Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) (25022 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry LE * By 550k Mr Balogun 08060402654 / 2008 Toyota Camry Limited Edition(le)......by Olanrewaju / Preordered 2001 Toyota Camry Le By Susuman123 ( Any Scratch = Discount ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
You can Spot our adverts from Afar, even though the Name has changed temporarily, the concept still remains the same.

The Striking Differences between the 2003/2004 and 2005 - 2008 Toyota Corolla are

1. The > 2005 has got 3 Rear Seats Head rests

2. The > 2005 has got a metallic silver chrome Front Grilles

3. The > 2005 has got Multi Crystal Clear Head Lamps

4. The > 2005 has got Photo Chromic Odometer Lights.

2006 Toyota Corolla LE

31,000 miles

Automatic Transmission

Wood Grain Interior

Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Power Locks

Driver, Passenger, Side Airbags

CD Player

ABS Brakes

Daytime Running Lights

Lots More

Price is 2 million Naira Flat

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

WE PROVIDE FINANCE OPTION WITH ABILITY TO SPREAD PAYMENTS ACROSS 1460 DAYS FOR OUR VEHICLES NOT MORE THAN 2 YEARS OLD.

Our Out of Lagos State clients are advised to make Conclusive Arrangements with Inspired_m to Schedule Airport Pick Ups (if Necessary), the Availability of interested Vehicle(s) and possibly REFUNDABLE financial commitments BEFORE embarking on the trip for the sole purpose of this advert/any other authorized by Inspired_m on this website.

Inspired_m SHALL NOT be liable for any consequential or Inconsequential losses, costs, damages or expenses in whole or in part, AS A RESULT of any negligence, breach of contract on the part of the buyer or otherwise in excess of the price of the Vehicles advertised, in the performance of any of his obligations hereunder due to any cause in the course of the transaction(s).

We wish you a safe Journey.
cool cool

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2008

WE PROVIDE FINANCE OPTION WITH ABILITY TO SPREAD PAYMENTS ACROSS 1460 DAYS FOR OUR VEHICLES NOT MORE THAN 2 YEARS OLD.

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2008

cool cool

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2008

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by labisko(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2008
I am highly intrested in the car, but i can pay 1.7million,
please inspired i dont want to miss this too, please let me know so that i can come pick it up today,
thanks
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
labisko:

I am highly intrested in the car, but i can pay 1.7million,
please inspired i don't want to miss this too, please let me know so that i can come pick it up today,
thanks

I recall you as the Guy from Ile Ife, who felt bad for missing the 2007 Toyota Camry Post Promo Offer, Im really Sorry.

The current Market value price of this 2006 Corolla is 2.3m - 2.5m, We dont believe in holding our vehicles for too long as we work with our turn over, the little profits that comes in Daily is ok for us.

I would reduce the price for you from 2m but definitely not 1.7, not even 1.9m not even 1.950m.

Lets talk off the Web.

Thanks cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by Mase3: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2008
Hi, sent you a mail earlier.

I am offering N1.8million for this baby.

What are you leasing/financing terms like?
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2008
Ma$e:

Hi, sent you a mail earlier.

I am offering N1.8million for this baby.

What are you leasing/financing terms like?

I got your email

The Finance arrangements are so simple and flexible, you could be driving this car in the Next 48 hours, I will give the full details in the rejoinder to your email.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by BabyJinx: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2008
Now, y'all can finally rest right?

Good for you!
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ akuya aka *****

So far So good you have tried sha, maintaining a particular User name as a cool calm and collected US based dealer, and using other pseudonym identities to witch - hunt your competitors, your monkey tricks are smooth, You remind me of a past Nigerian Head of State.

I can't recollect posting the Vehicle above as an 100% clean title, the nairalander by the username ''Ma$e'' is in the middle of this transaction, we have spoken Severally via phone conversations today and he will confirm that I made full disclosure to him on the minor damage, the car still qualifies for my 6 months Warranty, He is a Genuine buyer and he is aware and he still wants to go ahead with the Purchase, He will confirm this shortly when his SAT 3 link is back.

You and I and any plausible mind know you are a Car dealer on this forum but I will take time to explain to you like a child, I mean lets both pretend you are ignorant and naive and don't know the definition of most of these terms used in Automobile Reports.

[b]Total Loss Vehicle —
An insurance or fleet company declares a vehicle a total loss when a claim exceeds or equals 75% of its pre-damage value or if the vehicle is stolen and not recovered. This damage threshold varies by company. These companies typically take possession and obtain the title. Not all total loss vehicles result in a DMV-reported branded title. This may occur when an insurance company's definition of a total loss is different than the state DMV's definition for a branded title or when the owner of the vehicle is a self-insured company, like a fleet or rental company.

Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title —
A Rebuilt/Reconstructed vehicle is a salvage vehicle that has been repaired and restored to operation. These vehicles are often severely damaged before they are rebuilt and refurbished parts are typically used during reconstruction. In most states, an inspection of the vehicle is required before the vehicle is allowed to return to the road.

Total Loss Vehicle —
An insurance company declares a vehicle a total loss if the estimated repair cost, plus the salvage value of the damaged vehicle, exceeds the cash value of the vehicle before it was damaged. A Canadian vehicle declared a total loss often requires a technical inspection before it can return to the road.

Vehicle Sold With Damage —
Several companies provide data about their fleets. To disclose the true condition of the vehicle, these companies occasionally sell vehicles from their fleets with damage rather than undertake the repairs themselves.

Junk Title —
A Junk Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle exceeds ~ 75% of its pre-damage value. This damage threshold may vary by state. The majority of states use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage.

Damage Disclosure —
When the owner discloses to a Department of Motor Vehicles or other source that the vehicle sustained damage. The extent of damage can range from minor to severe.

Automotive Recycler —
Vehicles sold at an automotive recycler are often totaled by insurance companies. The majority of these vehicles are 1) rebuilt and sold as a complete vehicle, 2) dismantled and sold for parts, or 3) scrapped and sold as metal. On occasion, they also handle vehicles with no specific damage history.

Repossession —
When a repossession occurs a vehicle owner fails to make loan payments, and the financial institution holding the title takes possession of the vehicle

Flood Damage Title —
States issue flood titles when a vehicle has been in a flood or has received extensive water damage.

Structural / Frame Damage —
In most cases, a vehicle is inspected for structural or frame damage, depending on the body design, after an accident or other incident. All levels of accidents from minor to severe can cause structural / frame damage and in most cases it can be repaired. Having a structural inspection before purchase is recommended.[/b]

This is as far as I can remember Now, I hope you Understand or rather have re Understood these terms and if all these seem too complex for you, you can check out this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185099.0.html#msg2975878 by our own brother.

akuya:

Based on the image you posted, the VIN for this cars is 2T1BR32E36C576592.

When was this car repaired and where? S

You want to know where this vehicle was fixed ? It was fixed at the back of your house in PA before Shipment from NY to LOS
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by Mase3: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ vin_checks,

my last offer is N1.8 million.

if this is ok by you, lets arrange an inspection asap.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2008
Ma$e:

@ vin_checks,

my last offer is N1.8 million.

if this is ok by you, lets arrange an inspection asap.

Ma$e,

Whats up with the $$ sign in your name now ? wink wink

We agreed you'd top up the Offer and we'll reach a deal, I'm ready for Inspection today, though I have a bit tight schedule, I can figure to drive it down Ikeja, but lets agree on the terms first cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by Mase3: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2008
The "$" in my name means money, ego kudi, owo, igho etc

But one has to be prudent too!

Let's see this vehicle, then conclude.

Buzz me when you are on the way, i'll suggest before 2pm.
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by vinchecks: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
Ma$e:

The "$" in my name means money, ego kudi, owo, igho etc

But one has to be prudent too!

Let's see this vehicle, then conclude.

Buzz me when you are on the way, i'll suggest before 2pm.

It was Nice meeting you today Mr Ma$e, I'm glad your Mechanic guy did a thorough Inspection and gave the car an Excellent remark.

I hope to make lots of clients from your Office being a reputable Advertising Company and I'm sure this ride would be a reference Point

Lets both smile to the bank in the next 2 working days.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by Mase3: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thanx Inspired, it's always better not to act on hear-say!

Good seeing you today too!

2days meeting could really open lots of doors, ,

seeing u soon, bro!
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by inspiredm(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2008
Ma$e:

Thanx Inspired, it's always better not to act on hear-say!

Good seeing you today too!

2days meeting could really open lots of doors, ,

seeing u soon, bro!

I really appreciate it, We'll talk on the phone soon.
cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by micklplus(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
Hey Inspired, Ur new attitude is great. GIVE EXPLANATIONS when you HAVE to. Keep the game tight and do ya thing.

tundysho:

Yeye guy,who do yu think you re fooling.

