Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

"I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" (2583 Views)

Joke Of The Day:the Son Of Two Best Friend. / Joke: Akpors The Son Of A Goat / Joke: The Son Of A Bitch Is 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by RufusP(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2005
Keep your money in your house.

Actually, i find this works quite well.

My strategy for hiding my money is obtusley obvious, somewhat so that the average 'joe' would not think twice too look.
I am a resident of Wales, U.K. and am the son of a very wealthy business owner. I keep my savings in foreign banks spread across the world. One in Austrailia, and another in Bei Jing, China. Currently i am looking for another country to open a savings account in, and it appears nigeria might be at the top of my well-versed, calligraphied list.
Of course, any participants for helping me out would have to prove they are not devious and would take my collectings as if they were holding their own mothers'. If you are interested, i know a few others from my locality who are somewhat intersted in this scheme as well.
If you comply, we will make it worth your while.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by WesleyanA(f): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2005
Rufus P.:

I am a resident of Wales, U.K. and am the son of a very wealthy business owner. I keep my savings in foreign banks spread across the world. One in Austrailia, and another in Bei Jing, China. Currently i am looking for another country to open a savings account in, and it appears nigeria might be at the top of my well-versed, calligraphied list.
Of course, any participants for helping me out would have to prove they are not devious and would take my collectings as if they were holding their own mothers'. If you are interested, i know a few others from my locality who are somewhat intersted in this scheme as well.
If you comply, we will make it worth your while.

this sounds like one of those Nigerian e-mail scams.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by joftech(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2005
This won't work on Nigerians bro. Na we teach them now.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by layi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2005
This guy isnt smart enough. *laughs at his stupidity*
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by RufusP(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2005
Well, if you truly dont believe me, shall i call on some of my blokes to sign up that are also willing to go through with it? I've got about seven of them.
You see, we are all college student on a gap year. We want a safe place to put our earnings until we visit, and can come pick them up ourselves.
This is not a scam, nor is it a joke. I am prepared to have a video conference with whomever decides to pick this opportunity up.
Yours truly,
Rufus Pelham III
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by joftech(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2005
Men am jumping at this offer hook line and anchor. cheesy

So sir what is the take, this sounds tooooooo good to be true. Who on earth will want to entrust money to strangers and even Nigerians that they don't know. Men i tripped for your ingenuity o.

Rufus Pelham III ( this make me to remember, Alhaji Mohammed Abacha, Endurance Mubutu... etc) names with II, III represent some rich family thingy.

So sir i think you are one of those so call scamerbaiter abi, you think we are fools like yall, thinking we don't know any other thing than scams abi, i thank God Yahoo boyz has been able to create emplyment for you all and now yall are worst than the so called yahoo boyz, you even scam your own people now cheesy.

Anyway PM me and let's discuss this "deal of the century" together, i will open an offshore account for you in Cayman Island; If you are not OK with that i will open one for you in my room.

You must get an Interpol, CIA, FBI, NSA, EFCC, Scotland Yard clearance for the fundĀ  before onward transfer to me.

I will be glad to pay for the clearance too. cheesy is that not what you want.

Am waiting sir.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by layi(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2005
Maybe joftech aint good enough..i will front for it. Dont worry bout the chemicals..i'll pay for evrything to wash your black notes.

Rufus P.:

This is not a scam, nor is it a joke. I am prepared to have a video conference with whomever decides to pick this opportunity up.
Yours truly,
Rufus Pelham III

**U can entrust ur hard-earned money to "whomever" ?

Rufus P.:

.......We want a safe place to put our earnings until we visit, and can come pick them up ourselves.
What happened to the banks. whomever is safer than bank right?

Rufus P.:

I am a resident of Wales, U.K. and am the son of a very wealthy business owner. I keep my savings in foreign banks spread across the world.

