Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Marriage Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Issues (819 Views)

Need Assistance On Some Pre - Marriage Issues / Help, Marriage Issues / Marriage Issues- Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Issues by kingeze88(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is it proper for a married man to leave in his parents house together with his wife and children? What's your opinion....
Re: Marriage Issues by bikinibabe(f): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
A typical yoruba man will do that and will feel free, but IMAO, I don't think its right
Its a NO NO for me grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issues by walelamina: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is it proper for you to put this thread in a wrong section?
Truly, I understand the challenges of payn house rent et al, buh one needs privacy @d sametym, dere cant be 2 queens in a home, May the Lord privide 4us all
Re: Marriage Issues by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
kingeze88: Is it proper for a married man to leave in his parents house together with his wife and children? What's your opinion....
its live not leave. if the house is big, why not ?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Issues by breathless(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP, answer is NO. Shows the man is still dependent.
Re: Marriage Issues by EfemenaXY: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
kingeze88: Is it proper for a married man to leave in his parents house together with his wife and children? What's your opinion....

Amend your write-up jare - it's confusing.

Who decides what's proper and what isn't? It depends on how you look at it, especially if it's based on culture. Is this how the man and his wife were brought up?

Communal living, perhaps?
Re: Marriage Issues by pgidex(f): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Not advisable
Re: Marriage Issues by davno: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2014
When u r d only child of ur parents and ur dad's house is a mansion what r u moving out for?
Re: Marriage Issues by pinkytee(f): 3:58am On Aug 14, 2014
This is mostly found among the northerners when at the tender age of 24 the guy woud be eyeing marriage while still a student or still with his parent,marriage to me is nt jst a "come let bear children" affair,so the both of u need ur privacy why rushing into marriage when u knw u r nt yet ready to foot the bill it carrys. My 2cent

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twins Become Dads On The Same Day, At The Same Hospital / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You(warning Likely Leave You In Tears).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.