Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help! Unwanted Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Unwanted Pregnancy (3302 Views)

Unwanted Pregnancy---our Daughters Need Husbands / 5 Ways To Stop UNWANTED PREGNANCY Without A Condom / She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,
I am in a fix like u can never imagine.
There's this girl who came to live with us as a maid. My parents took care of her secondary education (JSS1-SS3)[/b]Right from the day she came to our house, this girl took a very strong liking to me. I noticed she somehow manage to find herself anywhere dat i was. Back then i felt she was just being curious and tot nothing of it.
As she began to grow (and mature) i became to notice her more closely. I began to react as any growing youth should ( i am 2 years older than her @ 21)
Then her liking towards me began to turn into something else until in her SS3 this turned into full fledged seducing.
I finally fell to the sin of the flesh, which i instantly regretted,

[b]NOW,
here comes the problem, [/b]I think she is PREGNANT for me.

I began to notice some funny symptoms with her which i promptly checked on the net
frequent urination, headaches, and finally to my greatest dismay i have caught her vomitting

When i caught her vomitting, i asked her what was wrong and she said nothing.
I asked if she was pregnant and she said an emphatic [b]NO.
I asked her to come lets go for a pregnancy test and she says another NO.
This Devious girl is Pregnant with what i think/know is a baby for me and doesnt want to let me know.
she is due to leave for her own home this december, and because she knows i have no strong feelings for her, she wants to tie me down with this pregnancy

Please nairalanders i need help. Please advice me. I'm still a young boy with a future ahead. Sometimes i feel like beating her on the stomach until she has a miscarriage, but i feel thats wicked. i'm more in this fix becos u may say i dont know for sure she is pregnant, but believe me SHE IS!

HELP!
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
Joe Biden:

Dear Nairalanders,
I am in a fix like u can never imagine.
There's this girl who came to live with us as a maid. My parents took care of her secondary education (JSS1-SS3)[/b]Right from the day she came to our house, this girl took a very strong liking to me. I noticed she somehow manage to find herself anywhere that i was. Back then i felt she was just being curious and tot nothing of it.
As she began to grow (and mature) i became to notice her more closely. I began to react as any growing youth should ( i am 2 years older than her @ 21)
Then her liking towards me began to turn into something else until in her SS3 this turned into full fledged seducing.
I finally fell to the sin of the flesh, which i instantly regretted,

[b]NOW,
here comes the problem, [/b]I think she is PREGNANT for me.

I began to notice some funny symptoms with her which i promptly checked on the net
frequent urination, headaches, and finally to my greatest dismay i have caught her vomitting

When i caught her vomitting, i asked her what was wrong and she said nothing.
I asked if she was pregnant and she said an emphatic [b]NO.
I asked her to come lets go for a pregnancy test and she says another NO.
This Devious girl is Pregnant with what i think/know is a baby for me and doesnt want to let me know.
she is due to leave for her own home this december, and because she knows i have no strong feelings for her, she wants to tie me down with this pregnancy

Please nairalanders i need help. Please advice me. I'm still a young boy with a future ahead. Sometimes i feel like beating her on the stomach until she has a miscarriage, but i feel thats wicked. i'm more in this fix because u may say i don't know for sure she is pregnant, but believe me SHE IS!

HELP!

What made you think she wants to tie you down? angry your choice of words sha. Done is done, young boy cheesy,enjoy the aftermaths of your unprotected lust !
Tell your parents,have the girl go for test and then get ready to be a father, simple. And erhm . . .welcome to the married men baby daddies club.
shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by chika98: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2008
Everything is tie'n down for you lot. She's still young and very scared perhaps. I really don't know what else to say to you though
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Shaz(f): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
WHAT? Boy you tied yourself down. If she's pregnant, you aint gettin' your neck out of that noose, you made it to your size, innit?

Just man up and face your responsibilities if that's the case, guys younger than you do.

