Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Know The Parts Of Your Face, What And How Makeup Should Be Applied On them - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Know The Parts Of Your Face, What And How Makeup Should Be Applied On them (2142 Views)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Nasty Things You've Applied On Your Dreadlocks! / Is It Good To Use Sponge On Your Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Parts Of Your Face, What And How Makeup Should Be Applied On them by wandesnow0blog(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello everyone, happy new month, I guess its not too late to say that, and how was your weekend, hope it was peaceful, relaxing, and fun. Mine was funny, stressful, and fun at the same time. weird right?  Funny, cos of the whole ‘EBOLA salt water thingy’, and am sure most of us who received calls by 4am, from loved ones outside Lagos, had their baths with salty water. Don’t lie ooo. Stressful, lot of cooking and plenty visitors both wanted and unwanted *lips are sealed*. Fun, cos I finally got to see the movie – Half of a Yellow Sun, among other movies I have been dying to see.

But, come to think of it, this Ebola thingy is very serious, and real. We all have to be careful, about how we do things now, more caution, more care, more hygiene. Makeup artist, who don’t invest in disposables tools, should begin to do so now. As a client/customer always insist that whoever would touch your face, or whatever that would come in contact with your skin, should be clean. Same goes for everyone else. always wash your hands, avoid handshakes, especially unnecessary ones. Above all, na God go save us all………………………..

So today, I would be talking about the parts of the face and what particular makeup that should be applied there. I have noticed over time that, when Professional makeup artists mention things like ‘crease, cupid bow, brow bone, tear ducts,etc. lots of ladies don’t know these parts are on the face, unless they are being demonstrated in a video or something.

Lets begin with the hair line.

HAIR LINE: the region where your hair starts from, round your face. You should always blend your foundation, concealer and powder into your hair line.

EYE BROW: We all know where the eyebrow is. You apply your brow pencil to that region. Remember to keep it faint, and faded, at the beginning, thicker, and bolder, at the middle/arch, and thinner towards d tail/end

BROW BONE: this region is where highlighter colours of shadows are applied.(light colour) it defines the brow as well as given your shadow on your eyelid a lift.

T-ZONE: from the beginning of your hair line in d middle of your face down to the bridge of your nose. Concealer is applied at this region for highlighting also, to add brightness to the face, since light tend to reflect there more.

LASH: where mascara is applied.

CREASE OF THE EYE: this is the defined line above your eyeball and below your eyebrow. That’s when you close your eye. You could applied your contour shadow and blend it well into your crease also. Click here to see other parts of our face: http://popularitybar.com/know-the-parts-of-your-face-what-and-how-makeup-should-be-applied/
Re: Know The Parts Of Your Face, What And How Makeup Should Be Applied On them by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Luxxe Renew / [b] Herbal Lightening Soap N Cream / Buy Your Designer Wears, Wallets And Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.