Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? (3962 Views)

Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine. / 1of D Most Cruel Ways 2die / Why Can't We Send Personal Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Reverend(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ Bluenubian

I do not condone cruelty to animal at all. The pictures I posted were all jokes and not meant to be taken seriously!

Just like the ones below:-

Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by retro(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2006
I like the first one.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
aww how cute rev, i like the 3rd one
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nadine20(f): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2006
I love animals, but I also eat chicken and fish. Oops, am I doing a crime here? Give me a freaking break. People eat meat because they either like it or they need the protein. Either way, you won't break a meat lover from his/her habit of eating meat. I only eat chicken or fish. I also don't torture animals or have sex with them like some people seem to love to do these days. If there wasn't such a demand for meat, then maybe you would see animals unharmed. That would also mean overpopulation of animals, if there was nothing to kill them off.

And as for the girl who said she would throw bricks at an animal in a previous post, is really insane. If you don't like an animal then run your retarded ass away from it, not throw shit at it. You will only provoke it to attack your stupid ass. Wouldn't that make more sense? undecided If someone thought you were a beast, and decided to throw knives at you, would you like that? Probably not. I swear some people and their logic is out of this world. undecided
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by spikedcylinder: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
Nadine20:

And as for the girl who said she would throw bricks at an animal in a previous post, is really insane. If you don't like an animal then run your retarded ass away from it, not throw shit at it. You will only provoke it to attack your stupid ass. Wouldn't that make more sense? undecided If someone thought you were a beast, and decided to throw knives at you, would you like that? Probably not. I swear some people and their logic is out of this world. undecided

I was the one that said this and i would defend myself for saying it.
I dont like animals and i cannot just walk up to a stray animal and start beating it.I am being forced to live with one and he's as playful as hell.After i voluntarily give him food he gets too excited and jumps on me,i get scared and hit him.I'm sort of defending myself from him.
Everyone has reasons for doing things,you didnt have to be insultive.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by 9jababe2: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ seun
dont know if u noticed but we also kill animals 4 food.
n tats worse since we r free but d animals just follow their instincts.
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
Well, without reading all the responses on here, here's my take:

I like dogs, I can tolerate some other animals, but one thing I can't stand is cats.
  angry

They're the most selfish, crafty, greedy, disloyal pet one could have.
I actually threw a cat that was given to me out of my window, back in 1992.
I lived on the 7th floor too, but just to make sure the damn moggy didn't come back, I threw it upwards, must have gone up to the 9th floor, before its one-way trip back down.

Other animals I'll kill for their meat, that includes rattlesnake, tortoise, alligator and deer.
If a rattler comes my way, I'll kill it, and it'll end up as stew, simple.

My apologies to the animal lovers on here, but I'm a realist, and love my meat.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Seun(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by dani1luv: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Vicjustice: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2009
Siena:

I actually threw a cat that was given to me out of my window, back in 1992. I lived on the 7th floor too, but just to make sure the damn moggy didn't come back, I threw it upwards, must have gone up to the 9th floor, before its one-way trip back down.
   No pet deserves that, Siena. I swear, i would have called the cops on you had i seen you doing this, and trust me, i would be pleased to see you penalised for this act. Oh, how i'd be pleased to see you sentenced to 5 years community service (cleaning and picking up trashes in the streets of London)
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
^^^ My brother Victor, you've done worse, only you won't admit it on here.

I detest cats, period. They're the only "pets" I can't stand.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Vicjustice: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
The only cruel thing i can admit is lizard hunting, i remember (as a child) i use to have catapults with which i used to kill lizards and bird, but that was then; this time around, i care so much and do protect animals: I love cats kiss
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
Victor! Victor!! Victor!!! cheesy Na how many times I don call you self, eh?

Abeg, make you do your thing jare - you dey take catapault kill lizard and bird, de one dem wey you don kill pass the Ugandans wey Idi Amin slaughter for Kampala! cheesy grin cheesy grin Me just throway one moggy, you wan tear ya pant, haba!
cheesy

Me like lizard and bird dem, I no like cat, so de equation don balance, abi? grin
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Pittbaby(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
Simple no such things as a cruel animal . Animals do what comes natural to them, if you enter bush and snake chop you. the snake is not wicked it just needed a snack smiley grin
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2009
There is nothing like cruel or good in nature. It's all a matter of survivor.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Vicjustice: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Siena
Na you dey nack pidgin English like this?
Ha, you don really prove say you be true son of Delta state. I hail oh! cool
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
^^^ Na true word you talk bros.  cool
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by PurestBoy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
They have to kill to survive since they have no govt, no market, no business and no money to buy mamaput,
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
If animals could, they will never send other animals to jail because of humans. undecided
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by biina: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
Na person wey chop belleful dey worry say na animal cruelty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You / This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair / Quiz & Skill Game, Free Daily Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.