Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election (2172 Views)

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Amaechi Insists APC Will Not Go To Court If PDP Rigs 2015 Poll / Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by MyLot(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2014
The spokesperson of DSS, Madam Maryln Oga insisted today that an APC Chieftain offered a sum of N4m to the DSS Head of Operations in the Osun State election and another N10m for the hooded guys of the Service. But one question she failed to answer is why the offeree (the person offering) the bribe) was not arrested since bribery is a crime.

Another question she answered shabbily was whether she has the said offer on record either written or verbal but she said it will be made known when the time comes. When's the time coming, if I may ask? May be because she may never be asked again since the issue will soon be forgotten as Nigerians have too short memory.

On another interview with APC Spokesperson in Osun State, he accused PDP agents and members of inducing people right on the queue giving them cash to buy their votes. Madam Oga said that the people arrested before election were members of APC carrying cash obviously to do the same thing PDP is being accused of. It rather pained APC that DSS didn't allow them to distribute the stomach infrastructures like PDP did but at least APC still won the election.

"When the Labour Party was asked why they lost the election, he said it's because they had no money to share around." Madam Oga said.

I'm afraid for this nation. God help Nigeria.
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by alabiyemmy(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2014
U are not making any sense.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Caseless: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2014
That courtesan called marylin oga is so uncouth, partisan and unprofessional. She refused to answer the question why the apc members who were arrested before the election were released after the election if they did commit offence as alleged. She even went far to say it is not wrong for d officers to be hooded on an official duty and even said that apc should thank God gej is the president...hence their ability to speak as they like. She's being used by the pdp. What nonsense!
She's megscopically stuupid and built with holo-cephalo.

14 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by yinchar(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
You are a complete fo.ol, where did she said that, because I still remember she didn't mention any party in her press statement yesterday, and besides where's the source?

7 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Ushafaiza(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2014
I equally listen to marylyn oga today on the raypower 9:15am political platform program, and i must confess her responses were a bit partisan particularly where she asked what was Lai mohammed doing in Osun state? Forgeting andy uba was in osun d same day as well, she speak more like pdp spokesperson

8 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by jfking2005(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Who pays her salary?
Who has the power to hire and fire?
Who appointed her boss?
Who can question her source of information?
Who knows the real story?
Who are they actually working for in reality?
Who is the leader of the party that was defeated?
Who requested an explanation why a party should be defeated?
Why was this allegation not raised after Ekiti election?
Please answer the question and be the judge of the rest of the story
Thank you

1 Like

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by ideycraze: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Utter rubbish. Maryln Ogar should know better,how on earth would she say APC offered them money. Is APC a person? Who exactly in the APC offered the money?
When is the person going to be prosecuted?

Clearly, Ogar was partisan in her responses this morning. Rather than address the issue she was busy throwing jibes at APC. She told us how APC thugs were arrested with charms but refused to tell us how many PDP thugs were arrested. Or PDP didn't use thugs?

She even asked what was an old man like Lai Muhammed doing outside between 11pm and 12am on Friday. When has it become the responsibility of the DSS to determine where a free Nigerian should be at any given time? Is there not freedom of movement anymore?

12 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by ideycraze: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
yinchar: You are a complete fo.ol, where did she said that, because I still remember she didn't mention any party in her press statement yesterday, and besides where's the source?

You are the foo.l here.
She said it today on Raypower fm

4 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by aristosoft(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
We know them....We need not be told all of them in this country.
CAN....at the national level is PDP's Christian Branch
DSS......PDP Secret Service
NPF......Na PDP Force
DHQ.......Defend PDP Quarters
NCAA.....PDP Airport Authorties
Just to mention a few.....
I shake my head for GEJ.....He's got too many praise singers than would tell him the truth.
He has Pee-dee-pee-lized every federal institution in Nigeria.
INEC still seem neutral anyway......until It become obvious, I comment my reserve.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by stopdat: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
NAIJA I HAIL O
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by ogmask: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Some Independent observers said on 92.3 nigeria info said that fayose stayed in the same hotel with them in Osun state. They said the hooded boys where busy transfering ghana must go from fayose's room to their trucks.
At least madam Ogar should mention the names of the APC chieftains involved. That will help us understand the situation better.

This woman na wa for u oooo. DSS wey go collect N20 naira sef if dem allow dem mount road block. Who dem dey decieve na.

Ogar dem go get houses for abuja oooo. The next tin u go here be say na their salary dem take buy the houses. Nor be Chidoka be minister so. Ogar need to perform too na.

This woman is cheap and shameless.

I feel both paties gave them money and they collected.
She can not mention the APC member so her cover will not be blown. APC on the other hand dare not mention that money exchanged hands. She knows that the safe thing to do is to accuse the APC. That is the only way she can tell Jonathan that they are with the PDP.

