Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

James And Esther: A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James And Esther: A Story (6673 Views)

Poll: Rate this story on a scale of 1 to 4

4 (Very Good): 43% (21 votes)
3 (Good): 41% (20 votes)
2 (Fair): 6% (3 votes)
1 (Poor): 8% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James And Esther: A Story by rolake: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2006
am filin u on dis one. its rili tite. Luvin it. 1!
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Seun(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2006
Printing it out to read it. MrMayor, well done. You have really connected with your readers.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by micklplus(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2006
brilliant ! just keep it up and you'll be sooo good !

Nice write up for real.
Cheers
Re: James And Esther: A Story by kellorah: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2006
some good stuff you got there, mate. wink
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Dojo(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2006
I don't have any choice than to rate this VERY GOOD.
Keep it up. cool
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Rhodalyn(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2006
hey!! Dojo baby cheesy kiss kiss
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Dojo(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2006
@Rhoda
Angel, howdy? Long time. Missed u. kiss
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Rhodalyn(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2006
missed ya too my King cheesy kiss kiss
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Dojo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
How have you been spending your days/time since after you left school?
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
James held her hands as she drifts in and out of consciousness,their mothers stood together praying and wondering how to handle the situation,twenty years ago when Esther was seventeen and James twelve they were in a similar situation holding a vigil for Esther,James had saved the day by donating blood being the AB negative the only match for Esther.The young man was enchanted by the beauty of Esther and decided to propose marriage to her though she was in a coma.His mother laughed at him saying my son,you are too young for Esther,how are you going to take care of her?can you pay her school fees,feed her,James answered he'll get a job.
Esthers mother thought it was rather sweet and offered her youngest daughter as a substitute for Esther but JayJay would not accept,Esther never knew about her young suitor as the mothers prevent James from seeing and intercepted all his love letters to her.It has now come full circle,what were they going to do?

James stared at the figure in front of him,her breathing was shallow but steady.She was a well toned 37 year old lawyer,Her skin was still smooth and relatively wrinkle free, the colour of caramel, with a rich, healthy glow,she had well tone legs not muscular but strong and firm.Her stomach was firm above which sat full curvy breasts, about 36d , sagging slightly against her ribcage and capped by dark almost black nipples that grabbed your attention, especially from below sheer light colored material or peeking out of a blouse.His abuna was getting hard begging for attention.

She open her eyes and looked around,what happened how did I get here,my dear please be calm its going to be alright.As she rested Aunty Patty told her all about James,his love for her when he was twelve
I knew his face looked familiar somehow but I couldn't place it.James looked lovingly into her eyes but she looked away not wishing to betray any feeling,she just had to sort all this stuff out,the last few months has being full of drama after drama.
The Doctor discharge her later that evening,when it was time go James picked her up and carried her like a baby to his car in-spite of her protest.As her carried her,her breast was crushing against his chest,Esther felt her nipples getting hard and feeling some dampness below,I know I have not had a man in months now but this has got to stop,he is just too young for me.He brought her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed with both mothers following behind.
Before he left her,he kissed her.The kiss was soft,brief and sweet,it taste like orange or fanta but it was sweet,she wished he had stayed longer but happy he was gone,she not about kissing a man in front of her mother and his mother.tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: James And Esther: A Story by Damest09(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
@mrmayor

Some people realize the kind of career they want during their leisure time, maybe you should consider writing if not full time maybe part time and newspaper is one of the best way to start with.

The story is really good and much more better to some professionals. Good luck.

