because in the business world you either evolve or you die.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
@Rowenanai, I am sorry you are not happy with your experience but your review is far from an accurate representation of the fact.

Your title “Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You,” is a bit disingenous and not fair to intending users. I am sure you don’t enjoy constant power and if you do you are dealing with the generator noise. I am sure you habour some concern for security. I am sure if you had a chance to get solid healthcare you will be headed abroad. I am sure you deal with the traffic on our roads. I am sure you have to contend with corruption from the police to the politicians. That is Nigeria and a “Nightmare waiting to happen to you.” If you live with these realities, I am sure some delayed delivery of your package and disatisfaction with customer care is hardly on the same level. But I assure you we are constantly working to address those issues.

When you say “Every single one of my shipments with them has been a needless, unending hell.” it would be necessary to articulate exactly how. From what I can see, this “unending hell” is:
1. A delay in delivery.
2. Too much correspondence through the updates that tell you what has been done to your package and where it is at each point in time.
3. The inability of our customer service staff to respond effectively to you.

I will address these points one by one:

1. I am glad your items were delivered. Any delays come from a variety of reasons that include customers not paying for shipping on time, weather conditions, delays from the airlines and customs in Nigeria.

This is an exception and not the norm. The majority of packages are delivered on time and thousands of shipment bookings we have received so far from Nigerians who have used us can testify to that.

You say other “services can do it in 6 - 8 days,” please Nigerians who would like to ship would like to know those other services. We know DHL, UPS and Fedex can achieve that consistently and our Express service achieves that as well. But these are very expensive options. Shippyme ships at a fraction of their cost and still delivers within 5 - 12 working days as we promised - delays are exceptions. With this kind of effort to discredit Shippyme it should be imperative and very useful for you to put your reputation on the line and recommend to users where to go to get the better service you speak of.

2. I am sorry you do not appreciate the email update you receive from us. We use these to keep you updated on the progress of your shipment. These automated emails are a way of reducing dependence on human efficiency. Thus, the system detects when an important change or update has been made to your booking and sends you an automated notification. It would be impractical and inconsistent to depend on human staff to do this efficiently. I am sorry you do not appreciate these notices. If you pay attention to the emails, you will not have reason to call. You complain of getting replies to your emails yet you complain of not reaching us on the phone. This is a contradiction. Email is an efficient way of getting back to you and it helps us keep the cost of our service down. It gives us time to resolve your issues and then get back to you. It takes a lot of people to answer calls all the time and that cost may translate into higher costs of service to you. We encourage people to communicate with us via email. This is the 21st Century.

3. An effective labour force is a problem every business deals with in Nigeria and elsewhere. We are constantly looking for great people to work in our customers service department. Feel free to recommend to us such great people. Recently we replaced our customer service team in order to bring to you better support experience.

Our website provides a superior user experience for most of our users. We are always happy to explain how it works: http://www.shippyme.com/resources/.

Finally, if you make an effort to kill a company that provides jobs to several Nigerians, please make sure to direct them to an alternative.

Rowenanai: Hi all,

I signed up for a Nairaland acct just so I could leave this review for the shipping service Shippyme.com, since I found their ad on this site.

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU USE SHIPPYME.COM.

Every single one of my shipments with them has been a needless, unending hell.

- Their shipments take on average 1 mth when over services can do it in 6 - 8 days, but in the meantime you'll get masses of pointless emails.

- Their phone numbers are always switched off - SWITCHED OFF, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! - so that their customer service consists of responding with useless, endless emails, sometimes without basic information like Waybill numbers.

- The only time I ever got a look-alive response from them was when I told their rep that. I would most definitely be leaving a negative review on nairaland.com. A supervisor called me back sharp-sharp...just to tell me the billions of useless emails they've sent me was proof that they were doing things right. (That particular hellish string of correspondence was just me asking how to change my delivery address because it wasn't taking on their site. The emails lasted from Nov / Dec until April.)

- Their website seems straightforward enough, but wait until you start using it.

