Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (21044 Views)

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Websites By Web Traffic / Top 10 Nigerian websites according to Alexa Rank / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Alireta: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2010
Update:

Traffic Rank for MobilityNigeria.com: 41,885
Traffic Rank for Alireta.com: 43,008
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
Nairaland is the most popular Nigerian website, followed by the punchontheweb.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by sanyaele(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2010
There is a new kid on the block that seeks to be fulcrum for the most affordable websites in Nigeria. www.MyNigerianBlog.com, they provide small businesses with websites as low as N6,650 per annum.

Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by basking4me: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Good Concept but bad implementation!
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by felucci(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2010
Traffic Rank for multidox.net: 27,120
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by felucci(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2010
Traffic Rank for multidox.net: 27,120
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2011
Nairaland is still # 1.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Nairaplus(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2011
Your info is shallow.

NAIRALAND is Nigeria's most popular website.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by mrperfect(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Alexa is limited as one just pointed out.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by alexSeoTM(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
alexa is really limited,

a 50 uv/day site can hit alexas top 50,000 if he got the skillz tongue tongue
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by peic: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
The most popular site in Nigeria is www.peicentre-ng.com

Life changing,
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by ufumes(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
Naira land is indeed popular amongst Nigerian Websites
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by udezekene(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Hey checkout www.oversabi.com
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
check out supremacydone..com
on how to get free thousands of traffics to your websites and blogs
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Taiw(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2012
@seunosewa please inbox the methods/tricks you use to get traffic to your site and list of how to get free high pr sites to submit links to.my email is telltboyz@yahoo.com
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by naijafinder: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Visit www.naijafinder.com forum to learn about blogging
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by trendystuf(f): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
One of the best New Nigerian blog to look out for is http://trendysturvs..com
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by barackosama(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2012
undecided uhmm... I fear NIGERIA o. But in AFRICA web ranking NAIRALAND is 2nd, www.buyorsell.com 1st. how come NL shift to 6th Possition in Naija
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by collinsz: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2012
well they looks cool and have being working for quiet a long time, so they deserve some credits.....i just hope one day mine will be there. http://www.kreativedomain..com/
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by collinsz: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2012
well we just hope to be there one day http://www.kreativedomain..com/
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by EasyNaijacom: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nigeria's most popular forum after nairaland is www.EasyNaija.com.
Look it up.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by mrniceguyuc: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
What about lindaikeji.com. i thought she has the most popular website in Nigeria....
http://autoreviewscenter..com/2013/09/the-most-popular-websites-in-nigeria.html
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Kidstell: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
babasin: Any good programmer can manipulate the traffic to their web pages.

This is not reliable data.
pls how i need to know then how to know if it is fake traffic
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by bizfirst: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Things have pretty changed now. Nairaland is ranked less than 1000 now!
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by NaijaTweets(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't give a damn for the traffic figures. All I care is am I making my cool cash or not? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by Nuclearact: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think www.rasaqtech.com is also doing its best.
Re: The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites by datecheaply: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello There,

I'm Webkuti,a creative freelance web designer and Developer living in India.

I Provides the Freelancing web design & SEO service at low-cost with Great Look & Feel & as per your requirements. Our aim is each company, business, person get their own website and expand their business. Further our charges are very competitive lower than freelancers.

In the last 5 years, i have designed and developed many websites of various business categories in different frameworks according to the client requirements with great look & feel.

So, I request you to consider me for an Interview to discuss about your requirements and terms in detail.

I am going to show you my personal website link. Please check it and comment me back.

Click on this http://www.webkuti.in

Very truly yours,

Webkuti
Ph:+91 9562025697
Skype id: webkuti
webkutiindia@gmail.com
http://www.webkuti.in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-yr-old Nigerian Emerges Youngest AWS Developer Associate In Africa / Google:13 Facts You Did Not Know About The Largest Internet Company In The World / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.