I don't mind another part to the story, it make sense and it shows what is happening in our community in a simple manner. cool cool

1 Like

Re: James And Esther: A Story by Busta(f): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2006
good job mrmayor!
Re: James And Esther: A Story by unit(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2006
you ve got a gift that could fetch you money,start part time writing short stories for newspapers and magazines you are really good with the suspence thats what magazines and newspapers trive on so i'd say GO GET 'EM
Re: James And Esther: A Story by jazzy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash][sup][/sup][size=8pt][/size] cry undecided cool wink
Re: James And Esther: A Story by shantell(f): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2006
wonderful job! its a very nice story keep it up bro![flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
Guys,

Thank you again for your compliments,am really flattered winkI've never thought of writing as a means of living.I think I would give it a trial but I don't know where to start.I started this story as a satire on another thread before Seun moved it to Fiction section.Thanks Seun.
Please guys,tell where I can improve the story.
I intend to give it a slightly sensual,erotic and realistic ending,I hope you guys don't mind.

Thanks again.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On Jul 27, 2006
mrmayor:

Guys,

Thank you again for your compliments,am really flattered winkI've never thought of writing as a means of living.I think I would give it a trial but I don't know where to start.I started this story as a satire on another thread before Seun moved it to Fiction section.Thanks Seun.
Please guys,tell where I can improve the story.
I intend to give it a slightly sensual,erotic and realistic ending,I hope you guys don't mind.

Thanks again.

noooooooooo mind ke? herr mayor fire on, cant wait for the juicy ending tongue *salivating*
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
As the weeks rolled by,Esther came up with all the excuses she could think of to get James off her back.From repeating the age gap to scaring him about her fibroid operation she had which could mean difficulty in having children,it only seem to make James more determined.
Her lover dined and wined her the best he could,she loving it but took the precaution of not being in the same room with James alone,just in case he tried anything,she didn't trust her self resisting him,a woman has her pride to protect at least make she do her yanga small.

James on the other hand was getting frustrated by her mixed signals,she wanted him have lunch everyday but when he tried to touch her she would push him away,they shared a kiss now and again,they would get all freaky on yahoo messenger talking real dirty stuff,she got visibly angry when she saw him talking to an unknown woman but the woman still treats him like little boy.He was getting tired of her games its either she wants him or not.

A few days to her 38th birthday they had their first big fight,she had asked him who was the woman he was talking to with all smiles last sunday,he replied none of her business,Mr man excuse me! now its non of my business if I see my man talking to a woman who couldn't keep her hand to herself and all you can say is its non of my business.Esther please answer me?am I your man?you are so embarrassed to be seen with me I have tried everything to be your man but what do I get in return.James please don't bring that up we are both in a unique situation here am just trying to make you understand what you get with me,am no baby you know.
Esther suit yourself,I just don't care anymore,am sorry I wasted your time,as he left she realized that she had gone too far.Esther ran after him calling him back but he ignored her got into his car and disappeared.

She tried getting in touch with him but he was out of town,he would pick up her calls,she was getting desperate she can't loose a man who had love her for over twenty years.When he finally got home he still refused to see her despite pleading from their mothers.Esther knew she had to do something real fast to her her man before its to late,she knew she had to do chasing now.Esther sent him a picture of herself,it was her lieing in bed in a short nightie looking ravishing,she also wrote him a letter for the first time.

"Jamie my husband,I hope am not too late calling you my husband?You my darling have loved and saved my life from twenty years ago and never got anything in return,you have loved me as a grown man and all you got from me is insults.Please forgive me my love for am truly sorry.I was too scared to admit how much I love and care about you,you are in my dreams every day,I was stupid in pretending I didn't care it was all a lie.
I dream of a time when every moment we can be together. I need so much to touch you, feel you, and hold you. So many things I wish to do to you. Our journey of discovery has barely begun. We have so much to learn about each other still. Our lives will become intertwined. Eventually we will be unable to tell where one of us ends and the other begins. Our passion for each other will not be diminished by time or distance. Rather with each moment it will become stronger and more fulfilling. I know this to be true. My desire for you is unending. All day and all night I think of you.
Jamie I hope you would come to my party,its a party for two.just the two of us.

Your Loving (wife) Esther.