- When I shipped with them for the first time last year Dec, they said their delays were due to the Christmas season. End of Feb I was still inquiring as to where on earth it was. They send emails all the time but with junk information that contribute nothing to getting you your package.

- On July 24, I spent my entire morning driving all over the place, from the ABC transport office they emailed me that my package was at (which was the wrong location), to the right location, only to once again be missing the Waybill number. I called and called, and when the so-called customer service rep finally stopped killing the call and answered, she irritatedly told me that the "logistics guy was not around," and that I should call back in 20 minutes. It was only the ABC Transport rep calmly talking to her over the phone and explaining the basic need for a Waybill that embarrassed her enough to look up the information herself. She texted back almost as soon as I took a seat to wait.

- And then once I got home that day, the last phase started: a rep called Uche began calling me to find out where they were supposed to send a brand new package of mine, a package which in utter and unending frustration with them and their complicated website, I had neglected to notice its existence or pay for. I had subsequently paid for the package, but when Uche was calling me, that very morning of the ABC Transport office fiasco, he wasn't calling to make sure that I had successfully retrieved my wild goose chase package, whether as a customer I was all right, rather he was calling to ask where they should send this new package and also that hadn't I asked for it to be sent FedEx and in that case I owed them N3.3k. I can't even express the anger I felt. I've never used FedEx with them, I have a shipping address on my account on their website, and I had paid up what the site said I owed for this forgotten package to be sent. Friends, I was done. I told them to do whatever the hell they wished with the package.

- Statistics: Joined Shippyme.com Dec 2, 2013, and have exchanged 187 emails to date. All over more or less nothing, with one exchange alone being 61 emails.

I know this is Nigeria, but friends, this is also 2014 and there are way too many other options for any of us to keep suffering like this. USE SHIPPYME.COM AT THE RISK OF CONTINUED FRUSTRATION. OR FIND OPTIONS ELSEWHERE.

If this has not been your experience with them, I sincerely thank God for your better luck.

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry this post was so long.

Take care all and God bless.

10 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Proffdada: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
I know this is just one big misunderstanding cuz I've been using their services for most of my transactions for a long time now and wasn't disappointed. it'll take more than words to discourage me now

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Babalagzy: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am having problems with shippyme regarding a lost package. How they handle it will determine whether i'll use all my resources to litter the Internet with news of their lousy/wonderful services. I'll return with an update.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by fursh(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Sippyme isn't that bad, I've used them. The little problem I have with them is their customer service, they need to work on that. Their mail update is wonderful and their charges isn't on the high side compared to some other freight forwarding companies/individuals I've used in the past.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Culbobby(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
I usually don't do this but it took shippyme 1 month to ship just 2 tablets i ordered from amazon, they also have an unreliable customer service with a rude lady picking up the calls. I won't advice anyone from using them but as for me, it's a rap with shippyme. No hard feelings
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello. We apologize about the lost package. Could you please provide a booking number. I'd be able to give you an update on how this issue is being resolved.
Babalagzy: I am having problems with shippyme regarding a lost package. How they handle it will determine whether i'll use all my resources to litter the Internet with news of their lousy/wonderful services. I'll return with an update.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
How Shippyme really works:

1. If you are registered, you can log into your account and view your personal user account.
2. You can click on "book a shipment" tab to tell Shippyme what you want to ship, what the value is and and how you want Shippyme to handle it.
3. Shippyme website gives you ideas of the weight of what you want to ship. However, if you have the exact dimensions and weight, you can specify it precisely. Nonetheless, such information is subject to review and confirmation when Shippyme receives the actual packages. You can also specify how you want the package delivered.
4. You get a chance to review or edit the information you have supplied.