Do we look like the foreign banks. Look up ur adress bar. This is www.nairaland.com not www.nairabank.com

Gosh...are people this daft? rolleyes U are actually beggin people with ur money?
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by angelak(f): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2005
shocked are we safe?
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Seun(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2005
Don't worry, angela, you're safe. Rufus is probably a scam baiter who wants to see if Nigerians are as greedy as their people who regularly fall for such scams. The answer seems to be "no, no, no!!" So go back and tell your people that the Nigerians on Nairaland are smart, discerning, and not fraudulent.

That I promote a thread doesn't mean I agree with the contents; it means I think it's worth a read!
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by terry(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2005
i storngly disagree with you guys, i think this guy might be for real, i mean why doubt he is telling you what he is? why doubt the brother
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Latoya(f): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2005
maybe u guys shuld go try it and tell us the outcome
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by angelak(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2005
Seun ,as long as you say i am safe, i feel safe. wink
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Missworld(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2005
Nigerian scam in nairaland? Oh boy! This guy must be kidding me. I'm scared now! u know I almost fall for this Nigerian scam one day and this American professor rescued me. Pls guys stop playing such scam games, use your brains for better things pls. People like Rufus should stop giving us bad reputation. Abeg make una stop this oooooo.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by hotangel2(f): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2005
OMG GoD. I cant stop laughing. Do we still have dumb rich "people"? I mean common. This is soooooo not true.. Nigg@ looking for a prey to bump on. *hides in corner* You cannot catch me!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by kazey(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2005
Interested Pm me for more information Rufus.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Latoya(f): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2005
shocked shocked shocked rolleyesrolleyes rolleyes
humph
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Seun(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2005
Actually, Rufus is not even a scam baiter. I know where he and Buffy and others are from (its a forum) but since they have proved to be so entertaining, let's welcome them with open arms anyway!
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by hotangel2(f): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2005
Okey dokey. Welcome to nairaland rufus.

His friends are those guys that said they had a research or trip on Nigerian and something something.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Seun(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2005
I have good reason to believe that none of their stories are true, but to the extent that they are contributing fun and content to the community I'll allow it!
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by hotangel2(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2005
I am forced to say whoever believes this is a total dumb-ass and needs to be kicked in the butt.
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by fabian(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2005
hahaha! The Rufus guy is prolly a 9jan, lookin to catch some fun!
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Latoya(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2005
I hope he is reading this tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by angelak(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2005
Rufus where are you? please say something to us? undecided
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by vexxy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2005
Welcome, Rufus! cheesy
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by exu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2005
this thread made me laugh...

good work rufus (iii)...

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaha
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by whiteshark(m): 2:04am On Sep 21, 2005
Dear Mr. Rufus,

No yawa @ all. I am your man. I have a degree in econonics and banking and a masters in secrecy. I have indeed helped notable world figures like Osama bin laden and Saddam Huseine stach their cash. I do so good a job that I was recomeded to Noreaga but the darm f**l was too greedy he did'nt believe them until uncle sam came calling. My resume is so tight that Okonjo-Iweala is begging to learn from me. If you feel I am your specie, please contact me on my private direct phone number which is not nine not eleven dozen dozen [/color]or email me @ www. whiteshark dot pkom[color=#990000]. I wait to hear good news soonest.

Regard
The Great Whiteshark With The Red Unblinking Eyes..

Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by Remedy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2005
content deleted
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by WesleyanA(f): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2005
whiteshark, is that a white shark? it's going to bite the 419er right?. L.O.L
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by whiteshark(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2005
Sure wess, a great white one. It is sure gonna devour anything that crosses it's part especially those sweet smelling forex that good ol Ruffy is passing around

Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by eveseh(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2006
lol
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by dominique(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2006
This guy is really crackin me up lol
Re: "I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" by spikelord(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2006
Haha, though I was the only one who's been getting these kinda mails. I never knew they were going to publicize it

Well, Our admin says we are safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Have PHD In Photography / Longest Joke In The World / Who Is Your Funniest Nairalander??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.