Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Let's Talk TRAFFIC! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Talk TRAFFIC! (525 Views)

Bloggers Come In, Let's Talk / How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. / Let's Talk About "Un Solicited Web Proposals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk TRAFFIC! by wigo: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
We all knows that TRAFFIC is the Life of any blog or website but unfortunately,90% of websites don't get enough of it including mine and so they don't have life.
Now,this thread is focused on discussing "life" of a blog in all manners (Traffic sources,Traffic measuring tools/sites,Link exchange sites,Pay/click,Google Adwords,etc.).See how it goes,
1.Share your ideas on this topic
2.if you have read an article somewhere that's related to this topic,drop the link here(make it simple and don't make it look Spammy)
3.If you're linking to a domain's homepage,write a quick guide immediately after the link

NOTE:There's no need BEING STINGY & COMPETING among ourselves cos there're HUNDREDS of other countries to compete with.I've been to Indians' forums and i noticed that they progressed because of their 1ness)

Example:
10 top tips to drive traffic with Linkedin ===>

www.fricky.tk/forum2_theme_110842976.xhtml?tema=22

(1) (Reply)

How To Write SEO Friendly Blog Post / What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com / Do You Want This Domain Name = ABUJA.GA ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.