Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Time To Win Against Ebola. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time To Win Against Ebola. (2163 Views)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Prayers Against Ebola Virus. / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
i am not a doctor.

Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF) is a very infectious and deadly disease that affects human beings and some animals. The disease is caused by infection with Ebola virus, named after a river in the D.R. Congo.
It makes those infected very sick. Up to 90% of patients infected with Ebola will die. There are currently no vaccines or definitive treatment.
This disease has become a plague/epidemic ravaging West Africa at present. There is ongoing research and studies to get the cure and perhaps vaccine.
i want/have to say that it is okay and in tandem with scriptures for everyone to heed to best practices on preventing further Ebola infection. Also, there is nothing wrong in taking medicine to cure or prevent Ebola and any other disease. There are modes of transportation as there are modes of healing. Approved drugs/medicine remain a valid mode of healing.
As the world looks sort of helplessly at the raging plague, the aim of this thread is to remind everyone that there is hope, and help is on the way. For every believer, there is no need to panic. Stay strong,
Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Above ALL else, above every other thing. Whatever else you may have on you, salvation, righteousness, degrees, experience, internet, information, social network, money. Above all, take the shield of faith. It is not a time to be afraid or anxious. Fear and anxiety only compound problems and hasten tragedy. Pick it up, take the shield of faith. It's rampant and almost normal for folks to speak in fear about Ebola, but no more. NOW, faith is. Take the shield of faith, it remains ABLE to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. No matter how fiery ebola seems, faith makes you able to quench ALL. Ebola is contained in ALL.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Image123: i am not a doctor.
That's all we need to know.

7 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by alexleo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
musKeeto:

Where have you been nwokem?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2014
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus came for ebola. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. Jesus came to destroy evil works. That purpose for which He suffered and died. It was to destroy the devil and accessories.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
alexleo:

Where have you been nwokem?
Been good. Had to take a break for some personal reasons. Thanks for asking. Hope you're good too.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by hungryboy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Image123: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Above ALL else, above every other thing. Whatever else you may have on you, salvation, righteousness, degrees, experience, internet, information, social network, money. Above all, take the shield of faith. It is not a time to be afraid or anxious. Fear and anxiety only compound problems and hasten tragedy. Pick it up, take the shield of faith. It's rampant and almost normal for folks to speak in fear about Ebola, but no more. NOW, faith is. Take the shield of faith, it remains ABLE to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. No matter how fiery ebola seems, faith makes you able to quench ALL. Ebola is contained in ALL.
dude u are needed in Yaba infectious disease hospital, we got so many ebola patients there, hope by God's grace u will visit there soon to heal them
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by plaetton: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Image123: 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus came for ebola. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. Jesus came to destroy evil works. That purpose for which He suffered and died. It was to destroy the devil and accessories.

Jesus came for Ebola?
What did Jesus do for the Babonic plague that decimated 50% of the European population a few centuries ago?
What has Jesus done to stop AIDS from killing nearly 20m Africans alone?

What is your message to those that are infected and dying of the disease, or those who have lost family members to the dreaded disease?
What was , or what is god's plan for them?

Ehhhmmh,
Let me guess, the ways of god are a mystery unto man. undecided

Religious fraudsters never ever let a tragedy go to waste.
To them ,every tragedy presents a great opportunity.
They milk it for everything they can get out it.

5 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Image123: 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Exactly how much faith is needed for this miracle? And how can one achieve it?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
musKeeto:
Been good. Had to take a break for some personal reasons. Thanks for asking. Hope you're good too.
A man from mars grin...nice to have you back...missed your posts here smiley
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kayworld26: A man from mars grin...nice to have you back...missed your posts here smiley
Thanks dear. grin
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by nora544: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Image123: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Above ALL else, above every other thing. Whatever else you may have on you, salvation, righteousness, degrees, experience, internet, information, social network, money. Above all, take the shield of faith. It is not a time to be afraid or anxious. Fear and anxiety only compound problems and hasten tragedy. Pick it up, take the shield of faith. It's rampant and almost normal for folks to speak in fear about Ebola, but no more. NOW, faith is. Take the shield of faith, it remains ABLE to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. No matter how fiery ebola seems, faith makes you able to quench ALL. Ebola is contained in ALL.

sorry what you talk is not tru. why the next person died on Ebola in nigeria did she not have enough faith.

stop speaking about faith, that people who have faith will not get ebola sorry you are the same fraudster than Adeboye who told his pastors who fast for 100 days will not get ebola.

