Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Top 5 Nigerian(musicians) One-hit Wonders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigerian(musicians) One-hit Wonders (1876 Views)

Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian(musicians) One-hit Wonders by gbenga4sure(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
One-hit wonders are musicians who made fame and wealth through the release of a single track and after that,they were no where to be found.My Top 5 list starts with
5.)JAY RU:Jay ru made fame with the song he sang featuring wizkid titled 'familiarity'.I believe many of you know the song.
4.)DEEBEE:Deebee was a musician who made fame and recognition after releasing a single track titled 'collabo'. The song goes thus,:baby duro jeka collabo...
3.)AY.COM:Ay.com is that musician who sanged 'pass me ur love'.The song gained massive play across many radio-stations.But not quite long AY.COM became someone who has totally lost it.
2.)BIGIANO:BIGIANO popularly called sayo master was one hip hop musician who gained attention through his track titled"SAYO".He was rated amongst the best musician,as at that time,but now he is nowhere to be found in the music industry.Even some of you,still has that song on your mp3,phones and laptop.The song goes thus:I know go fit invite you come my party make you na no sayo...
1.)OLU MAINTAIN:This list will be incomplete without the main man"Yahooze Boss" as he is popularly called made a big hit in the music industry and infact one of the earliest one hit hip hop musicians who made a big hit with his 'YAHOOZE' track.The song recieved massive recognition both in Nigeria and overseas.

(1) (Reply)

Youthful Pictures: Achebe, Soyinka, JP Clark Walking Along. Plus Gen IBB's pic / Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life / NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.