Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Help! Unwanted Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Unwanted Pregnancy (3294 Views)

Unwanted Pregnancy---our Daughters Need Husbands / 5 Ways To Stop UNWANTED PREGNANCY Without A Condom / She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Sweetthing(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
LadyT:

Harsh? That was luke warm!

Did you read the nonsense he posted? Like he was forced into it.

LadyT, the "deed is done already" and it's not going to be reversed whether the outcome turns out positive/negative. I personally do not c the point of firing bullets @ Joe.
The fact that he has turned to this forum, is probably that he does not have anyone to talk to, or seek advice from!!! The guy has realised that he might/is in deep s**t and that is why he needs help.

I am a female myself and hate guys who put pregnancy blame 2 the girls, I believe, every responsible-sexual-active-adult can make a make a positive contribution to the world by preventing:

1. unwanted pregnancies,

2. abortions,

3. unnecessary deaths,

4. reduce significantly high level of orphans,

5. reduce significantly high rates of STDs, HIV & AIDS, Hepatitis B & C, etcccccccccc the list is endless o

I can easily say to Joe, "prevention is better than cure" but that is too late now. My 2bob again, let us not try 2 push him to edge, HE NEEDS HELP!
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by LadyT(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
If you scroll up AFTER telling him off I gave him some advice. So you can stop crying about the insults I heaped on his head *rolls eyes*
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Sweetthing(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
LadyT:

If you scroll up AFTER telling him off I gave him some advice. So you can stop crying about the insults I heaped on his head *rolls eyes*

cool cool cool Thank u LadyT,
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by LadyT(f): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
tongue
Anytime hun!
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by gailnaba(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2008
you said you are in a fix? well here's a fix it. First let me say that ladies, girls or women are nt the only ones who genuinely face pregnancy problems, guys do too wink Do you know what it is like sitting outside the maternity ward awaiting a delivery, well joe, you are very far from that spot, i mean you aree like 8 months away IF she is pregnant and IF it is yours. who knows, she may have caught a bug or somethingwink anyways, 6ou said she said she wasnt pregnant, so why should you think her aim is to tie you down(she is in denial) so heres what to do, this is a very interesting drama, a typical boy meets girl story, you CAN live happily ever after, just let forever begin, but come toi think of it, what IF she doesnt want you? what IF the (supposed) baby is not yours? what IF heaven falls. My fix it? let this drama play out, it could have a happy ending, truth is you cant pick your choose cos the process is already in motion, just keep your fingers crossed or uncrossed cheesy
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by omoge(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
mr victim, by their blockus you shall know them kiss

papa bomboi we will be there to rejoice with you. olodo victim ko mr. no control blockus ni cheesy
an arugbo old man like you saying a small girl shove his blockus in grin
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Cayon(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Joe Biden

Pl, no abortion kiss. also, ask obama for advise
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by plappville(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2008
Fatherhood is a blessing, i see nothing wrong in taking responsibility of a baby u know fully well u re the father, like u ve heard from other memebers, u could have prevented this state u are now, but u choosed to take advantage of her simply because she is ur house maid,
U cannot eat ur cake and have it, just keep calm and talk to her in thesame manner u did when she accepted to open her legs, i am sure she will tell u whats in her mind.

Does ur girlfriend knows about it yet are u scared of losing her?? so why did u cheat on her at the first place?? this is ur opportunity to be called a father dont miss it grin And one thing, (((((u ve to go for a hiv test))) GOOD LUCKY.

One thing u should not do if it happens she is really pregnant, ((((never ask her to abort the baby, if u do heaven will be not be happy with u.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by omoge(f): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2008
yeah poster thought we will be giving him free idea on how to abort. see the poor girl came to help them in the house washing his uniform and the only thing the boy sees to do is bang her and come running here asking what to do. what should you do anyway more than to settle down to daddyship?
if there is anything, it is the girl whose dream you have swayed. thanks but no thanks to you. she is in ss3 a time when young girls are dreaming of degree. the only thing you deem fit to do is to ask her to come into your room. . . when daddy and mama were away. master victim who thought at his age the good thing is realizing his wet dreams. happy daddyship my dear cool. hold your dream too and make sure you work hard playing daddyhood okay. heaven will bless you as you help to buy diaper, similac and making sure mama eat well to be able to breastfeed little joe wink
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by tpia: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by ladydom: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
baba Jenior, u hv to face it my dear