Esther waited almost the whole day for Jamie but he was nowhere to be found,his phone was switch off and his mother didn't know where he was,about 9.30pm James arrived and stood outside her flat,though it was raining he made no effort to get out the rain.Esther called him in but he just stood there not moving just looking at her.
She went to him realizing the hurt in his eyes,pulled him towards her and said welcome home my love,please come in and I'll take care of every thing.They got in her flat reluctantly both drenched from the rain
Dinner was on the table but that can wait for now,she has business to take care of.

1 Like

Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2006
Guys,

Please be aware that the next two parts of this story would be SEXUALLY EXPLICIT.If you are offended by erotic tales please do not read the concluding parts of the story.

Thanks
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Damest09(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2006
Great, i can deal with that. They both deserve happy ending.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2006
CAUTION.SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

The livingroom was dimly lit; there's the light from the kitchen, and from many candles, the little short kind, scattered around the room. Shadows dance in the flickering light, and soft music is playing in the background.She took off her clothes and let it fall on the floor and she started to UnCloth her man slow,when he tried to do it himself she stopped him saying you are with me now,I do things my own way.
They slow danced for a while to the delightful music,their bodies still wet from the rain,in the dark they have held each other tighter than she could have ever imagined or believed.She felt the soft exhale of his breath upon her breasts as they kissed.

He kissied her nose and cheeks and then held her face in his hands while looking into her eyes, slowly lower his face to hers and kissed her lips, and tasted her tongue .As their kiss became more passionate, other tongues were twisting and turning around each other.His mouth moved slowly to heavy breast begging for attention
His hands found their way down the sides of her sweet body, and her moans urged him on as she pushed her body into his.His lips continued to move down, between her breasts, as his hands moved up her body,she  guided his head further down,but  he kissed her again more passionately,tasting all her sweetness again.He sucked on her hard nipples hard hungry for her milk,Esther held him hard urging him to bite her hard .Her breath were coming in shorts gasps,she was in heaven.

As his lips covered her hard nipple, he moved his hand to her wetness and further down her body. Breathing heavily, she moaned as she parted her legs for James,he continued to feed on her ripe breast.
Esther was dripping now from the attention she was getting from her man,she felt his hands rubbing gently on love box,his hand on her clit was smooth,gentle and loving and she knew she as going to cum any minute now.She felt it,slowly building up.She mumble Jay please don't stop as she thrust her body into him.As she began to cum, she yelled his name and saying: "J, oh God, J. Bleep me, Bleep, me,  I'm cummmmming, oh Bleep, I'm cummmmming, Ohhhhhhhhhh Goddddddd!".She held on to him not lettin go.

James picked her up and laid her on the couch,he spread her legs,what a sight! he thought.After a bit of struggle they got into a 69,he could now smell her,sweet,fresh musky smell,she was still drenched from her c-um.She tasted like honey,pure wild honey,  She used her breast to caress his cock, and her tongue to lick his cock. She began to suck gently,licking and biting him.His cock slid in and out of Esther's hungry lips and it glisten with saliva on each withdrawal. His balls hung down heavy and bounced on her chin with each thrust.She was coming to her second orgasm,the man was eating her inside out.
James knew he could not hold on much longer for the woman was an expert in her job,he exploded in her mouth shooting his load as she started gushing her love juice into his waiting mouth.

They both rested in each other arms as they waited to get some energy back,she got up,moved to the kitchen to get them something to drink,she returned with a bottle of multina which they both shared.
The new lovers talked and laughed for a while,James picked up his woman and walk towards her bedroom when she said Jamies I don't have any condoms with me neither do I James answered.
You know what happens when people ynash without any protection she asked?,woman if its STDs you are scared of am clean,I donate blood regularly,my love its not Aids am talking about,am talking about bom-boy and bom-girl coming.Essy we are both old enough to have ten bom-boys by now.I know my love as she clung closer to him.