Hello @fursh, thank you for the comment. Our aim is to provide everyone with the best shipping service. Could you give us specific areas you would like to see improvement on with regards to our customer service? We would be able to look into those areas and improve on them.
fursh: Sippyme isn't that bad, I've used them. The little problem I have with them is their customer service, they need to work on that. Their mail update is wonderful and their charges isn't on the high side compared to some other freight forwarding companies/individuals I've used in the past.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
How Shippyme really works continued:

5. On the payment page, all the options are selected by default. You have to DE-SELECT the options you don't want. NOTE: INSURANCE is selected by default and the user agrees to the terms.
6. Finally you get a confirmation of your booking. The invoice is dynamic and the values change based on the package sizes and weights Shippyme receives for the specific booking, as well as any changes to the handling options after the booking has been made.
7. That is not all. You can follow the progress of that booking from the "Track shipment" page in your user account. You can see in realtime any updates made to your booking and the estimated time of arrival. You can also change your handling and delivery options from here before your package ships. Thus, if you forgot something like INSURANCE, you can come back and add it. Users have full control.
8. If you need to pay, the payment options are just a click away. Basically, you can handle all your shipping from your desk or phone.

Thank you @Proffdada, for the review/comment. We'll continue to work towards giving you the best shipping experience. Happy Shipping!
Proffdada: I know this is just one big misunderstanding cuz I've been using their services for most of my transactions for a long time now and wasn't disappointed. it'll take more than words to discourage me now

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good day, We deliver packages everyday within the delivery time of 5 - 10 days by air freight and 8 - 10 weeks by sea. It appears there may have been some problem here and we apologize for that. Could we have your shippyme booking number for this shipment? It would help us get to the bottom of what may have happened so as to not have it happen again.
Culbobby: I usually don't do this but it took shippyme 1 month to ship just 2 tablets i ordered from amazon, they also have an unreliable customer service with a rude lady picking up the calls. I won't advice anyone from using them but as for me, it's a rap with shippyme. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by NoobSaibot1: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
I really don't know why I keep stumbling upon these kinda posts and write ups today. Frankly, a lot of patience is required when online business and shipping are being undertaken by people. Whether we like it or not, issues like this will happen. More so, this is Nigeria where we have to been spoonfed on almost everything.

I really don't know Shippyme but my cousin once used them and they were excellent. Initially, he was ranting about his shipment being delayed and all. Out of curiosity, I asked him if he placed his booking on time or his vendor never delivered on time and they said they did. He couldn't say, so I had to ask him to retrace his ordering steps and see where the error came from before he brings down the roof on us. Alas, he made errors in his booking! Sometimes, a lil patience helps.

@Dear OP, this is not to take anything away from you. After all, it your money and package. But if maybe you will take some time to review the whole episode, things might just work out. Coming here to run them down really won't help. Many have done so to Jumia but people still shop there.

@Shippyme abi na Catlanta, you guys should help the OP as much as possible. Incidents like these are inevitable. How well you solve them shows your readiness. I'm sure you guys would anyway.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by mj(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Culbobby: I usually don't do this but it took shippyme 1 month to ship just 2 tablets i ordered from amazon, they also have an unreliable customer service with a rude lady picking up the calls. I won't advice anyone from using them but as for me, it's a rap with shippyme. No hard feelings

First of all I think she is a wonderful and professional lady. I had issues with my items not being updated on time, I was angry and called, I even screamed but she was quiet all through and after all explained the situation why my items were not updated and even ensured taht the package will be delivered on time and in good condition.

She kept to her word, cos I received my package within 2 weeks. Here is my booking number: S1407260343

