Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian (29419 Views)

Darey Ft. Chamillionaire On ‘the Way You Are’ - Listen Here / Darey Art Alade Records With Us Rapper Chamillionaire / Chamillionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2007
the mofo is ugly, but there's a certain charm about him that i like. maybe its the thug attitude, i dunno. grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by liberia(f): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
why ya'll always trying to claim people.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by timexs: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hi guys, sorry to bust ur chops, but cham ain't no Nigerian, remember that's what we also said abt Nas, had a short conversation with Cham before the last MTV music award and he never made mention of him being Nigerian, not even after i told him i was Nigerian, the less i forget, one person i know for a fact is Nigerian is MEGA RAW. lol,
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Janeesa: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2007
this is pretty old news but so what if he is a nigerian and doesnt claim to be, like damn everybody wants to cut his head off b/c he doesnt rep naija! not everyone likes to rep nigeria or tell people they are from there but so what everyone has their own reasons why, his might be that his father(who is nigerian) left his mom, now tell me something:if your dad left ur mom wouldnt you want nothing to do with the guy?well that means his culture is included.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by fesse(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
who send for him?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
timexs:

Hi guys, sorry to bust your chops, but cham ain't no Nigerian, remember that's what we also said about Nas, had a short conversation with Cham before the last MTV music award and he never made mention of him being Nigerian, not even after i told him i was Nigerian, the less i forget, one person i know for a fact is Nigerian is MEGA RAW. lol,

Lmao. Thank u, oh. idk why y'all are claimin' him.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
we dont want him sef. hes too ugly to be called one of us. make he go siddon for yankee jeje. tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
hehhehehe@soulpatrol, yeah right. Is he uglier than all naija artistes?? atleast he's ugly but his flows are tight!! Infact, how many naija artistes are cute apart from 2face, p-square, styl-plus(even tho'only one is cute--shifi)?? d rest are nothin' to write home-about and they suck upon that. tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
@chiogo. grin see as u just finish our people. grin and u dey make me look bad. but true sha, we can count the number of fine artistes we have, and even so, them just manage to pass the fine mark. at least naija people fine pass many other africans and we dey always make am for hollywood pass any african. no time when i watch tv when i no see one ade-something or ola-something as producer/director/actor. we dey represent gan o.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by davidt(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2007
He looks like the name "Hakeem Seriki"
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
@soulpatrol, lol, nice u agree with me smiley why are u feelin' bad now?? Umm, yes, naija represents inside africa but u can't compare them to american artistes at least they still got d upper hand than other naija artistes but d ones who suck are more than d ones in america who suck (at singin'). Look at chamillionaire now, does he look like he can rap like that but dude is mad good. i particularly like his flow esp. "ridin' dirty". But naija people go wowo and suck at d same time. I lie?? tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 2:48am On Aug 12, 2007
@chiogo. ehen true talk o, my sister. but then again, how many africans fit brag say them get nollywood status for their country? how many black people for yankee fit yarn say them get their own people as producer/director - as in the full cast and crew is are all black? nowhere except naija! im sure those african-americans are jealous of us that we're making it. nollywood sucks to us, but at least we dey represent in the way we can. we dey represent for here and abroad, african-americans cant even fully represent in their own country - due to racism. how sad is that?

chamelionface is not fine and he can rap true true, but no need to claim am. we already got enuff celebrities we can claim. grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 2:59am On Aug 12, 2007
lol, u're right about d racism stuff tho'. They're kind of under-cover, them AAs, that's why they don't have much actors, them artistes are most of their actors even if they can't really act. Like beyonce in "pink panther". her actin' wasn't all that good but oh well. i enjoy most of their movies tho'.

umm, he's not fine but he's talented, errmmm, girl who and who do u want to claim in naija?? :- me i no claim anybody, am d biggest star, watch out for me!! smiley
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2007
hmm watch out for chiogo everybody o. here she comes o! grin true talk, i no fit sit down to watch nollywood movie. first 5 mins, i'm already falling asleep because i can predict the whole movie, but yeah, oyinbo movies make u use her head and think true, and i wish our people could get to that level. but oh well, naija peeps will always put monetary gain over quality.
and yes, enuff of the claiming already. we no dey shame? Nas is not nigerian, Shola Ama is not nigerian, Eddy Murphy is not either, yes I've heard Eddy Murphy was nigerian o, imagine! come to think of it, he does look igbotic. sometime back i heard the guy from the music group Arrested Development, was from Ondo state! wonders o! grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 3:25am On Aug 12, 2007
lol, that's naija pple for u. everybody is nigerian oh.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by udeme2007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2007
see talk oh
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by ritchboi: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2007
heres a list of our 'lost ones'
hakeem olajuwan/john amechi-former nba players
shade,lemar,nas,chamilionaire,ayo,etc-musicians
shola ameobi,gabriel agbonlahor,nedum onuoha,EVEN SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYO/R leave us go join togo!We don sufer no b smal
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by omoge(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
lol. are they truly lost? i don't think so. it's just where they bread is buttered.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by younghoodi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2007
chamillionaire rep americoast he ain't nigerian he never said he was, he's an american gansta.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Nobella(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2007
He is Nigerian and I think he has said it once or twice in his interviews.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by pterygott(f): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2007
Festac dude, to be precise
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by WarfyBoy(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2007
i have seen his website as well, i know his name is Hakeem Sheriki, bt they didnt state if he is from naija or not, he gud i like his music especially GROWN N SEXY n M RIDING
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
i like the new song "Hip Hop Police" featuring Slick Rick - the song goes something like "it's murder, murder, murder was the case, and they blamed me" something like that. the video was just too funny. and that afro wig they planted on his head was just grotesque! plus he didn't look too good as the white news anchor. all in all, funny video, especially when he was chasing himself as a cop. i wan laugh die grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by MP007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
who gives a dam if he is nigerian? Nigerians just like claiming shit[b], na now when he guy don turn star u come remember say him be naija , [/b]