father of two
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by plappville(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2008
omoge:

yeah poster thought we will be giving him free idea on how to abort. see the poor girl came to help them in the house washing his uniform and the only thing the boy sees to do is bang her and come running here asking what to do. what should you do anyway more than to settle down to daddyship?
if there is anything, it is the girl whose dream you have swayed. thanks but no thanks to you. she is in ss3 a time when young girls are dreaming of degree. the only thing you deem fit to do is to ask her to come into your room. . . when daddy and mama were away. master victim who thought at his age the good thing is realizing his wet dreams. happy daddyship my dear cool. hold your dream too and make sure you work hard playing daddyhood okay. heaven will bless you as you help to buy diaper, similac and making sure mama eat well to be able to breastfeed little joe wink

LOLSSSSS YOU ARE FUNNY THOUGH, BUT VERY CORRECT, HE IS VERY WELCOME TO DADDYHOOD
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by chisomquee: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2008
you dare call her stupid girl,when you were fucking her you didn't know she was stupid,the same way you talked her into your bed,talk to her and go for pregnancy test,before you conclude she is pregnant.tell your parents the mess your dick has put you into and get ready to be a father.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Akinagirl(f): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2008
Well mr. joe, where are you? Any updates?You cant come here and expect sympathy, sorry, be responsible now, since you couldn't be responsible then and wear a condom.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by BidenFan: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
Well u wanna hear updates?
Of course there is a PHUCKING UPDATE, !

If there's a happier man than me elsewhere, that person must be a liar!!!!
Well u see, right from the day i had unprotected sex, my conscience must have weighed a ton heavier.
I was nervous and apparently jumped to conclusions that wasnt,
This girl wasnt pregnant, and believe me that waz not even among my options,

After reading some posts here, i decided to up my spying game,
And to my utter relief i spotted this chic going to their bathroom wit this female stuff (sanitary pad)

Come to think of it,
Maybe this chick didnt even know i was working myself up for a heart attack,
I was almost turning into a nervous wreck!!!!!!!
U pips dint understand. If it turned out she was pregnant, my mum for one can die of dissapointment,
my popsi fit commot me for him will sef, shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Now i know i'm definitely the good boy once again, wink kiss

I'm off to school knowing i'm a free man,
If i have unprotected sex in my life again (except wit my wife of course)
Let God render me IMPOTENT, I swear

AS for this thread, i cant say it dint help,
But the mere existence of it was a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Imagin pips congratulating me on being a baby dada, shocked

Moderator, i beg u, lock this thread or better still DELETE IT,

I'm out.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by tpia: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Janeesa: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2008
well YOU were the one that gave in to temptation now you want to turn around and say this girl is devious, *sucks teeth* and you nko? you are a saint
abi? the girl layed on her back and got pregnant no be so? and you KNOW you dont have feelings for her but you slept with her anyway, Well if thats ur kid. you know what you have to do.na u sabi.
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by nicho450(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
BidenFan:
Well u wanna hear updates?
Of course there is a PHUCKING UPDATE, !

If there's a happier man than me elsewhere, that person must be a liar!!!!
Well u see, right from the day i had unprotected sex, my conscience must have weighed a ton heavier.
I was nervous and apparently jumped to conclusions that wasnt,
This girl wasnt pregnant, and believe me that waz not even among my options,

After reading some posts here, i decided to up my spying game,
And to my utter relief i spotted this chic going to their bathroom wit this female stuff (sanitary pad)

Come to think of it,
Maybe this chick didnt even know i was working myself up for a heart attack,
I was almost turning into a nervous wreck!!!!!!!
U pips dint understand. If it turned out she was pregnant, my mum for one can die of dissapointment,
my popsi fit commot me for him will sef, shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Now i know i'm definitely the good boy once again, wink kiss

I'm off to school knowing i'm a free man,
If i have unprotected sex in my life again (except wit my wife of course)
Let God render me IMPOTENT, I swear

AS for this thread, i cant say it dint help,
But the mere existence of it was a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Imagin pips congratulating me on being a baby dada, shocked

Moderator, i beg u, lock this thread or better still DELETE IT,

I'm out.

So she never got pregnant? Hahahahaha
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by sisisioge: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Help! Unwanted Pregnancy by NoToPile: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2019
What a thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help: Anger Is My Major Problem / Tribute To My Baby Cousin / I Need Your Matured Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.