If the director in Osun refuse to collect according to her, what about the boys in the field. Did they refuse too?

Ogar abeg park well. Corrupt and mindless worms insulting our sensibilities since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Can someone please remind Marliyn Ogar that she is the spokesperson of DSS and not PDP? Why are these people hell bent on destroying this country with their biased and partisan comments? angry

7 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by stopdat: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2014
ideycraze: Utter rubbish. Maryln Ogar should know better,how on earth would she say APC offered them money. Is APC a person? Who exactly in the APC offered the money?
When is the person going to be prosecuted?

Clearly, Ogar was partisan in her responses this morning. Rather than address the issue she was busy throwing jibes at APC. She told us how APC thugs were arrested with charms but refused to tell us how many PDP thugs were arrested. Or PDP didn't use thugs?

She even asked what was an old man like Lai Muhammed doing outside between 11pm and 12pm on Friday. When has it become the responsibility of the DSS to determine where a free Nigerian should be at any given time? Is there not freedom of movement anymore?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by tybank: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Ogar is one of the reasons Nigeria is the way it is.
Who is supposed to arrest an individual that attempted bribing the DSS? The Nigerian people?
Why is she feeding the Nigerian masses with this poo? She should correct her mistakes or shut up forever.

She has forgotten that PDP or Jonathan did not employ her, she works for the Nigerian people and her loyalty should be to the Nigerian constitution .
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Koolmexxi(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2014
aristosoft: We know them....We need not be told all of them in this country.
CAN....at the national level is PDP's Christian Branch
DSS......PDP Secret Service
NPF......Na PDP Force
DHQ.......Defend PDP Quarters
NCAA.....PDP Airport Authorties
Just to mention a few.....
I shake my head for GEJ.....He's got too many praise singers than would tell him the truth.
He has Pee-dee-pee-lized every federal institution in Nigeria.
INEC still seem neutral anyway......until It become obvious, I comment my reserve.
GEJ don suffer for una hand.. So na GEJ b PDP now abi. There was PDP way before GEJ. U don't expect these Govt agencies to badmouth the same Govt dat funds dem, at least not in Africa.
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by karlmax2: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Dss spokes woman life on channels tune in to hear from her
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Madam DSS what is stopping you from prosecuting them? Rather hand them to the Police Force, EFCC and ICPC. What is the motive behind coming to the press? You should resign along with your management for bringing the once reverred DSS into shame. It shows of your incompetence and partisanship.
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Jonathan and PDP has destroyed state institutions. I can't imagine DSS being partisan. It is a big shame to Nigeria. President Jonathan must rise up and do a proper investigation. The DSS Management must go. They can never be trusted. The Police Force is becoming more professional these days.

Fvck Ogar
Fvck DSS Management
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by dridowu: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
It takes her noting to name the APC chieftain that was involved but if she can't name the person then i take her as someone that is suffering from "oga at the top order" syndrome

1 Like

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by thandii1: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
karlmax2: Dss spokes woman life on channels tune in to hear from her

I'm very much ashamed of this woman. She could not even intelligently defend herself, give a good reason for lai's arrest, she dey yarn rubbish. She kept beating about the bush on the word bribe. She didn't call it bribe, media did for sensationalism, it was an offer, bla bla. the woman is so dumb.
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by egbaguy: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2014
when stupuid people lie,they are easy to detect

1 Like

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by size38: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2014
I still believe there is not truth in this allegation by the DSS boss Marylin Oga. because this is Naija. Nobody, group, association has been offered or taken bribe and come out to say he/she was given bribe. Useless ur caught red handed just like the case btw Farouk Lawan and Otedola. Everyday in Nigeria we see police men mounting check points on the road collecting money from motorists yet, non has accepted taking bribe b4. I therefore see her statement as a cooked up story. because they failed in their mission to deliver Omisore at the poll after receiving millions from PDP and the federal which now resulted in her public outburst. Thanks to Osun electorates.

1 Like

Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by MyLot(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm rather more enthusiastic that Nigerians are beginning to ask questions and now know the substances of issues. It's only a matter of time now that we'll rise up to do the needful.
Re: DSS Insists: APC Offered Us N14m Bribe In Osun State Election by Oklander: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
MyLot: APC carrying cash obviously to do the same thing PDP is being accused of. It rather pained APC that DSS didn't allow them to distribute the stomach infrastructures like PDP did but at least APC still won the election.
So you people didn't allow APC but probably allowed PDP, smh. This woman should be behind bars.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos / ( Occupy Nigeria 1st January 2012 ) Flash back Memory Lane. Don't forget so soon / ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.