Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (201701 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Finely blended shea butter + olive oil + black seed oil grin
*Feels good being a naturalista* tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Engine oil
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: watch how you utter words..
dey ur lane ooo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ayo081(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
jayseehe: I use strictly toning cream
what type cos I am dark, wanna be light dark.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
jnrbayano: No cream is the name of my cream.

I don't use any cream except during Harmattan and it will be "Pears"
same here
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ayo081(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
xynerise: Venus
is it the toning type and does it bleach
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by adukslizz(f): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
dstnd: perfect white
bros abeg drop dat shit u call cream,in no tym you'll hate ur skin shocked
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by avuekwe(f): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
mkoabiola:
Can a dark skin guy use ds cream witout mixing?
Is ds spelling correct

Yes , you can. They have two types, just ask for the one for a dark skinned person. Always send the code to verify if u bought original product. The cost Is btw N1,600-2,000. The spelling is correct too.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
i dont use cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Flawlessangel(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?
if i hear say caro white no dey bleach, check the contents of ur cream, it has HYDROQUINONE which means its a bleaching cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by blakky97(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
MissMalia: Lemon Fresh...

Please snap the container of your cream, and uplaod a video of yourself when you are rubbing it, because some doubting thomas here on NL believe you use vegetable oil (ororo). I want to us to clear their doubt
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
It is now sheabutter but op mind your business angry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by careema(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vaseline cocoa glow
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by icefish1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fair n white lotion( blue container) for about 4yrs . It hasn't bleached my skin so far

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sammiejo:

Do u mix all of them together?

I use Palmers cocoa butter and Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55

No I don't. i use the Nivea during winter because I get the winter itch. Otherwise I just use either cocoa butter or argan oil.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mzkanye(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cocoa butter palmers..since 6yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by miidae(f): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nivea... natural even body cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by iyaakanran: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Run from gng as fast as ur legs can carry you
SexyFox: Fair n white when I get money. Gng when I'm broke. Both does the same work on my skin. I dont react to any of them.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by iyaakanran: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Seconded,so good and does nt bleach.
miidae: Nivea... natural even body cream

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mkoabiola: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
avuekwe:

Yes , you can. They have two types, just ask for the one for a dark skinned person. Always send the code to verify if u bought original product. The cost Is btw N1,600-2,000. The spelling is correct too.
Thnks for ur response.
Av u been using d cream,hw effective is it.
Can u describe d colour of d plastic content?cos hw do I knw d 1 meeant for a dark skin shud incase I met a novice in s supermarket?
God blesss ur ministry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
blakky97:
Please snap the container of your cream, and uplaod a video of yourself when you are rubbing it, because some doubting thomas here on NL believe you use vegetable oil (ororo). I want to us to clear their doubt
which 1 b video.abeg I no ready 2 leave ma matrimonial hum o#winkz nd 4 doz doubtn thomas,leave dem na dia wahala.wu knwz may b u r 1 of dem.Lol.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by avuekwe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
mkoabiola:
Thnks for ur response.
Av u been using d cream,hw effective is it.
Can u describe d colour of d plastic content?cos hw do I knw d 1 meeant for a dark skin shud incase I met a novice in s supermarket?
God blesss ur ministry

It is responses like this that makes nairaland users not to comment on post or even reply a post. If u no get money or u're not interested , simply say so. U want me to do all the work for you abi? Guy, enter market please.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by nas4q(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Many are not telling d truth about d cream they are using. So much lies in here. For me I do not have regular creams. I have used vaseline aloe Vera, normal vaseline petroleum jelly, vaseline moisturizing cream, bioclaire, Shea butter, Venus pomade and just started using Estee Beautifying cream. The moment the one I bought finished, I buy anoda one. What I notice is dat I hve natural oily face.I have tried several to know d one dat won't make my face oily. I'm Still searching. Some1 should help me suggest d one dat is good for some1 with oily face like me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by KMTee(f): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
i use 55H+ for now..i don't have a stable body cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by dstnd: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
adukslizz: bros abeg drop dat shit u call cream,in no tym you'll hate ur skin shocked
I see u r also using it.....wow nice skin check mine
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by jonot: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
sunnyshayne: Vaseline since 1855 grin

Same here. It's the best. cool
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
sunnyshayne: Vaseline since 1855 grin
gringringringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by lanreabbey(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Av been usin Olive oil aka Anointing oil for over a year now still am light and still look Ok.....better to look natural than using a regretful toning cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by egopersonified(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
And shea butter and vaseline has it. So go get yours now.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by pinkishgal(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Elizabeth Arden lotion (visible difference) been using it for the past five. Makes my skin glows..
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Spaxon(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
NATURE ESSENSSE
makes me look younger
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by wildflower22(f): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have been using Otentika for dark skin and it was great when i started using it my skin was glowing but since i changed location i started reacting to it or maybe i bought the fake one. I have one problem with this cream i cannot change it cos whenever i tried changing it i start having rashes on my face. Lately i now have pimples and my skin does not glow any more. Just confused but i cant change into another cream cos i will have rashes on my face. Can anybody advise me on what to do cos it seems im in bondage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.