Yes I would advise anyone and everyone to use Shippyme, I believe the are currently the best around. I will be using them again for my shopping next month.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by donkray: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Shippyme.com Is not as bad as the picture you guys are trying to paint, Got to know about them through a friend, So far I haven't been disappointed and none of my friends have. May be yours is a unique case which repeats itself. Customer service is one important aspect of any business outfit, Shippyme.com as an organization knows that Customer service is key and this i perceive from the cordial, professional and wonderful team, i get mails updating me regularly (though truth be told sometimes its not all the way), my calls are being answerewd and my issues rectified when i have one. Have u used the ATM lately and Lo it refused to pay when it reached ur turn? but started paying the next person after you? Will you blame the bank? #Jstsaying.
Shippyme.Com are good and are getting better. Trust me.
I will still use them and refer other people. THEY ARE RELIABLE. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ElziLaz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Shippyme.com is an idea whose time has come. Since I was introduced to them by a friend, I've been enjoying their servicies. I am writing this to attest to their impeccable services and professionalism in terms of customer relation. They are truly customer friendly. I remembered how one of their customer service reps attended to me. She was so nice.I am yet to experience any delay or disappointment since I started dealing with them. People should knw that organizations are like organisms they have their weaknesses and frailties, but such weaknesses shouldn't be used as a yardstick for measuring them. Thanx.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by fursh(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, thank you for the comment. Our aim is to provide everyone with the best shipping service. Could you give us specific areas you would like to see improvement on with regards to our customer service? We would be able to look into those areas and improve on them.

Having a single phone number isn't nice, it takes a whole lot of time to get to speak with a customer agent due to the number of calls that goes through that single line in a minuite. Could remember a time I wanted to modify something in my shipment, I tried calling for hours but couldn't get through, always getting "number busy" response whenever I call, had to call sippyme US line to sort things out. Adding another number would be nice to make things a little bit easier. APart from that, I have no itch with shippyme services, they're great. Thanks
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Coefficient(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
I am someone that love to leave reviews when I use a service...so I have used shippyme twice nw and I must say I have been inpressed.

My first shipment was alittle bit stressful due to my failure to book my shipment before my items started getting delivered, that delayed me a bit as I was only just notified after n after placing the booking waited for a while until I called the Customer service agent here who immediately apologized for this inconvenince and promised to work on it, lo and behold my items were updated that same day...she made sure she followed up with my booking until I reveived them in good shape.. At this point I ve to say a huge thank you to this lady for being really patient even as I flipped out a couple of times

The second shipment I made was smooth until it arrived here in Nigeria but was not delivered in full...I was furious as my customers were on my neck, and truth be told I was mad..I remember vivdlidly that on d day I called, it was dis same lady that picked, frm her background I could hear a lot of noise as pple kept asking where to sign, and some giving booking numbers, I assumed she had a lot of Customers to attend to..even in that state and my own annoyance, dis same customer care agent was calm and explained the issue...my second package had not arrived as it was not shipped contrary to the mail I received..she explained the reason for this issue and promised to help resolve it...I got this second package 8days later to be precise...yes shippyme is not perfectn they have their issues, but they know ow to handle their issues and make sure such issues do not crop up...to me shippyme quite effective.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by sidoman200: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
For me, shippyme has always been my ideal choice when choosing a shipping agency. I love and appreciate the great insight they offered and I must say that their customer service is breathtaking,I got emails updating me promptly and my package in 12 days. Their idea got me all energized and crazy, Its just the kind of innovative thinking we needed in our nowadays shipping companies.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
sidoman200: For me, shippyme has always been my ideal choice when choosing a shipping agency. I love and appreciate the great insight they offered and I must say that their customer service is breathtaking,I got emails updating me promptly and my package in 12 days. Their idea got me all energized and crazy, Its just the kind of innovative thinking we needed in our nowadays shipping companies.
Ideal, love, appreciate, great, breathtaking, energized, crazy, innovative

All these words just to describe Shippyme's services. Chai!!!. At one point, I felt as if I was reading a romantic novel.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
The truth is that every shipping company has issues including delays and lost packages. Even global shipping companies like DHL, UPS and Fedex experience these issues. I have had several items with the USPS go missing despite having tracking numbers.

People who have positive experiences are much less likely to drop reviews than those who have negative experiences. If some people are having negative experiences, then it means that there are areas that can be improved upon especially the customer relations and interdepartmental communications.

To the best of my knowledge, Shippyme is still the number 1 shipping company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
I have been quite about this thinking it will be resolve before i begin to send out an email..... now it become clearer to me once again that the incompetence of your team is on display again..

after what i experienced the last time, i lost over 80 percent of my business money. i thought that your company has changed but I was wrong.

now without telling a long story, Collins and Kyle is aware of what has been going on for the past one month...