God gave us brain, and this brain knows what we have to do that we can protect ourself, because god gave us scientist who are searching for a drug!

Why no one of this MOG go to liberia to help when they have enought faith.

I know I have a daughter who is on the way to west africa to work there for doctors without border to help people and I know from what I speak.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2014

Please what the hell is image123 saying?. . . . . .Jesus came for ebola yet people are still dying of ebola?. . .How has Jesus destroyed ebola?. . .Are you drunk?. . .

@ musKeeto
Nice to have you back brother, I truly missed reading from you. . .Hope you are good?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
musKeeto:
Thanks dear. grin

AManFromMars? Bros, you just left us like that... By the way, I heard you are now a born again christian grin
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
kolawaxxy:

AManFromMars? Bros, you just left us like that... By the way, I heard you are now a born again christian grin
Lol. No be only born again. Na born against. grin

mazaje:
@ musKeeto
Nice to have you back brother, I truly missed reading from you. . .Hope you are good?
Oga mi. I'm good. Had some stuff to handle. Still in Nigeria?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
musKeeto:
Oga mi. I'm good. Had some stuff to handle. Still in Nigeria?

Am in South Korea oo, supposed to be in Naija but am chasing paper first. . .Are you in naija?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

The Sun of righteousness is Jesus Christ. God promised to send His Son and the package comes with healing. It is God's will to heal. i pray that the Sun of righteousness will arise tonight in individual lives and circumstances, with healing in His wings. Amen.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
i understand and agree that most of you have valid questions that deserve answers. However, i do not see myself responding to any of such questions ON THIS THREAD as it detracts and distracts the purpose of the thread. Kindly open another thread or post such questions in another existing thread, with my name mentioned on the post. i'd find time to respond there.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

The 'he' in this passage is said to refer to Jesus Christ. Christ means or denotes Messiah or Saviour. His very name is indicative of His purpose. He came to SAVE the needy and the helpless. He's the Messiah we've being waiting for. Notice this verse is written like the event has happened. "He has borne our griefs". Actually, Jesus came around centuries later to do that. But the godly prophet declared and saw it as if He already did. SURELY, He has borne our griefs. That is faith, that is godliness, calling those things which be not as though they were. Faith of course should be in God. Declaring and accepting God's promise. Don't go and claim what is not oh, lol. That one would be lying. Hold on to WHAT GOD HAS SAID. Surely, Verily, Without doubt, He has borne our griefs, He has carried our sorrows. Mind you, Ebola is a thing of grief and sorrows. Ebola is not good news, sickness is not child's play. Jesus came to carry your griefS and sorrowS. You don't need to anymore.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Not everyone can demonstrate faith as in the days of old.. so yes it is okay to keeping believing that by his stripes ye are healed, but it is also wise to seek the hand of science when your faith falters like dry leaves in the wind

2 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
musKeeto:

grin grin grin

Missed those one liners. No one does it better.

Glad to have you back

2 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Image123: Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

This is God's promise to the sick today. If you can believe, all things are possible to them that believe.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls stop all thse empty words that have no place and action in reality. . .If all these empty words you have been throwing around are true there will be no ebola today. . .Can you put your money where you mouth is and test all the jargon you have been typing?. . .Did Jesus not say that those of you that believe in him will do greater things than he did?. . .Can you lay your hands on an ebola patient and heal the patient?. . .Stop throwing empty words around and do some actions. . .Jesus died to defeat ebola , yet ebola is ravaging people?. . .

2 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
mazaje: Pls stop all thse empty words that have no place and action in reality. . .If all these empty words you have been throwing around are true there will be no ebola today. . .Can you put your money where you mouth is and test all the jargon you have been typing?. . .Did Jesus not say that those of you that believe in him will do greater things than he did?. . .Can you lay your hands on an ebola patient and heal the patient?. . .Stop throwing empty words around and do some actions. . .Jesus died to defeat ebola , yet ebola is ravaging people?. . .

These words are powerful, not empty. You're free to connect any victim of sickness to these words and thread, that is where my mouth is.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Image123:

These words are powerful, not empty. You're free to connect any victim of sickness to these words and thread, that is where my mouth is.

They remain empty words since they can't heal anybody with ebola anywhere. .
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Image123: Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Psalms 67:1 God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. 67:2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. 67:3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? / How To Know If A Spirit, Voice Or Visitation Is From God Or Satan (discernment) / Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.