Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please Is There Any Nairalander Studying In Republic Of Georgia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Is There Any Nairalander Studying In Republic Of Georgia? (682 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / Visa To Republic Of Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is There Any Nairalander Studying In Republic Of Georgia? by paraphase(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please is there any Nairalander in the Republic of Georgia? I intend going there for my master programme,Please any advise on how to secure an admission and visa will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Please,I appeal to the moderator to kindly move this topic to the front page for quick response. Thank you
Re: Please Is There Any Nairalander Studying In Republic Of Georgia? by Liamm(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
paraphase: Please is there any Nairalander in the Republic of Georgia? I intend going there for my master programme,Please any advise on how to secure an admission and visa will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Please,I appeal to the moderator to kindly move this topic to the front page for quick response. Thank you
muhahahahahahaha grin grin. @da bolded

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Services Is Nothing To Wtite Home About. / Pls,i Need Answer To This! / Most I Learn Japanese Before I Travel To Japan To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.