Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (77987 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by igbo2011(m): 6:10am On Aug 14, 2014
Ferguson, Missouri is having a riot due to the killing of Michael Brown by the police. He was unarmed and was going to start college very soon. This is a racist attack. Africans on the continent must have solidarity with Africans in the Diaspora!!!

What are your thoughts on this and race in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkACHGLugu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfg8Wmiz_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbRArhIzC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2014
Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.

19 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Omexonomy: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Let the riot continue joor american is too peacful for sometime.

28 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!

95 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DollyParton1(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

MODIFIED!!!!
For y'all that keeps quoting me; I have this to say, its actually from one of my replies to the numerous quotes.

Yea he is 50% black and 50% white. He is as much white as he is black. But it seems everyone (especially whites) thinks anything aside a pure white breed is black. There is nothing in between.
Black blood contaminates everything. PATHETIC.
Its sad that fellow blacks are joining too. Imagine how many people have attacked me on this. And we will be the first to cry victim of racism, while we are indirectly accepting to be discriminated against.

34 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by TheBigUrban2: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2014
In 2 different towns in the space of days, black men have been shot by police for just walking.

Of course, riots will ensue. Especially after the Zimmerman nonsense

11 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Alishachris: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2014
let them start a civil war while at it!

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by TheBigUrban2: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Alishachris: let them start a civil war while at it!

No. Nobody truly wins in a war

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2014
No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. hating people because of there colour is wrong. its just plain wrong!!!

68 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Homar(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .

48 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DollyParton1(f): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Alishachris: let them start a civil war while at it!
This is dumb.

41 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by technophile(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
There are 3 sides of the story, maybe the boy was resisting arrest, sorry no mb to watch the videos. Can somebody explain to me what really happened?

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by chucky234(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Who fvcking cares as long as my Khiaa is not affected.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
From CNN.

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- A new witness in the police shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, told CNN that Brown and the police officer tussled at the police car window, then the officer shot the teen multiple times, as Brown backed away.

"What I saw was when Michael and the cop were wrestling through the window," Tiffany Mitchell told CNN's Don Lemon. A shot was fired while Brown was out the window. He got free, and the officer got out of the vehicle, followed Brown and shot him, she said.

He raised his hands, and the officer kept firing, she said.

At night, Ferguson has taken on the appearance of a police state, with tear gas canisters deployed to disperse crowds after some have become unruly.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon says he will visit Ferguson on Thursday, canceling a previously planned outing elsewhere in the state.

Police fired tear gas at a crowd of protesters late Wednesday for another night, as the group gathered to protest Brown's deadly shooting.

Officers in riot gear then marched toward the protesters near a burned out gas station, which has become the gathering point for demonstrations.

Police announced that they no longer considered the protest peaceful, before they fired the canisters, CNN producer Yon Pomrenze said. People fled in all directions, as the stinging clouds wafted by them.

A separate small group of over a dozen people gathered outside Ferguson's police station holding up signs and chanting protests for a fifth day.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

@OP. Racisim is still a problem in America....but not all racists are white.

Plus,it is good that people are protesting about Mr Brown's death.....but when it is black on black violence....silence.

Again, sad that Ferguson Missouri has just 3 black officers out of a police force of dozens. In a city that is 67% BLACK

30 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by UnknownT: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
My President is Black

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!
it's sad really. We treat the whites with respect, i mean hardly can you see any of them with a low ranking job. We can't over-please them, some of us aren't wired that way.

15 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2014
I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

188 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DollyParton1(f): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
What!!!
What are u smoking? Even with the shootings and all it is still safer for them. Do u have an idea of how many people has been shot down by the police and force men in Nigeria this year? How much of it have you seen in the news or how much of it has been protested against. And you are talking about patriotism when the government does not care about it citizens.
Patriotism is good, I encourage it, but don't expect it from a Nigerian like its normal or something or a duty cos the government hasn't given us reasons to be.

75 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by datguru: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Chai

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by macpetrus(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2014
They would rather declare war on their own citizens than give us the justice we deserve. Crazy.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2014
This has not been a good year for black people, next year isn't looking too encouraging either.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by princechrming(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
"America is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there." Laurence J. Peter

52 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by fitzmayowa: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
God this is bad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Spanishmario(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
NewsINigeria: g
grayht: ok
technophile: .

The three of you.....if you have nothing useful to say.....don't say it.

Racism is a serious issue....and you are here cracking jokes.

14 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Dthespian: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
so u want us to take to the streets and start rioting now? we ain't done with bokoharam ,Ebola epidemic,corruption and power failure , do u really think joining d unrest is d next thing for us? ...
....front page things.....

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Konection(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
I smell WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

Bring it on please.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2014
If it were in Nigeria, some f00ls will be saying the people protesting were paid to make the government look bad.

46 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Peter262: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2014
patiently waiting for apc e
- TO START blaming goodluck for this

13 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:
"What I saw was when Michael and the cop were wrestling through the window,"

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.