I am not going to say much here... but i am begging your entire team to help look for my package... and it exceed next week am sorry am not going to take it from you take my word for that...

Thank you

Note.. shouldnt have brought this here.. i was convinced by the US staff that things has changed after my item was delayed for more than four month the last time...i fell for this..\

now another package is getting up to a month with them.. the most annoying part of this is that the guy in the usa always claimed that he has shipped this item since the 6th of August no update nothing. that item is still reading preparing for shipping up till now...

you will call there customer line here in Nigeria they wont pick up.. last week i had to get down to ther office before i could get an update because the customer care wont pick up my calls... this is very unfair... and this time around i wont even wait for a month cause i know what to do...
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
dsunmade: The truth is that every shipping company has issues including delays and lost packages. Even global shipping companies like DHL, UPS and Fedex experience these issues. I have had several items with the USPS go missing despite having tracking numbers.

People who have positive experiences are much less likely to drop reviews than those who have negative experiences. If some people are having negative experiences, then it means that there are areas that can be improved upon especially the customer relations and interdepartmental communications.

To the best of my knowledge, Shippyme is still the number 1 shipping company in Nigeria.

stop the rating..... apparently because you work for them... I have tried other shipping company and the different is very clear, i still wonder why a company as big and effective as shipping according to your review will have only one phone number which the operator never pick up... i wonder why the Us team ship an item which is close to 200k and they claim they dont know the where about... this is not just one item but an item that weigh up to 13kg..
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Catlanta: Good day, We deliver packages everyday within the delivery time of 5 - 10 days by air freight and 8 - 10 weeks by sea. It appears there may have been some problem here and we apologize for that. Could we have your shippyme booking number for this shipment? It would help us get to the bottom of what may have happened so as to not have it happen again.

Bros make Una dey fear God before I post email evidence. I have used shippyme thrice and never have they done it btw 8 to 12 days neverI repeat NEVER!! First package took a month they blamed Nahco. Second came late 3 weeks blamed the US Team. The third one shipped exactly 2 weeks after payment and it's been 4 days and not yet in Nigeria would be 3 weeks pretty soon. I wonder who they would blame now.

Sadly I don't have any options I can't advise my friend to try them.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2014
The Phone number is mostly switched off!!!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2014
dsunmade:
Ideal, love, appreciate, great, breathtaking, energized, crazy, innovative

All these words just to describe Shippyme's services. Chai!!!. At one point, I felt as if I was reading a romantic novel.

I wonder how much they paid him. Uk2me is way more efficient just that I prefer to get stuffs from the US. Na to go NY start my shipping company.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by infogenius(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Proffdada: I know this is just one big misunderstanding cuz I've been using their services for most of my transactions for a long time now and wasn't disappointed. it'll take more than words to discourage me now

dsunmade: The truth is that every shipping company has issues including delays and lost packages. Even global shipping companies like DHL, UPS and Fedex experience these issues. I have had several items with the USPS go missing despite having tracking numbers.

Sorry to write this. But to the above post I'm not convinced that you both are telling the truth

I am surprised that a thread like this will still be coming up concerning this company.I started a thread on my
bitter experience with them earlier this year.So many apologies after the ordeal.But same issues still comes up.

This is my observation.
- If you are a patient person and not in business do business with shippyme.

- If u're a business person or you want to ship items for your business or clients THEN DO NOT FALL
FOR THE 7 -12 DAYS CLAIM
on their site. This is NEVER feasible.Use another shipper
if you want ur items with 2 weeks.

- Expect items from ONE month after booking.That is the honest truth.

- Do not call their 9ja customer service (pure time wasters) call the u.s team,they may help u better.

Their site records some of this terrible woes, please take them seriously b4 using them, I read them
but just decided to give a try and I hear am.

All the best to those that nerves of steel that does business with them.

op
I am not surprised with ur post and I understand what u went thru b'cos I went thru
a similar experience. I only wish u the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / Beautiful Photos Of Nana Otedola / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.