Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study (2858 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by vince4(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
free scholarships
There is quite a number of organizations, private and public, non-profit and for profit who give scholarships, grants and awards to both domestic and international students,that i have made research of list of scholarship and free tuition universities in europe  for years and  this scholarships are free to apply. well i want to share this information with you for just a little fee ,compare to what i have spent for years researching.
   This list are contact address of organizations, private and public, non-profit and for profit who give scholarships, grants and awards to both domestic and international students and free tuition universities.

If interested in having the E-book on list of scholarship contacts, grants and free tuition universities . pay the sum of one THOUSAND  NAIRA (#1000) to my UBA bank account.

NAME OF ACCOUNT:OTIRI VINCENT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01500680038489
BANK:UBA

Note after paying send your name and email address to vincentotiri@yahoo.com to +2348060017777, i will send the E-book on list of scholarship ,grant and free tuition unversities it instantly to your email box. if you have any question be free to call or email me i will be glad to reply you
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by jarod(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
this is supposed to be a forum for information sharing, not extortion.how r we so sure that if we pay the money we will be sent the e-material.also, for the material to be electronic, i have a hunch that u didnt pay 4 it. u should use your brain and give us nairalanders a link to get the material.all the information u urself have gotten from nairaland, if u were told to pay,i jst imagine how much it would cost.USE UR BRRRRRRRRRRRRAIN.
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by vince4(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2008
well sorry i have made this information avaiable to all 4 just a little money comparing to agents which some will pay as high as #12000 naira , i have sent a lot to get it comparing to how much i selling it ,if u buy u will get get it why should i hide 4rm after paying? tell me?
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by kaypinchi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
The objective of this site is free information sharing.
You joined Nairaland for free and just posted an advert on the forum without Seun/Webmaster asking you to pay a dime.

Pls. you guys should be mindful of that. We are tired of seeing variuos free advert on this site.
What if we are not pleased with the content of your e-book, will you send us a refund

The best you can do is to develop a website yourself, then create & generate enough traffic to that site to sell your product.
Also, we need to see a demo of your info too. How many people have been successful using your info.
Let's see how easy that will be for you.

Scholarship info should be shared for free.

Just my thots.
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by Cecegrace(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
You are right bro.

The poster should be careful. Of course he is not the first person to have posted such, but I think it is time for Seun to make it clear again that this forum site is not meant for extortion of money, least of all from people that call themselves nairalanders.

Only my own opinion[quote][/quote]God is watching
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by iceland(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
@poster
You said it's "100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study" but you are demandin for 1k.You should be ashamed of yourself.If some body can give scholaships for free the least you could do is provide the info for free.I trust Nigerians.Ten kobo! you wont get.
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by pazyhut07(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
Guy, say something nice cos now one is ready to give that to you. If u really want to help ur fellow nairalander then help! and stop looking for money here.
Re: 100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study by zilosxp(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2009
Hunger go kill amB-)

(1) (Reply)

The Striking Similarities Between Wole Soyinka And E. R. Chesterfield / Premature Ejaculation: A Problem That Is Not A Problem / Oau Confirmed Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.