I told you already you re going down the drain

Why didnt you state it there before the akuya guy exposed you,u re now trying to clean yourself up

The WAS no need for this ur response!!! One thing u guys dont realise is that, u all are making this guy the more ! Ur attacks on him is beginning to make it look like u all cant compete with him in this game. Why dont u just let the buyers decide who to buy what from? Remember, u cant fight the fight for everybody.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by micklplus(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2008
which fight be that?
U guys dont even know how to compete in business
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by igwe11(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2008
micklplus:

which fight be that? that na fight? tanishing images of one another? slander? child play? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you call it child play, what will you call anti 3rd term campaign.
childish play abi.

To make it snappy, am not in support neither against anybody, but when it comes to issue of corruption i don't keep quiet its been deepened into our nerves,thats almost becoming a culture.
You know what i mean let us condemn when is time to condemn and praise when is time to praise.
i will end by telling you ''theres no smoke without fire.
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by inspiredm(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2008
micklplus:

Hey Inspired, Ur new attitude is great. GIVE EXPLANATIONS when you HAVE to. Keep the game tight and do ya thing.

One thing u guys don't realise is that, u all are making this guy the more ! Ur attacks on him is beginning to make it look like u all can't compete with him in this game. Why don't u just let the buyers decide who to buy what from? Remember, u can't fight the fight for everybody.

Cheers

Thanks My Brother,

Inspired Was Reloaded for 1 Week, We're Back and Better,

Watch Out for the "December Rush" Which was launched Today. . Lots of cars at Giveaway Prices
cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by keba(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2008
My brothers, as much as some of us still wish you well in your endeavours, try
as much as possible to give detailed information about your products.
Wish you all the best.
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by labisko(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2008
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Inspired i need to tell you, You are the best, dont let anybody discourage you, keep it real brother,
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by inspiredm(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2008
keba:

My brothers, as much as some of us still wish you well in your endeavours, try
as much as possible to give detailed information about your products.
Wish you all the best.

While we strive for 100% accuracy, we sometimes inadvertently miss, Call me for detailed info on interested Vehicles
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by coolguyz(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2008
ummm, some guys would never learn.

guess all i can add after the ones we'v talked about is dt inspired should just continue doing his stuff. funny thing is that if u talk to any nairalander about cars, the first name dt ring bell is ''inpired'' and funny enuf these negative stuff somehw end up working in his favour.

so, for the haters club, keep hating. its surprising that people inspired catually had issues with sef hv moved on and doing their thing and smiling to the banks tooo, (the business opportunity is just too large that inspuired sef cant meet the demand presently), and it still beats me the interest of some nairaland in just waking up this anti-inspired thread. its high time we knw ur vested interests o.

instead of this name calling war, why not u guys engage in a ''price war'' then we knw those who got the best deals,

make una grow up jare!
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by igwe11(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2008
coolguyz:

ummm, some guys would never learn.
funny enough these negative stuff somehw end up working in his favour.

Hello coolguyz, advice your guy to settle his publicity bills with us. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by coolguyz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
@igwe, veri funny, some nairalanders may hv to launch a fund to pay off this bill wey d guy dey owe una oooo!

however, anyone dts doing his/her business on nairaland and delivering na my person. other auto dealers on this page have concluded or on-going deals wt me. make una just sofry for the guy, or betterstill, how much be the publicity billing?? and maybe u ddnt send d invoice or demand notice to the correct address, u knw u never can trust NIPOST at all tyms grin grin.

chop kunckles guy wink
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by igwe11(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
funny , grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by coolguyz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
but let me knw wen he pays oooooooo.

cos as broker of d DEAL, i suppose get commission from it wink.
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by igwe11(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
u ll certainly see the bonanza SUV dats coming up soon with 50% discount and cleanest title.
i hope 2 win this time around.
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by BabyJinx: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
Rotflmao! I swear this is borderline stalking or maybe it's the art of joined at the hip-ism in its finest. Inspired, Igwe, Igwe, Inspired. . . Inspigwed. I can' I fit the R in there without losing the true spirit of your bond. kiss

Hey, you know what they say is the ties that bind right. . .? Give you three guesses, the first two don't count and yeah, you can google it. wink
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by igwe11(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Baby Jinx

My brain cudn't comprehend this your [size=4pt]algebra[/size] equation undecided undecided, better still ''police remains your friend until u commit an offense''.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by keba(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hey inspired, i promised to call you for a car once i'm ready and i'll fufill that promise.
Wishing you all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forklift Operations Training In Lagos / Problems With Brainbox ! / CLEANEST 2013 BENZ ML350 27M LAST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.