Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain (1110 Views)

Unilag.edu.ng And Xvideos.com Made The List Of 100 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Use These Search Strings In G#oo*gle And Get Tons Of Edu And Gov Backlinks / How To Get a .NG Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2014
hello,

please i need some help here. I registered a domain for a client using web4africa. i paid for this domain about 3 weeks ago and provided the necessary documentations. up until now, i have not been given access to the domain to use. they keep giving excuses saying they are working on it. now, they dont reply my messages anymore. phone numbers listed on their website do not work either. i was made to believe they are a reliable domain registrar.

how long does it typically take to register an edu.ng domain please?

thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by IamGodzilla: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Usually, its immediately.
They probably have issues with the domain name...
Incase of next time use [url]whogohost.com[/url]. They are reliable, or you could buy a domain from a foreign service.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2014
IamGodzilla: Usually, its immediately.
They probably have issues with the domain name...
Incase of next time use [url]whogohost.com[/url]. They are reliable, or you could buy a domain from a foreign service.

Ok thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by biggjoe(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
nwanna89:

Ok thanks
abeg which foreign service sells .ng domains?

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by shadowwalker201: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
not long
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
biggjoe: abeg which foreign service sells .ng domains?

I saw 101domains

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Urgently Need To Build A Corporate Website / How Much Do You Think Nairaland Is Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.