Esther and James finally fell asleep in each other's arms around 3am. At about 7am James woke and had to piss so badly he wasn't sure he would make it to the bathroom. He rolled over away from Esther's warm body and almost ran into the bathroom to relieve his needs.Wrapping a towel around his waist he came back into the bedroom to see Esther lying on her back in the big bed still sound asleep,  Her caramel skin was beautiful as it lay against the cream sheets. They had bleeped each other like animals just a few hours ago and both of them had been covered with their fluids when they fell asleep holding each other.

As more and more light came into the room, she was exposed more to his eyes. He slowly pulled the cream sheet down off of her legs. Now he could see all of her wonderful long  legs. He moved closer to her pussy and just looked at her. He was still in sort of a dream world realizing how he could have been so lucky to have this woman. And she gave all of herself to him last night. She had scratched him as he had ate her pussy, she had bleeped him like no other woman he had ever had in his life. The way she moved her hips and lifted that sweet round ass of hers got him off like never before. She met his cock thrust for thrust and it made his cock feel so good.

1 Like

Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2006
A few months later they got married,they had military wedding with James's former army comrades providing the Guard Of Honour.All the Okada men in the area provided a colourful outrider display.It was more than she could have ever imagined,she had no problems tell anyone ready to listen that her Jamie was a former Okada driver.Esther was the happiest woman in the world and she didn't care what anyone thought of her husband.

Esther became the centre of James's family,his six other brothers got the sister they never had.She became their friend,sister and resident love doctor.
Her mother-inlaw was fantastic,she was happy because James was happy.Auntie Patty became just mummy,she now has the daughter she never had,they were more of friends than in-laws.They would talk like all friends about everthing.

Esther had a difficult pregnancy,she nearly lost her life but it was all smiles after the deliveries of their triplets,two lovely girls and a son.They named the girls after their mothers Patricia and Priscilla and the boy was named Philip after Esther's late father.

Esther was the Happiest Woman In The World.

1 Like

Re: James And Esther: A Story by didisky(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2006
mrmayor
,i didnt known u are a goo writer as this.abeg no spoil small pikin like me here o.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2006
didisky:

mrmayor
,i didnt known u are a goo writer as this.abeg no spoil small pikin like me here o.
Small pikin suppose dey for church by now,anyway sha I hope you enjoy the story.This erotic thing hard no be small.

Thanks
Re: James And Esther: A Story by ikamefa(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2006
hummmmmmmmmm nice a job well done @ mayor more vaseline to ur elbow tongue smiley
Re: James And Esther: A Story by niterider(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2006
More "VASELINE"? tongue
Re: James And Esther: A Story by cutieexx(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
shocked shocked cool cool cheesy cheesy @ mrmayor, ur story is awesome. Dude, in comparison to non-fictions by Jackie collins & all the big guys in the writing business, i'm very proud to say u're on your way up there. it's like reading another story by joan collins or louise Bagshawe.
i bow!!!!!!!!!
well done, very well done!
u must love reading, to have gotten the inspiration to write this, it's interesting, even the local language used in dialoguesi sometimes made it more indulging and irresistable.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by mrmayor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2006
@cutiee_xx,niterider,ikamefa,didisky,

Thank you all for your compliments,this story has an eye opener to hardwork writers around the world,I would not be quick critic Nollywood again,its not easy coming up with a good story.
I could write for an African audience because thats my roots but I don't think that many African stories have a happy ending.

Ikamefa,

thanks,I need all the vaseline I can get.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Damest09(f): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2006
OMG that's all i can say @mrmayor well done, great story.
Re: James And Esther: A Story by micklplus(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2006
BRAVO Mrmayor ! you good and thats the truth ! keep it up.
Cheers
Re: James And Esther: A Story by Damest09(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2006
@mrmayor

Can we have another great story, if it not a trouble?
Re: James And Esther: A Story by ikamefa(f): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2006
Damest09:

@mrmayor

Can we have another great story, if it not a trouble?

yes @ mayor of ireland another story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dizzy Angel And Other Books By Gracy Ukala (formerly Osifo) / Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 / Publishing In Nigeria. Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.