Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (89986 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Update:4 points
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
kopell: @hajji, front page please on pile issue, for long lawyer Mathew has used his power as moderator years back to dominate the front page. I believe the volume of traffic on topic with vast information and knowledge to learn should be consider to take the front page in my opinion. There is another topic about income and rent in Nigeria housing market that was generating serious debate. I will like to see your contribution to it.

Not be my fault oh! Moderators proposes and Admin disposes; their decisions.

Hajji M.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by FastShipping: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
mufutau55:

I know and I have thought about that, but for the interest of those who are willing to learn..
and I have promised I will weed out all those teenagers who don't know what to do with their cellphones. smiley

Hajji M.

grin grin grin grin
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Do you know what? I LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2014
Rain is going...Construction works will start soon.
Contact
Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
BBM: 7F774A7D
Whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233

Buy 120tons of Granite, get FREE 30tons Stone Dust(Transport excluded)
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chekitaut: Rain is going...Construction works will start soon.
Contact
Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
BBM: 2BB4E2BF
Whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233
Buy 120tons of Granite, get FREE 30tons Stone Dust(Transport excluded)
Really! D person wey no get money dey wait for dry season
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by KDK(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
segcymoor: ....in the process of 1st point
Fantastic job. All the best.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
KDK:
Fantastic job. All the best.
Thanks.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2014
segcymoor:
it does not make commercial sense to build during the rainy season aside from it being so much waste of time and money.
If you are plastering the quality of the work is not up to par. Water levels mean the foundation cost rise. It cost more to source some materials and at times you can't get them delivered for days etc.
Based on the rains that I witnessed this year I will avoid building during the rainy season.

Even cement that was meant to be relatively cheap the only person who would deliver meant it was 1900 to site.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2014
segcymoor:

grin grin grin
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Oga segcy I dof hat and watching from the background. You do structure right and are a cut above. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2014
great job and also great speed my oga...
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Update : 6th point in the process.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
gabbytabby:
it does not make commercial sense to build during the rainy season aside from it being so much waste of time and money.
If you are plastering the quality of the work is not up to par. Water levels mean the foundation cost rise. It cost more to source some materials and at times you can't get them delivered for days etc.
Based on the rains that I witnessed this year I will avoid building during the rainy season.

Even cement that was meant to be relatively cheap the only person who would deliver meant it was 1900 to site.
Wise word...
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Work in progress! .

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Materials

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Creating way for concrete mixer

1 Share

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Concrete works

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Work iun progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by kopell: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
@segcy where all the water, or may be I need my glasses. Weldone.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
kopell: @segcy where all the water, or may be I need my glasses. Weldone.
You can see well Sir. No be small filling do that work o
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Target : We intend to round up on piling points by early next week

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Work in progress!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by leftone: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
hi @@segcy
wonderful job you are doing...your thread has been most helpful and resourceful beyond what you can imagine yourself.we appreciate you.,
quick one,the fencing...does it have a concrete base?i have checked the pictures and cant see it.
pls enlighten.
regards.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
leftone: hi @@segcy
wonderful job you are doing...your thread has been most helpful and resourceful beyond what you can imagine yourself.we appreciate you.,
quick one,the fencing...does it have a concrete base?i have checked the pictures and cant see it.
pls enlighten.
regards.
Absolutely! It does. However, doing fence in swampy area required even more than raft. Inverted beam raft may be on sale side
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2014
These were the challenges in piling foundation. In the process of boring some points we encounter some big wood underneath which required to be uprooted. This however caused some delay.
......But we are making progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
segcymoor: Work in progress!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by KolaShangOne(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice work! Lots to learn! I'm following!
What type of cement was used sir?
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
KolaShangOne: Nice work! Lots to learn! I'm following!
What type of cement was used sir?
Larfage cement.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by KolaShangOne(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
segcymoor:
Larfage cement.

Okay. Its just that I'm a big fan of Dangote 42.5R especially in these watery conditions. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.