1 Like

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
unwanted sex get to an unwanted pregnacy.
marry her .
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by omoge(f): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
ify,  wink and he get the effontry to come talk here. what else? you didn't like her but your blokus did right, and your blokus is part of you  wink
now settle down to your new life and make sure you don't ask her for abortion. see the good thing is your enjoyed the phock so should enjoy your baby too. happy fatherhood my friend i say wink afterall she did not tie your down and shove you blokus into her did she?

i hate it when some men (boys) phock finish and start putting the blame on a lady. i have said it ladies, tie your legs until he walks your down the aisle

1 Like

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2008
I'm not surprised to see girls jumping on this thread and looking for whom to put the blame on. This is a 50-50 problem which deserves a 50-50 solution but the other party is running away. I dont understand this nonesense,
The scenario i know about is that the girl comes with the pregnancy and the guy tries to deny which i've not done. There's an ulterior motive and thats why i asked for help in the first place angry
@omoge, its unfortunate but with all ur vulgarity u sound like a tart. No apologies
I dint put a gun on anybodies head. It was consensual sex. In fact i'm more or less the victim.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by tpia: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2008
you may consider yourself the victim but no be you go carry the pregnancy. Maybe you feel being pregnant is like eating ice cream.

I don't know what you want people to tell you sha.

maybe there's another guy here who has experienced the same thing and can advise you. undecided In any case, its not the end of the world. Breathe and calm down. Nothing new under the sun.

abeg don't beat her on the stomach oh. Am sure you'll still want to have kids in future. You want the girl to curse you or at the very least hate you forever?

next time, run away.

Why not tell your parents (remorsefully) and see how things go from there. Of course the girl should get a pregnancy test.

1 Like

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by KarmaMod(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
what concerns Joe Biden with your idiocy?
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by JJYOU: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
omoge:

i hate it when some men (boys) phock finish and start putting the blame on a lady. i have said it ladies, tie your legs until he walks your down the aisle
please keep saying it because they are not hearing the sermon. imagine a 21yrs talking about tie down. he couldn't tie down his silly willy
Joe Biden:
No apologies
I dint put a gun on anybodies head. It was consensual sex. In fact i'm more or less the victim.
don't hit the girl. don't even try it. how come they didn't tell you hitting anyone is a no no let alone hitting a woman. she may be carrying a future  police commissioner or president for that matter. run go tell mummy she is goingto be a granny. ask for some award bros and grow up son. life as you knowq it is about to change.  good luck

KarmaMod:

shows you the kind of person he is.  some young boys have chip on their shoulders
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Angolobabe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2008
don't ever try beating her on the stomach to acheive miscarriage that will be wickedness,do u want to kill her? when u were enjoying it u forgot she can get pregnant,why didnt u use condom? well ur going to be a father soon CONGRATULATIONS . grin start perparating for nappies and kiddy room smiley
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by tpia: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2008

1 Like

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by JJYOU: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
Angolobabe:
when u were enjoying it u forgot she can get pregnant,why didnt u use condom? well ur going to be a father soon CONGRATULATIONS . grin start perparating for nappies and kiddy room smiley

condom when madam and oga pikin wan sleep with house maid> nawa for una o. the girl should be rejoicing according to my bobo. cant you read it took him a very loooooong time to yield to her seduction? bobo no worry the house maid is comingto seduce you again. you be fine boy. better go and tell your parents before they discover themselves
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Gamine(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
hahaha hehehe hohoho

YOU ARE A FATHER!! grin grin

PRAISE GOD! not many people can say this o
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Akinagirl(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
Well, if the pregnancy was so unwanted, maybe you should have wanted to use a condom. Please man up and accept your responsiblity. You will not be the only "young" person going through this.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by ladydom: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
Yes o,, u are going to be a father and u r here talking about tiein down

Does it mean that she tie u down before making love or having sex with u?

U r smart to know signs of early pregnant so u should be smart to be a father too

Idot

when it happened it will be tie down why do u allow her to tie u down when ur dick it self is tie down

u better tell ur mum & dad cos their going to be grand mum & dad soon
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
Jesus Christ!
I'm being insulted from all sides because i sought for help, ?
This is just exhibition of sexism,
Dat i said that a girl is carrying a baby for me and refuses to admit it is my crime?
i said she is due to travel by december and she has refused to talk,
This stupid girl is in the same house wit me as i type this thing,
I look at her and she looks at me, indifferently.
abeg tell me now, when is she planning to tell me?
Ok she will travel and become heavy and deliver and call my name and present me a baby and u want me to collect, ?
God Forbid!!!!!!
Even God will not hold anything against me for this one,
I'm ashamed of all of u who say i should prepare for fatherhood, angry
What kind of nonesense fatherhood is that, ?
Is that supposed to calm me down or wat,
Rubbish,
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Well u may be surprised, even Joe has his off days.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Mumu pikin. angry

