Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? (3341 Views)

How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein / How Do I Make Sardine Egg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by tivta(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just saw 3 pieces of fish in a sardine can. Before today it used to be 2, and in the past it was 3. My questions are: 1. Are they planing to increase the price? 2. Are they under stiff competition. 3. Has SON actually called them to order? This is weird cost food prices never crash and instead of the quality improving it actually reduces just like the case of titus sardine's reduction from 3 to 2 and now 3. I hope we are safe...
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by ogtavia(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Make I see d person wey go answer you today....u think say na so pipo get tym...u better chop d fish like dt and tnk God say u c food chop,even if fish no dey inside,dere is nothing u can do abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by Dreal1247: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Titusor no titus, there are plenty of better canned sardine foods in the market. Funny enough, they are cheaper. Othello, apollo, napal etc
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by shikshark: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dreal1247: Titusor no titus, there are plenty of better canned sardine foods in the market. Funny enough, they are cheaper. Othello, apollo, napal etc
even tiger wey dey do generator don dey do titus
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by AGgal(f): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by Ariyke: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by elizabidng: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol saw this comment and i burst into laughter grin grin grin grin grin comments like this does put smile on peoples face

ogtavia: Make I see d person wey go answer you today....u think say na so pipo get tym...u better chop d fish like dt and tnk God say u c food chop,even if fish no dey inside,dere is nothing u can do abt it.

1 Like

Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by tivta(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Comments so far on this topic just show how poor most nigerians think. When we see a positive change we are suppose to commend it. Shame on the person who said if I don't see fish in it I can't do anything. Yet we want this country to develop? If we all can't appreciate the little things how can we appreciate the big things if they come? My signature says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by teewhy2002(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Of recent i saw just two fishes in it
Re: Is Titus Sardine Now With 3 Fish? by tivta(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
teewhy2002: Of recent i saw just two fishes in it
. Thank God a sensible nigerian. You see why I asked? I too of recent even saw 4, the vegetable oil looked bad and I couldn't read the expiry date cause it was printed in black. I have however stopped buying it before I consume food poison and advice people to be very careful, this is food we are talking about, it can kill or give life.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Know About Three Brothers Rice In Nigeria? Pls Help Me With Any Informat / Bodija, Ibadan Rice Price / Why Do Most Nigerians Eat Bread And Tea This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.