Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (202067 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by oppypine(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mine nivea
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by eliznkiru: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
mind is white and beautiful dat is why am looking beautiful everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by DOCTOR90: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
please can anyone here recommend any Gud lighting cream for eventone, am trying out Palmer's skin success eventone fade milk for nw , thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by PritiDeedee(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
So White
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by fdmskincare: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by everymade: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
dabao

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by NaijaChild: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
fair &white maxitone
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ChrisMaryS: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who told u dat caro white doesn't bleach??
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Sensie(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hemmysheg:
Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?
who says Caro white doesn't bleach have you checked the ingredients it had hydroquinine even the soap don't be deceived o its gonna be a gradual thing
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by elyzonbay: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Many believe that Glutathione tablets are only for whitening purposes but the truth is, they are a safe and effective way to boost the body s immune system and promote general health and wellness too. Getting fair skin is actually just a manifestation of how healthy you are within. Have your daily dose of Enhanced Glutathione Tablets with Collagen for that pinkish-white complexion that you ve always wanted while keeping your body healthy at the same time. Younger looking skin is now achievable as the contents of these tablets also serve as an antioxidant, detoxifier and skin whitening solution at the same time. Complete your topical beauty routine with a dose of antioxidant working from within take a tablet of Glutathione each day and achieve the ideal look and healthy body in no timaae.
We stock different gluthatoine capsules
pinkish glow, oxiglow, kb, shiseido pure white and many others at reasonable prices.
call o8124233363, 08069115847, pin 55eff247. delivery options available.

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by NaijaChild: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
elyzonbay... how much is it,? could it be gotten in ph?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Baltimooremich: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2015
I need a sweet sugarmummy pls call mike on 09091730712 for d sweetest sex of ur lifetime
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by christinie(f): 4:55am On Sep 29, 2015
You really like that brand. Can you list the advantages for me?
valkaka:

i do recommend palmer's cocoa butter cum olive oil for ya.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by adelaarin: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Want a brighter, firmer, more even skin tone?
Place an order now for our 'Instant Glow 4 steps' range. Guaranteed result visible from 1st use.
Whatsapp: 07059958240, Beauty Pitch
Call: 08022612295

We deliver nationwide
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Beauty Facial Professional One day training course for Beauty Enthusiast, Makeup Artists, Life skill acquisition......

>> Skincare routine and analysis of skin types

>> Skincare ingredients awareness

>> Beauty facial therapy

>> Natural / Organic production of skincare products

>> Making body bath gels

>> Making body creams and lotions

>> Face and Body mask/scrub

>> Benefits and healing power of essential oils.....

All this for just #26,500

Venue: 20 Adeboye Solanke Street, First bank bus stop Allen, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 21st November, 2015.
Time: 10am - 5pm
For more enquiries and reservations Call: 08055123171, Whatsapp: 08024360540, BBM : 7689C1B6
Limited space available..