Invite us for child dedication o!!
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by LadyT(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
Joe Biden:

Jesus Christ!
I'm being insulted from all sides because i sought for help, ?
This is just exhibition of sexism,
that i said that a girl is carrying a baby for me and refuses to admit it is my crime?
i said she is due to travel by december and she has refused to talk,
This stupid girl is in the same house wit me as i type this thing,
I look at her and she looks at me, indifferently.
abeg tell me now, when is she planning to tell me?
Ok she will travel and become heavy and deliver and call my name and present me a baby and u want me to collect, ?
God Forbid!!!!!!
Even God will not hold anything against me for this one,
I'm ashamed of all of u who say i should prepare for fatherhood,   angry
What kind of nonesense fatherhood is that, ?
Is that supposed to calm me down or what,
Rubbish,

Shut the hell up you stupid scumbag.
Your acting like a complete animal.
You screwed her you were not raped and all you care about is yourself.  
You are pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
LadyT:

You are pathetic!

cuss me all u want,
I'll accept all forms of abuses from u LAdyT,
if u can at least tell me whats on her mind or wat u think is on her mind, ?

I may sound like i dont care, but maybe i do.
What does she even know about pregnancy, ?
Does she think its just about concieving and giving birth, ?
Well that is just miserably myopic.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by LadyT(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
If she is pregnant shes probably in denial like its not really happening to her!

Or have you thought for one second shes not pregnant?

You bought this on yourself sadly you cant turn back time.  A condom would of saved you the headache.

If shes pregnant you have to face the fact she may refuse to abort and keep the baby.

Worse things could happen you could had AIDS.

I suggest you talk to her in a calm and polite manner.

Do not try to force her to do anything.  This is her body and her life don't ruin it.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by nikebunmi: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
You just have to brace up and face the challenges ahead of you.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Joe

Oboy you are nothing short of a mumu.
What were you expecting to happe when you were having sex wit her without protection??
Even if you are not the father, your concience has already accepted respocnsibility.
You are bothered about whats on the girls minds, well let me tell you that it dosent matter.
The bottom line is that you have either gotten her pregnant or she is telling you the truth.

What is done is done. Just think about how you would handle the responsibility if you are about to become a baby daddy.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by minute(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
You will not be manipulated into having a baby?

You didnt wear protection! There is no manipulation there.

Welcome to Parenthood . . . . .because you really don't have a choice .

Its her body its her baby so she decides.

Good luck to you and your unborn child! Baba ikoko.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by AussieBoy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hey sweetthing you there??
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Sweetthing(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
quote author=LadyT link=topic=185668.msg2974398#msg2974398 date=1224616575]
You are pathetic!
[quote][/quote]

I think that's a lil bit harsh. Just imagine if this was yo younger bro, cousin, friend or even yo son? MHHHH,  No offences tho,      I'm not a judge,
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by LadyT(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
Harsh? That was luke warm!

Did you read the nonsense he posted? Like he was forced into it.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by tope2000(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
@poster

Have ever heard of an invention called CONDOM
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by kikii: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by AussieBoy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
Mr Joe Biden,

Did you say "Help"?

I cannot believe that you even posted this thread here. I think that you deserve whatever is dished out to you by the members and then you go quietly to take care of your responsibility. Yoiu said you are 21, that makes you a man.
Now develop some backbone and realise that you have started a new journey in life, with the girl or not. You now have the responsibility of a child and by God I hope you do the right thing.

Now do not forget to use a condom the next time you decide to take your  periwinkle on a fun run.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Sweetthing(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Joe

My 2 cents on this one:  Whatever the outcome, DO NOT LET HER GO FOR ABORTION. If she turns out 2 b really pregnant with yo baby, ask yoself: "Is this my first and last child from God. After the whole ordeal remember the saying, "Experience is the best teacher".

Whatever the outcome, GOODLUCK,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies / PHOTOS: The Wedding Of Identical twins.. / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.