Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola (1452 Views)

Gej's Last Statement To Nigerians. / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by McGibson(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
The president, his excellency GEJ gcfr yesterday during the presentation by the ambassador of sierraleone, italy and one other country, refused to shake them, instead he presented another man by his side who shakes the ambassadors! Ebola has thought everyone a bigger lesson
Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lmao

Who wanna die young
Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by McGibson(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2014
i was shocked when i saw that
Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by segradino(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by kobikwelu(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2014
if na me, i would not be in the same room as those fvkers...

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by ofala(m): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2014
I fully support GEJ on this, he should have even delegated the entire reception to someone else who equally should be careful with these guys. (by the way, were they not screened before they permitted to fully enter Nigeria?)

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50am On Aug 14, 2014
He shouldn't have been there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola by McGibson(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

When Are We Going To Have A Female Vice President/president In Nigeria / TB Joshua Will Not Die But He Will Suffer-congolese Prophet. / Heroin: US Asks Jonathan To Hand Over Buruji Kashamu For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.