next thing u gonna tell me is that cellin dion(cellina odion, brother to odion bello) is from calabar grin
stupid people
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by omoge(f): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
no forget to add too that him other brother na Akhere who is smaller than odion. chamilli is senior brother to them so send money down through WU chamilli cuz Akhere needs money grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by naijadiva2(f): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
this thread is still alive.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by ritchboi: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2007
is his nation of origin stil under question?
I tink the yoruba marks on his cheeks speak louder than words!
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by younghoodi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2007
chiogo:

lol, that's naija people for u. everybody is nigerian oh.just because his name is hakeem, he's nigerian. In d show "moesha", idk if u know d show, brandy. Kinda old-school tho', somebody was named hakeem, i think her brother, i guess they're nigerians too grin. For real, african-americans do name their kids african names 'cause some of 'em believe they're originally from there while some thinks they have "nothin'" to do with africa. shocked Like, i have a bajan friend (barbados), her name is jamila and her middle-name is Ayo. she said her mother got it from an african book, how funny!! so, me thinks chamillionaire ain't no Nigerian even if he is, he's not "fine" accordin' to u cheesy but he dey try for rap.

chiogo those names jamila hakeem are not nigerian name's a muslim name and muslim names are arab,and a couple aa's are muslims names like zainab and shit all those names are arabs not nigerian,have u ever see a aa with names like ngozi nope,aa's are yoruba 4 real i know a hole bunch of people from my moms family that got yoruba names.

check it out http://www.20000-names.com/female_arabian_names.htm
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2007
ok but my friend Jamila is not AA. she's bajan.how come??

younghoodi:

chiogo those names jamila hakeem are not nigerian name's a muslim name and muslim names are arab,and a couple aa's are muslims names like zainab and shit all those names are arabs not nigerian,have u ever see a aa with names like ngozi nope,aa's are yoruba 4 real i know a hole bunch of people from my moms family that got yoruba names.

check it out http://www.20000-names.com/female_arabian_names.htm
Zainab and shit?? tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by naijadiva2(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
okay, i just realized that there is another chamillionaire is nigerian topic.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by younghoodi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
chiogo:

ok but my friend Jamila is not AA. she's bajan.how come??
Zainab and shit?? tongue

THOSE NAMES ARE ARAB MOST OF THE HAUSA AND YORUBAS ARE MUSLIMS SO MOST OF US GOT MUSLIM NAMES,LET ME GIVE U SWEET NAMES TO GIVE TO YOUR CHILDRENS I HOPE U DON'T NAME THEM NO NGOZIS.

GIRL:JAMILA
BOY:JAMILOU

GIRL:WASILA
BOY:WASILOU

GIRL:CHARIFA
BOY:CHARIFOU

GIRL:HAMEEDEE
BOY:HAMIDA

GIRL:HASSANA
BOY:HUSSEIN

GIRL:AMIR
BOY:AMIRA.

ALL I KNOW IS JAMILA'S NOT AFRICAN,IF IS AFRICAN THEN TELL ME WHAT IT MEAN?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by naijadiva2(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
younghoodi:

THOSE NAMES ARE ARAB MOST OF THE HAUSA AND YORUBAS ARE MUSLIMS SO MOST OF US GOT MUSLIM NAMES,LET ME GIVE You SWEET NAMES TO GIVE TO YOUR CHILDRENS I HOPE You DON'T NAME THEM NO NGOZIS.

GIRL:JAMILA
BOY:JAMILOU

GIRL:WASILA
BOY:WASILOU

GIRL:CHARIFA
BOY:CHARIFOU

GIRL:HAMEEDEE
BOY:HAMIDA

GIRL:HASSANA
BOY:HUSSEIN

GIRL:AMIR
BOY:AMIRA.

ALL I KNOW IS JAMILA'S NOT AFRICAN,IF IS AFRICAN THEN TELL ME WHAT IT MEAN?

so u know all the names in the world and jamila'a is not one of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.