Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

(see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons (3138 Views)

Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by hilariousdammie(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
A transgender couple are preparing to tell their children when they get get older that their father actually gave birth to them and the person that they call their mother is in fact their father.
Bianca and Nick Bowser are a happily married couple and live in Kentucky with their two young sons.

Nick, 27, was born a girl, called Nicole, but for the last seven years has lived as a man.

Bianca, 32, who is a drag artist, was born as a boy called Jason, and transitioned to live as a woman 11 years ago.

Bianca said:
'The kids currently have no idea. It's not like strangers ever guess in restaurants or at the shops.'I don't know when we will start to tell them,
maybe when Kai is around six, but they will need to be old enough to understand.
'It is important they know because it's a big secret to keep from your children and if they found out another way they could hold huge resentment.
'But I don't worry about how they will react. We will not treat it as a 'bad' thing. And young kids are accepting and non-judgemental.'
She adds: 'Being transsexual doesn't define who we are , just as being black or white or skinny or fat doesn't define you either.'

While Nick and Bianca could have used a surrogate, they were reluctant because it's expensive.

Nick says: '
We have a healthy sex life and we wanted a biological child - this was the only way we could do it.'
Nick fell pregnant with Kai in 2010, but struggled to cope with living as a man with a baby bump.
He says: 'I didn't enjoy it. I'm a man and it's just not easy doing something so feminine, but I coped and we were both so happy when Kai came along.
'We always wanted Kai to have a sibling, and the second pregnancy was tough too. I had terrible morning sickness and I was really tired. 'When I had Kai I'd only recently transitioned, so I didn't look so manly and people just thought Bianca and I were lesbians.
'But, when I was a pregnant with Pax, people were really staring at me, which made me feel very selfconscious.'I couldn't handle the whispering and pointing and by the time of the third trimester I couldn't leave the house.
'I only left for doctor's appointments. People are afraid of what they don't understand.
Bianca says that although they dislike still having their biological Instruments, having sex has never been a problem.
'We have the parts so we will use them.If we could change them we would, and they would be the other way around - but we cannot afford it and the children come first

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
This is a special type of sickness

13 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by crackhaus: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Absolutely ludicrous, dayumm undecided

2 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Dygeasy(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't get. Why did they change in the first place?

1 Like

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
So during the transition, they created a womb, vagin* and other female genital organs inside the man, then created a pen*s etc in the female? ? undecided undecided

This oyibo people and their ridiculous life...
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by crackhaus: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: So during the transition, they created a womb, vagin* and other female genital organs inside the man, then created a pen*s etc in the female? ? undecided undecided

This oyibo people and their ridiculous life...
Slow down, read it again.

The man was born a woman (he still has a female reproductive system), the woman was born a man (she still has a male reproductive system).

5 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2014
@crackhaus, thanks for pointing out. ....
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by hilariousdammie(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2014
nothing the oyibo ppl no fit do na grin
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Amhappy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yeye dey smell. What is the need of the transition then? They should better transit back and not confused the lovely kids.

2 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Kimmo(f): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't even know what to say, for God's sake!
And they want to tell their child when he's six? Me wey old pass am sef confuse.
just so I'm clear, when they became trans whatever, the wife kept her penis? Why the change then?

2 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by KanwuliaJara: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
SWEEEEEET!
Nothing like the power of SELF-DETERMINATION.
Lovely family! kiss

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE CIVILIZED WORLD I TELLYA!!!! kiss
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
No matter how hard they tried to change their sex....3 letters still defines them, that they can never ever alter - their DNA.
They are just wasting their time & valuable resources.
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
pinshures of their a.ss or u know na
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
In order words, they aren't really transgenders - not in the full sense of the word, but just a broke arsed cross-dressing couple.

~ The "father" has still got his brėästs, vägínä, and female reproductive organs. "He" can't afford to go the whole way for constructive surgery to give "him" a (functional?) pėnís and tėstícles, nor can he afford to take male hormonal drugs that will enable "him" to grow a beard, cracked voice and generally, look more like a man.

~ The "mother" has still got her pėnís and tėstícles, a hardened, chiselled face, and for what it's worth, very masculine look. "She" can't afford to have those tools of hers snipped off at the operating table to be replaced with a pair of brėästs, and female hormonal drugs that would make "her" sound and look more feminine.

An obviously confused couple but the man is the more confused one of them both.

5 Likes

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by damiso(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
EfemenaXY: In order words, they aren't really transgenders - not in the full sense of the word, but just a broke arsed cross-dressing couple.
~ The "father" has still got his brėästs, vägínä, and female reproductive organs. "He" can't afford to go the whole way for constructive surgery to give "him" a (functional?) pėnís and tėstícles, nor can he afford to take male hormonal drugs that will enable "him" to grow a beard, cracked voice and generally, look more like a man.
~ The "mother" has still got her pėnís and tėstícles, a hardened, chiselled face, and for what it's worth, very masculine look. "She" can't afford to have those tools of hers snipped off at the operating table to be replaced with a pair of brėästs, and female hormonal drugs that would make "her" sound and look more feminine.
An obviously confused couple but the man is the more confused one of them both.

Very confused lot I tell ya undecided
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2014
NLders never disappoint grin No biggie jare. Efe, that was below the belt na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmm
I comment my reserve but they do look good though.
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by hilariousdammie(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2014
shoefreak: Hmmmm
I comment my reserve but they do look good though.
you comment ur reserve shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: (see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Yeaa. You've never heard of it? I reserve my comment is archaic... no one says that anymore

hilariousdammie:
you comment ur reserve shocked grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Things Pregnant Women Should Know / See Another Deadly Disease Than HIV That Condom Can’t Protect You Against / I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.